All Comments on 'Surprise Chance for Love Ch. 05: Wednesday'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

5 * and I'm glad that Jack came to his senses.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
Yet another great instalment

Just as the title sad this was a great chapter to the story, the final realisation and admittance by Jack just sealed the deal on that. The progress of their relationship is beautifully evident, though Jack could do with friends with a bit broader spectre for personalities. Them finally having sex is of course the culmination of their sexual as well as emotional attraction, yet it doesn't overcloud the story and offers the occasion respite to the rest of the story.

I gave you a 5* rating and really anxiously await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*'s for sure!!

I was thrilled to see Ch.5! Then to read it was great. I am familiar with both WI & IL - and that adds to the excitement. I love everything about this story and gave all chapters 5 except when he was a sexcrazed idiot with different partners. You & Allison make a great team, as do the characters including the kids. 🌞👍🏻💗

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stuff it

"A little overweight but not too much." Who cares? Shallow, arrogant bs.

wesleybyerswesleybyersabout 8 years ago

Impatiently waiting for the next chapter.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 4 years ago
Good Story!

I was really glad to see that he finally totally satisfied her by giving her great oral sex. It was way over due since she had started off giving him oral way back in one of the earliest chapters. He was wondering if she loved him? He apparently didn't stop to consider that women have to have a strong affection for a man to give them oral sex. In this writer’s opinion oral sex is the ultimate expression of love for your mate and i’m not talking about the gratuitous BLOW JOB or just going down on your bitch.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
Yes

You’ve still got me...next chapter please ......⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.