Surprise Chance for Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

This magnificent creature was full of surprises. I wondered what she won't let me do to her for real. Would she really let me smack her butt? What about if I wanted to take her there too? Would she let me in her ass? I began to think I had much more to explore with Elly, which got my already responding dick to full erection. Had her husband done more to her than Beth ever let me do? The thoughts were definitely intriguing.

It took longer the second time, as I started slower to let her build up to another crescendo. I purposely stayed away from her clit until the end. My fingers, however, were fucking her pussy deeply. I was in her so deep at one point I thought I felt her cervix. I'd fuck her hard with them and then shift to her g-spot. I was soon close to bringing her off without even touching her clit.

"Oh, master," Elly cried. "Let me cum again."

When I sucked her red bud back into my mouth that was all she could take. She started cumming immediately and this time wrapped her legs around my head trapping me against her. I struggled hard to breath yet maintained as good contact with her clit as I could. My sore fingers were caught in the vise-like grip of her clenching cunt.

"Argh. Ah."

With my fingers buried in her molten core, Elly trembled, and held my head in a scissor grip with her legs. I struggled to hold my breath and suck her tiny hard nubbin. I was just wondering if I'd ever get to breathe again when Elly's body suddenly went limp. Her legs fell away allowing me to breathe again. I stopped sucking her super-sensitive clit and drank from the flooded well of her sweet pussy.

Elly lay quietly as she felt the last delicious and blissful tingles throughout her body. I moved above her and looked at her closed eyes. Except for her heavy breathing, she looked like a hot, but beautiful, angel. Her legs were splayed out and I nudged my hard cock against her sweet pussy and softly kissed her open mouth. Eventually, Elly opened her eyes and kissed me back.

"Oh god," she groaned. "That was unbelievable."

I laughed and rolled off the bed to refill our champagne glasses. Elly sat up as I moved back in front of her and handed the glass to her. She took a sip and looked at me. She shifted her ass forward and placed her athletic and tanned legs over mine. Her soft hand took my still hard cock in her tender grip.

"You drive me crazy, babe," she said.

"I love making you cum, sweetie."

"Well, you can do it all you want," Elly declared with her sweet giggle.

I saw an opening from before and couldn't hold back, "Thanks...the role playing is hot and great fun."

"You like it?"

"I do. It's hot."

"Great. We'll do it more, then."

"So when you're bad and deserve a spanking you'll accept it?"

"Did I say that?" Elly questioned.

"You didn't seem to resist the idea."

"Well, I did tell you that you could do anything to my body today," Elly quipped and giggled again.

"I think I might like playing with that sweet ass more."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Absolutely."

"You want to spank me?"

"Yes...and more."

"What more?"

"Fuck you."

"In my tiny butt?"

"Of course."

"Oh god. We'll need to plan that."

"Okay."

"You can have all of me, honey," Elly said and shifted even closer, until my cockhead wedged into her pussy lips.

Still playing with my cock, Elly worked my dick up and down in her gash. She teased herself around her clit and positioned my cock at her opening.

"Oh, I want you inside me," Elly implored.

I was so horny from eating her delicious pussy and watching her cum twice that I wanted in her right away, too. I pushed her onto her back and moved over her spread legs. My bone-hard cock nudged against her wet lips as I moved into position to enter her. Elly helped by guiding my cock to her waiting hole.

"Oh yes, baby. Take me with that big fat cock."

I pushed forward into Elly. She must have been very ready, as my cock sank easily to the root despite her tightness. It pushed against her cervix and made her groan. I looked into her eyes as they remained focused intently on my face. The heat of her pussy felt incredible around my cock.

"Yes, baby. Give me your cock."

I set right into a steady pace as my desire was so great. I grabbed Elly's legs with my arms and forced them higher to give me greater access to her pussy. With my hands spread out on the bed, I fucked Elly like I was doing push-ups at a furious speed. My cock drove frantically into her clinging cunt.

Elly's eyes never left my face, but her mouth hung open as she groaned with her raising desire. Our collective breathing increased and the perspiration returned to our bodies as we fucked each other. My arms were getting tired as our bodies met on each plunge in a wet slapping sound. The poor bed squeaked and groaned almost as loudly as Elly. Her body met mine thrust for thrust.

Elly's panting grew until she loudly groaned on each stroke. Her beautiful face showed the blissful strain as her wanton desire grew. Her orgasm was coming soon and my balls were starting to threaten release. As much as I wanted to stay in this position, fucking her to a wonderful climax, my arms were screaming for relief. I grabbed Elly's petite body and rolled her over on me without my dick ever leaving her sweet hole.

"Ride me, baby," I said.

Elly got right into it like a cowgirl working a bull at the rodeo. She bounced on my cock as if she wanted it even deeper inside her. Her exquisite tits shook erotically with the effort, drawing my hands to caress them, and her erect nipples. I'm not sure who was making more noise, her or the bed, but it was close. Elly would rotate her hips every so often on my cock, rubbing her excited clit against me for even more stimulation.

"Ah...I'm going to cum. Oh, god...oh god..."

