All Comments on 'Surprise Honey Ch. 07'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
The ranger

That was another good chapter but i would have left the ranger out of the story you have enough women and why didnt bill confront may when she goes behind his back on the prenup when he and her already discussed it and agreed not to work it up then she calls john the lawyer and changes it i would have complained about it to her .

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story seems to be getting a little to unbelievable. Hard to fathom a guy almost 40 yo being able to keep up with the sexual activity you have him on. I mean day after day sometimes 5,6 or 7 times having sex, come on, i would think any man would need more than just a day here and there for rest. Plus after weeks of constant sex you have him getting hard again with hardly any rest. I would think even someone in their 20's would have a hard time keeping up with these girls.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

No man his age is capable of such sexual repetition, he’d be done after two to three times with a lot rest and recuperation in between. Such repetitive play has lots of limits on ones credulity.

This becoming boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous