All Comments on 'Surprise in St. Tropez'

by EnigmasSmile

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Also today a new baboon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well done

This is one of the few stories that expresses the true turmoil and obsession of a mans desire to see his wife having sex with another man. The almost love hate a man feels when he actually sees the fantasy played out in reality. You have a gift, as an author, to put into words those feeling. Keep writing, well done.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Sorry...

Sorry...I didn't like it...Nothing new in it...husband wanting to be a cuckold, and wife finding an ex-boyfriend in the beach, fucks him in front of her husband...And too wordy for an used and abused plot...The big question: after this night will she still respect her husband? Of course not! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
same old, same old

same old hash, new day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, me too

1. The husband is mentally warped.

2. The wife, so enthralled in this, would not be able to stop.

3. The professor, also enthralled, would continue to pursue her.

4. Once done, for the husband, bless his warped mind, it would have to happen again.

5. The story is a long, drawn out apparent effort to allow the author to write it like a beautiful love story, yet this action will be as a cancer in which one of three will die. Not sorry, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I rather liked it

I rather liked it. It is curious to me after reading the other comments on this story how people who so obviously disliked the story read the whole thing. Having been there myself with my wife I find the story rather credible and accurately descriptive of the emotions and beauty it can be. As to the comments on the forgone conclusion of what might follow, they either haven't been there and obviously don't know or it is just that this doesn't describe how it went for them. Sharing is not for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Each to their own

Not so into cucumbers. But up until the salad I appreciated the way it went. Still, I don't like cucumbers no matter how they are prepared or cooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Remarkably and graphically outstanding

So beautifully and graphically written so I give it a 5 rating. As for the story, I give it a 3 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

If this is your first attempt at writing, bravo! While the idiots on here that seem to be coming to read Mary Poppins stories in an adult room spew their dribble, I found that your writing created the picture in my mind and drew me.

Keep going!

oldguyfloldguyflover 6 years ago
Good story

Well done, a bit wordy for me but a lot of people like that character development. If they had not changed their payment formula I would suggest you look into publishing on Amazon Kindle. I can tell you there are sites where the readers will appreciate your story unlike the trolls here.

queenslandchrisqueenslandchrisover 6 years ago
Well written..

Well done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, NO

Well, if she doesn't love him; she sure doesn't love her husband either.

Once you give up the sacred bond; that is supposed to be just between a married couple, you cheapen and degrade the sacred bond of marriage. If you don't understand that your marriage is doomed to failure. And, she will eventually try others until she finds one she REALLY loves.

She is in no way apologetic for trashing marriage vows and, as such is not a loving wife & does not really love or respect the one she married; might as well get a divorce now save all the future heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What bad and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this bad story. In fact it seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

this story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

kathleen_41kathleen_41over 6 years ago
My Husband And I So Enjoyed...

Surprise in St. Tropez....it was very erotic and so well done. It would be nice to connect with you on email or perhaps even Skype. You seem a lot like us as my husband so wants me to do this too. So far however, I have only played on Skype with a few guys while my husband has been with me. I do show in sexy lingerie while we all talk, but it is so hard to find nice guys to do this with and who think like you and my husband. Again, thank you for such a very exciting and erotic story that we both found beyond hot.....Kathleen and John

My email is....Kathleen_412000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely imagined

Prose a little florid and too much "smirking" ascribed to her, but a good, very erotic story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i got a page in

and threw up i laughed at the woman who wants her and her dead man walking man to meet the author what a bunch of losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It can be worst than that.......what a garbage!

So the author has some gay issues jointly with some cuckold issues!

His character is so weak that makes this story so poor and nonsense.

I am a married woman and I can't see this happen in real circumstances. It is just a fantasize from a weak and low person.

A recommendation for the author: Man-up and honor your vows!

This author sucks and he may want to start writing gay stories!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
I second "Nicely Imagined": Anonymous comment

I agree wholeheartedly with Anonymous' reaction to the story, neatly summarised by:

'Prose a little florid and too much "smirking" ascribed to her, but a good, very erotic story, well told.'

(She did smirk a little much and in not always appropriate situations.)

I found it to be a story describing a situation I couldn't relate to, but which I found fascinating. Sexual congress between a couple is, to me, a very personal and private activity and the idea of having another person known to be an involved observer is not something I can relate to. I understand the stories where the cuckold husband is a hidden observer, and even stories with the husband involved in a three-way, but this somehow seems unnatural. Thus my fascination.

EnigmasSmile, I note from your biographical note that you have personal experience in similar activities and feelings, so that makes your story an interesting one to me.

I liked the story construction. When I write a story I find it difficult to write from a third-person narrator's viewpoint without still taking the main character as the only one the narrator can look deep inside. This story looks inside the minds of all three characters and does it rather successfully.

However, like the Anonymous commenter I quoted above, I also thought the prose was a little stilted ("a little florid"). I don't have a solution to the problem, because the situations and emotions being described were complex and the characters were clearly capable of deeply intellectualising those emotions. But as a reader, I'm less capable.

But, all in all, one of the more interesting and better-constructed LW stories I have seen recently on the Literotica site.

Lue

Ps: Anonymous, I thought your comment was concise and insightful. But I had to address my reply to you as one of the undifferentiated anonymice and there were at least three other anonymice commented after you did. If you don't wish to register a name (preferable), could you perhaps put a signature at the end of your comment so that people can have a conversation with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, this story is so gay / cuckold

What trash of story!

Is this author a gay or cuckolding issues?

Is this shit always happens in Europe?......I thought European guys were much more of a man than this author is. ...... Geez, what nonsense cuckold story!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
New York is in Europe, Anonymouse?

It's always good to check the biographical notes about the author before you make a fool of yourself, Anonymouse. Ah well, at least you're anonymous so nobody knows.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Very well developed and intensely erotic. Making a fantasy real involves risks, but this situation was a win for all involved. The mental aspects were described with especially fine literary technique. Worth a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

I only gave you a 3 because you left us short of finishing. What happened the rest of the night, what happened after Martin left?

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!

a super 5 from here ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3 stars for a good but incomplete story

Hope you will continue this story and I am certain you will earn 5 stars from all except the anonymous trolls.

JackStrangeJackStrangeover 6 years ago
Rather good

I am impressed and looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckholded by a 52 year old man

Do the math math. If she was a senior at age 22, he would have been 37, and now 15 years later. She is 37 and he is 52. I don't get these cuckhold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Excellent account of a fantasy arrangement. I could accept an arrangement like that.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Being 52 is no problem, Anonymous

I've got a bloke who is 79 and he's still going OK.

At 52 this story's male character is just coming into his prime and at 37 she's a spring chicken.

You say that you don't get these cuckold stories. With most of them, so far as the characters' motivations are concerned, neither do I. But that doesn't make them any less interesting. When they are well written, as this one was, they can be good stories.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such a stupid fetish.

What kind of woman would want a husband with such low self esteem? I guess a woman who wants to fuck around and have a security blanket to come home to, even if it is a wet blanket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For those that do

Only those with a loving commitment that is strong and real can possibly understand the joy of giving your wife the freedom and sensual delight of experiencing sexual adventure. Jealousy and possessiveness are hallmarks of low self esteem and indicative of a relationship of control and fear. The joy of freedom trumps all of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

litbufflitbuffover 6 years ago
Nicely Imagined (again)

for luedon, in particular.

I think we agree that one need not relate personally to any, let alone all 3, of the characters to enjoy the story's eroticism. And there's only so much space to devote to character and motivation development.

asr3asr3over 6 years ago
Great story

Loved from first line to last

Hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story is Right!

Only you left out a word: "Great SICK!!! Story." and maybe some punctuation!!!!!

Sheath1969Sheath1969over 6 years ago
Very hot!

And very literate as well! Love to read more with such nicely crafted, in the moment erotic presence. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Experience is real

I can readily relate to the experience described by the author ...... Watching my wife being seduced by an old friend of hers and the feelings it unleashed .

Most enjoyable and thankyou so much for the memory

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What does loving sharing feel like?

This story really captures the playful thrill and a husbands conflicted excitement when a couple agrees to share. The author really gets it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story would have been better if Sarah and Andrew used condoms as birth control and didn't even think about that until Andrew realizes it when Martin starts sliding his bare cock into Sarah. Then instead of saying anything Andrew lets it happen and Sarah ends up pregnant.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

There's that stag-vixen standing in for whore and cuck again.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

The plot of this cuckold yarn is very original and the quality of the writing good. BUT, for me it failed the erotica test because it didn’t inflame my libido. It just felt too transactional and routine. I like cuckold yarns where the husband feels gut wrenching angst with a plot full of lies, half truths and ‘lying by omission’. This yarn had none. In addition the yarn finished too early. Did the boyfriend spend the night with wifey? What was the fallout next day? Did the affair continue back in England? We could have done with an epilogue. Also, it seemed odd that wifey wore high heels during sex. Isn’t that a health and safety hazard? 4 stars and added to my favourites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous