Surefoot 04: Sanction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

He looked up at the Capellan girl, wondering if the dubious noise was some sort of dig against his being selected. Then he saw the concern in her eyes for Sasha. "Yes, really. I think the Counselor had something to do with it."

"I never would have expected it," Jonas admitted. "Maybe there's more to it?"

"Sure, Scrappy," Neraxis quipped. "They're both really on a secret mission. You'll have to keep an eye on them, Giles."

Giles continued to pack. "Yeah..." He turned over a sweater, finding the communicator. Acting as casually as he could, he added it to his case and continued packing, just as a familiar voice from the entrance to the quarters drew everyone's attention. "What's going on?"

"Sasha!" Jonas exclaimed. "Your father was just here-"

"You mean the Captain, don't you?" Sasha squeezed past them and into the sleeping section, glaring at Giles. "What are you doing?"

Her tone was challenging, angry, and made him start for a moment, until he remembered what Captain Hrelle had said, and finally replied, "Your fa- the Captain asked if I could come along, to co-pilot. Hope that's okay with you."

She stared back blankly, before nodding and going to her bunk to get her own case.

"Sasha... are you sure..." Eydiir offered tentatively.

But the girl never looked up. "Make sure everyone passes the Astrophysics Exam; Giles and I will be taking it remotely."

Her tone ended any further discussions then and there...

TO BE CONCLUDED