Elly's eyes were looking at the ceiling as she bucked continuously on my buried dick. Her constant moans, oohs and aahs added to my own extreme stimulation. I loved her riding me, as her tits were right there for me to play with. She seemed to love the added attention to her sensitive nipples as I pulled and twisted them.

Elly suddenly dropped down on my cock and froze. She yelled too loudly at the ceiling as her orgasm ripped through her. She trembled on my fully buried cock. Her sweet face screwed up with the intensity of her climax. The pleasure consumed her until drained she finally slumped down over my chest. Her body still quivered with the delightful aftershocks. Her incredible breasts smashed into my bare, sweaty chest.

My cock was screaming for relief, as I had been close to cumming myself. I eased Elly off me, onto her stomach, and got behind her. I pulled her hips up, aligning my cock with her splayed and still gapping hole. Pushing down on her back, I got her to raise her ass higher in the air giving me a perfect target. I positioned my tip at her opening and drove in her.

"Argh," Elly squealed, but stayed in place.

My hands held her hips to steady her in place for my forceful thrusts. I pumped my dick into her with hard, deep strokes, making my testicles slap against her pussy. I was close to cumming, but also surprised to feel the increased movements back at me from Elly. Her need rose quickly.

It felt like a deluge releasing from my balls. I was sure the head of my dick blew off inside her like Mount St. Helens. The pulses of cum and pleasure were so intense my body shook with the unbelievable release. Through it all, I barely realized Elly was cumming again, too. My dick seemed to spasm for a long time, but as always, it ended way too soon.

I was thoroughly exhausted and fell away from Elly even before the enjoyable pulses in my dick completely stopped. My cock pulled from Elly's well-fucked cunt like a drill bit. An almost immediate flow of our combined juices dropped from Elly's gapping and still pulsating pussy. A puddle formed on the bedding until I lost sight of it as she fell flat to the bed.

We lay like that for many minutes. Eventually, Elly leaned over into me and caressed my face. She kissed me tenderly and smiled weakly at me.

"That was wonderful, honey," Elly said.

"You bring out the best in me, sweetie."

"And I always will," she replied with her cute giggle.

She put her head down on my shoulder and we just hugged each other close. Our breathing finally calmed and we fell asleep together.

The next day was spent over at the newly-renamed Thompson Farm. Elly let the boys play while she worked cleaning the kitchen. I ran a vacuum around and cleaned the bathrooms. By noon we were tired, hungry, and the boys were bored. We decided to get some fast food on the way to the supermarket and hardware store. Elly had made a grocery list and I had a list of items I needed for some repairs.

The boys fell asleep on the old couches in the family room when we returned to the farm. After unloading my car, I left Elly to put everything away as I went about the repairs. When the boys woke around two o'clock, we headed back over to their house.

The afternoon had turned rainy so we settled into playing some games with the boys. After a few hours, Elly announced she'd start dinner and would pull out some pork chops. The storm had moved off leaving everything wet, but the sun was breaking through the clouds. She asked if I'd be willing to grill them on the deck. I liked grilling and said I would, so after another twenty minutes or so of coloring with the kids, I went out to start the grill.

Elly had a potbelly Weber grill that used real charcoal. I found the bag and lighter fluid in the shed, like she said. Blaine wanted to help me, so Elly let the boys come out onto the deck. They were to stay on the deck, though, so as not to get dirty in the muddy rain puddles in the backyard. I kept them clear of the sooty charcoal. I had the boys stand back when I threw the match onto the coals I'd wet with lighter fluid. I didn't need much, as the coals were self-starter, anyway.

With the pork chops, Elly made a garden salad and potato salad, and we cooked a few ears of leftover corn in foil on the grill. The meal was great; I had a few beers and probably ate too much. Elly seemed to like cooking and was pretty good at it, too. I guess you don't have much choice when you're a single mom if you want to raise healthy kids.

We played with the boys for a while and put on a Disney movie they liked. I'd never seen it and I watched on the sofa with a boy on either side. Elly had seen the movie often, and excused herself about halfway through. By the end, both boys were sleeping in my arms. When Elly finally surfaced, we carried them to bed around eight thirty.

With them down, she pulled me by the hand into her bedroom again. The scene was a bit different from the night before, with the tub ready and steam rising. Elly was in her robe again, which she dropped off her shoulders to the floor. She was naked beneath, with her nipples hard in anticipation. Smiling, she moved to me, pulled my golf shirt over my head and started unbuttoning my pants. When I was naked too, she ordered me into the tub. She joined me soon, with two full chilled glasses of moonshine.

She'd added some nice scent and bubbles to the water so we just soaked together. Elly faced away from me and backed up between my legs. My cock was hard and I'm sure she felt it as her sweet body leaned back into me. I wrapped my arms around her and planted tender kisses on her beautiful neck and shoulder. The golden tan of her skin contrasted nicely with the suds in the tub.

We lay like that, just caressing for a good while. I could see doing this for the rest of ours lives and the wonderfulness of that was such joy to my heart. After losing my Beth and her Ben, neither one of us probably ever imagined being this happy with anyone again.

My hands inevitably ended up caressing Elly's beautiful breasts, working the soapy suds into her soft skin and hard nipples. Then one hand found its way to her inner thighs and began to caress between her legs. She moaned and pressed back against me as my fingers ran between her labia. Her hands rubbed my legs below the water, but couldn't get to my abdomen until she shifted partially around between my legs.

Elly laid her head on my shoulder while each of us played teasingly with the other. She kept my cock hard while my finger found her sweet opening. Our caresses become progressively more urgent and led to ardent kisses. Elly finally ended up facing me, impaled on my cock. We continued kissing as she began a slow, wonderful ride. The pace gradually increased, though, until the water threatened to crash over the sides of the tub. Some actually did before Elly stiffened and squealed in my ear as she came.

We were becoming prunes and after a quick finish to our bath, we exited the tub for the bed. Having not cum, my cock remained partially aroused until we crawled into bed. It soon returned to raging hardness as Elly moved between my legs.

"Just lean back and relax, honey," Elly said.

"Yeah?"

"I want to take my time with this big beautiful dick of yours."

"Okay."

With her hands already teasing me, she smiled as she moved into position to take me into her mouth. When she settled between by open legs, she planted sweet kisses to the tip. Her smiling eyes stayed on my face as she continued her manipulations to my stiff cock.

Her playful fingers and her mouth on my cock and balls produced a near constant flow of pre-cum from my excited testicles. Sometimes she would just lick it off, other times she used it as lube to wonderfully tease my cockhead until I groaned for release. Like a maestro, Elly kept me on the edge of cumming for a while, getting me near to release only to back me off.

Elly showed how she could torment a dick to the point of supreme arousal. I became the beneficiary of her talents with her fingers, lips, and tongue. She even worked my cock as deep into her throat as she could. It seemed like an hour or more, but was probably much less, before she finally allowed it and I came into her sweet mouth.

We fell asleep in a spooning embrace. When I woke the next morning I was alone in bed. The sun was streaming in the window as I glanced at the bedside clock. It was going on eight, so naturally Elly was up with the boys. I could smell coffee in the air and immediately wanted some.

I'd already told Elly that I needed to be back into the city fairly early. I was practically out of clean clothes, groceries, and my yard was beginning to show major neglect. She'd offered to come down with me to help, but couldn't see her and the boys enjoying that much, particularly when they would then have to drive back home.

I spent a little time playing ball outside with the kids before saying my goodbyes about ten. Elly walked me around front to my car and we kissed like newlyweds. At one point, she gently grabbed my crotch through my shorts and said if you have to go can you leave this here for me to play with. Her sweet laugh that followed made me want desperately to stay.

I didn't mention it to Elly, but I swung into my new farm on the way out. I told myself I needed to check on the house once more before leaving for the week. Maybe one of the boys had somehow left a window open or a toilet running. The truth was, I wanted to think.

As I walked through the house doing much of nothing, my mind tried to take hold of my new reality. Just weeks earlier, I'd been a different person. Well, the same person, maybe, yet definitely in a different place in my life. So much had changed that it almost seemed overwhelming. The farm was a big part of it, but really it was my relation with Elly and the boys that was the most profound.

After Beth, my life had evolved into one brief infatuation after another. Mostly sexual in nature, they all seemed lacking somehow, and led me to believe that my new lot in post-Beth life was to be unfulfilling. If you'd asked me two months ago where I thought my life was headed I'd have painted a picture of financial success, but compromised relationships. Sure, I might have even married again, but I never would have believed that for me the love I'd had with Beth was possible again.

I left the house and drove out toward the lake. I parked the car near the boathouse and walked the rest of the way. Standing on my narrow beach, I looked out over a calm and beautiful Lake Winnebago. I could barely make out a fishing boat in the distance. A few sailboats off to the north seemed to be racing.

A picture in my mind began to take shape. It was a picture of a day in the future, hopefully a not too-distant future. It was a picture of Elly and me, with the boys and a wonderful life together. My mind told me I was rushing things, but my heart wanted it all, and very soon.

I knew I was madly in love with Elly. I thought, hoped, she felt the same. It seemed way too quick to be true, yet it seemed so all-consuming of my heart that I couldn't imagine living without her. I enjoyed my brief stint so far as a surrogate father to the boys. They seemed equally accepting of me. The whole thing felt like it was coming together in a tornado of emotions and love. Was it even possible for true love to blossom so quickly? Was I just wishfully thinking she felt the same as me?

We had much yet to discuss. Being with the boys had made me appreciate having kids and the joy that comes from that. Sure, I'd seen some of the work part too, but I still felt whole and excited by the experience. Elly and I hadn't even talked marriage or more kids of our own, but I was eager to start those discussions with her. We hadn't even had a good spat yet. I began to pray that our thoughts would align on much of how we wanted the future to be. Would she have me? Would she have my baby? Could our lives come together into the beautiful vision I had before me?

The ride back to Chicago went by surprisingly fast as I was still deep in thought. In my head I ran through how I would start the discussions with Elly, but each time I felt afraid or worried about what might she say. Was it possible she could even love me as deeply as I felt for her after just a few short weeks? I resigned myself to the fact that I needed to know.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers
12