Surprise Honey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my lips got to the edge of her panties, I slipped my fingers under the light cloth and then yanked them off of her. Ripping them like I did caused May to moan loudly. Her pussy gushed juices and my lips were soon covering her hole, drinking her nectar like fine wine.

I let my hands drift up to her nipples and I tweaked and caressed them as my tongue went to work on her over heated pussy. I heard a door close and then a voice coming to my ears.

"Hey you guys, you are being watched you know."

It was Anne. She had come in to tell us that the ranger was watching us with binoculars from the station across the water. Anne was licking her lips now as she saw what we were up to. She came in close and put her hand around my hard cock. She began to stroke me as I licked May's sweet pussy.

Anne's hand job was making me lick May's pussy harder. Her cries were getting louder and louder as I kept driving her to orgasm. I felt Anne's lips on the head of my cock, her hand slipping behind me to my ass. May started to cum and I kept my mouth planted on her pussy. I had a finger in her asshole and the other hand on her breasts.

Anne was deep-throating me now and I was getting close to cumming. May was shaking and crying out in orgasm as my tongue massaged her clit. May came hard and long. I licked and sucked here juices as she came down. I was careful to stay away from her tender clit. Anne was still busily sucking on my cock.

I pushed her off of it and laid her back on the carpet of the bridge. She spread her legs wide and grabbed her ankles. Her pussy was pulsing, beckoning me to lick her. I moved my head down and licked that delectable pussy, my mind on this new field.

May moved behind me and soon I felt her lips surrounding my cock as mine surrounded Anne's clit. May took my cock fully into her throat as I licked and played with Anne's pussy. I slipped fingers into Anne's asshole, so very tight, and my tongue was running between her clit and where my finger entered her ass.

May moved up under me and I held my body up as she did. I soon felt my cock at the lips of her pussy, her breasts pressing against my chest. I shoved my cock into her, the wetness allowing me to plunge in fully in one stroke.

Her depths grabbed my cock and held it in a velvety grip. Anne was moaning and moving around. Her legs still held in the air, her grip on her ankles tightly forged.

May had her head next to mine, just away enough that I could continue to play with Anne's pussy and ass. May put a hand on Anne's tummy, and then moved it downwards until she was pressing around Anne's clit. My tongue was buried in Anne's pussy, ramming her depths as far as possible.

Anne was moaning and groaning and May was soon joining her. I pulled my fingers out of Anne's asshole and replaced them with my tongue. May inserted her fingers into Anne's pussy and together we brought her off. Anne came pretty hard and then collapsed onto the floor. I turned my attention to May and began to fuck her hard.

My cock was driving in and out of May's tight wet pussy and she locked her lips on mine. Her tongue was deep in my mouth as my cock drove to the bottom of her depths. I felt my orgasm approaching. May sensed it and forced me away. She pulled her knees up to her shoulders and took my cock in her hand.

I could feel her moving my cock around and when a likely hole came up to the head of it I pushed in. The tightness and heat I was rewarded with told me that I was pressing into her ass. I held myself to a very slow and careful push. May was having none of that though. She rocked her hips up farther and grabbing my asscheeks, she forced me to drive into her hard.

Buried in her asshole, her muscles locked around my shaft tightly squeezing, I almost came. It was all I could do to hold off from cumming. May was guiding my cock and she set a fast and hard pace. I was soon ramming in and out of her.

Anne had came to and moved around, licking May's breasts as I fucked her ass. May grabbed my head with her hands and held me tightly against her face. Her tongue was deeply into my mouth as she began to cum again. Her cumming caused me to start and I shot of a large load into her still very tight asshole.

We all collapsed into a heap, breathing hard. After a bit, I moved away from Anne and pulled out of May's ass. Anne moved to take my cock into her mouth and I was too tired to stop her. She lovingly licked and sucked my soft cock until it was getting hard again. She moved up over me and sitting on my cock, took me into her pussy.

Anne was doing all the work now. She stroked up and down on my cock, her pussy muscles working my cock over. Her breasts were in my face and I couldn't help but sucking on them as she worked herself into a nice cum. I stayed hard, but I knew that I wouldn't be cumming anytime soon too.

Anne hugged me tightly after she came and I held her to me. My cock still in her pussy, I could feel her pussy muscles milking me as we rested. May slipped up and got dressed, leaving her panties, ripped and torn, where they had fallen.

I turned and Anne rolled off of me. We both got up; I gave Anne a hand up. I dressed, as did Anne. We then started to laugh. Looking across the bay we could see the ranger on an upper deck of the station, pants down around her ankles, rubbing her pussy to orgasm. She had been watching us the whole time.

I could see what May had in mind now. She intended to get the ranger and Carl together, perhaps even the other girls. That would leave us to ourselves. I couldn't wait for supper tonight. We were going to seduce a ranger in the wilds.

12