All Comments on 'Surefoot 14: Shakedown'

by Surefoot

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grumble. Write faster!

(Please.)

SurefootSurefootover 6 years agoAuthor
To Grumbles:

LOL thanks - I don't get paid for this, I live on compliments and high ratings. The more I know people are reading and enjoying, the more it motivates me. Or come visit my website at usssurefoot dot blogspot dot co dot uk for faster updates and releases, and pictures of what Captain Hrelle and the others look like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

well, if the comments are what keep you going, allow me to offer mine:

I've been a Trek fan as long as I can remember. I'm old enough to have grown up on re-runs of the original series, TNG began whilst I was in high school, then the whole way through all the rest of the various incarnations. I love them all in their own way.

The Surefoot series is true-blue authentic Trek, I discovered it when you published last month's chapter and immediately binged on the back catalogue. I love what you've done with it, you've told some interesting and varied stories, developed a rich set of characters, stayed true to the internal logic of the setting and the core principles of starfleet. And you've tackled some adult themes well, and I'm not just talking about the sexy stuff. (I could handle the sexy just a touch hotter, but you're the chef ;) )

Overall, I've been looking forward to this chapter and it hasn't disappointed. Please do keep writing these, I'm certainly going to be eagerly reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just found this series and read all chapters to date over two days, can't wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous