All Comments on 'Surprise Encounter with Ryan'

by Southerngent81

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

good story. But paying more attention to basic grammar and punctuation would make it better. If you don't know it, or don't want to do it, then use an editor to help. It would read much better.

qwikguyqwikguyalmost 8 years ago
A Short, but Hot Story

I enjoyed the story very much and it has the very elements that makes for a hot reluctant, then seduction, then cheating story. You can definitely expand on this through their illicit weekend and what develops between them if their emotions start to grow. The writing was such that it was a vivid picture in my mind. If there were grammatical errors I did not trip over them or gotten distracted by them.

Keep it up and add to this story Arc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

Very well done. One of the best cheating stories I have read. Please continue with part two!

egdemasteregdemasterover 7 years ago
Very Good Story Line

I really like the plot so far. This can be the beginning of a very exciting multipart story with many twists and turns. I loved the imagery that was used, and all the details. The no condom part definitely made it more exciting and tantalizing. I hope you keep on writing!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous