Surprise in St. Tropez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, tell me... are you just enjoying this... or... are you imagining me doing this to another man?" she asked and then quickly inhaled his cock again her tongue spinning around his cock head with a fury.

Andrew's hips trust upward in sudden reflex and settled back down.

"What do you think about another man feeling my lips on him..." hers slid down his shaft, her tongue wiggling across the heavily veined surface like a serpent. Her mouth engulfed his balls again and her hand slowly stroked his slick and glistening cock.

Andrew's brow knotted imagining it, feeling himself starting to tremble in arousal. His hand slid down her jaw, beckoning her and gladly she crawled back up him with the seductive fluidity of a panther. Sarah's lips glimmered.

"Are you imagining kissing these lips after they've been wrapped around another man's cock?" she taunted and Andrew hungrily pulled her lips to his own, groaning into her mouth his intense desire.

He caressed her face looking into her dark eyes... eyes that silently whispered her love.

"You're trembling." She whispered, smiling.

"You do that to me"

"So, now do you want to know what I was thinking about?" she asked, teasingly coy as she slowly stroked him.

"I do. Tell me."

"I met an old friend I haven't seen in years down at the beach today when I was getting us drinks... he made it pretty clear he was still hot for me... I'm wondering if you're really serious about your fantasy of watching me have sex with another man. Because... tonight... I was thinking about that too... If you're serious I think I'd be willing to do it for you... with him."

Andrew felt a surge of panic as he looked into his wife's eyes, bright with their own excitement. A myriad of feelings tore through him; jealousy, acute arousal, doubt, suspicion... excitement.

"Why didn't you say something at the beach? Who is he? Where do..." Sarah silenced him with a finger on his lips.

"I wasn't ready. I didn't know how I felt or if I could offer it. We can talk about it over drinks and dinner. It certainly wouldn't be tonight. What I need right now is to feel you inside me... owning me... owning my heart... YOUR wife."

Their lovemaking was inflamed and ardent. Sarah came quickly clutching her husband to her... clutching his taut behind and holding him inside her as he came with a deep groan... they lay there motionless... joined...

"Over dinner" she said softly, seeing the questions in his eyes...

5

The dinner at La Vague D'or was exquisite. Out on the veranda with the lights of Saint Tropez dancing across the water, Andrew and Sarah shared a romantic dinner over candlelight and fine wine. Sarah looked even more exquisite, her hair draped about her shoulders and her eyes seductively shadowed, her neckline of her dress plunged delightfully, allowing her husband the privilege of admiring the swells of her breasts. He, in turn, sported a white shirt and slacks, wearing her favorite cologne. Andrew, always the perfect gentleman, did not fail tonight, his dark smoldering eyes and rapt attention making Sarah feel as beautiful as he told her she was.

Andrew asked his questions and she answered them honestly. She told him all about her affair of the heart with Martin in college, he the handsome professor who admired her for her mind and intellect long before desire had found its spark. He made her feel like a woman more than a college girl. He encouraged her to pursue her dreams and believe in herself. She wouldn't have pursued the career she loved if he hadn't believed in her first. Belief and admiration was an incredible seduction. It had lit a spark of desire in her.

Nothing quite as attractive as a beautiful woman's desire, like a moth drawn to a flame Martin had been drawn to it. As he was drawn she fed it, there were the late night help sessions with her studies that migrated from the public to the places alone, then the physical limits pressed ever further... her leg against his, her hand on his to emphasize a point... the hand held... the kiss that shouldn't have happened... the kisses that couldn't be resisted... the touching they both welcomed and fought... then finally the 'oh, fuck it' decision he'd finally made and the room he'd booked at the Milestone Hotel in London the night before she was to leave. It was the night that it almost happened that he'd pulled away from, both of them all but naked... his strength in resisting, maddening. The next day she'd left for home and they had never seen each other again.

"So, do you still have feelings for him?" Andrew asked

"Had you asked me yesterday I would have honestly answered I hadn't thought about him for over 10 years, since before we were married. I won't have thought so, but seeing him today brought a lot of feelings flooding back."

"Do you think you love him?"

"Oh, Andrew. No. Please believe me." Sarah's hand held his, "His eyes stirred an old desire but I wouldn't call it love. I remembered how I felt and how I wanted him. I felt my body responding to him like it had back then. But my heart is yours. This afternoon on the beach, it's what I had to figure out, what I was feeling. If it weren't for your fantasy I imagine I still would have wanted to see him... with you... to catch up after the years. But in the light of the fantasy, I let my mind linger there imagining it, I let the feeling stir. I imagined you watching us, turned on and wanting me and it got me hot. I realized if I were to do this I'd need someone I'm attracted to physically and emotionally. I need to be able to trust him with... me... before I could share my body with him. You have to know it couldn't be just anyone. I love you but I cannot just be a piece of ass to some stranger. I am just saying I could do it for you with Martin. We could make it happen. I believe he's still interested and if he still wants me he'd just have to accept your presence as a part of the deal. If you want to just keep this as a fantasy we both will still enjoy privately, I'm OK with that. I am glad to let it go... for you, either way. I love you."

Andrew looked into his wife's eyes, so bright and ready... so strange to be absorbing that she was telling him she was ready to fuck another man. He paid the check and under the stars along the water back towards their hotel hand in hand, the silence full of both their thoughts.

"So, have you proposed this to him?" Andrew asked as they walked

"NOooo." She answered, singsong conveying it as obvious. "I had to think about it, and you, and I had to talk about it first. I would like to see him one way or the other tomorrow. I'd like you to meet him. If we aren't going to do this we would go together. If we are, I thought I would go meet him by myself and work up to proposing it. Based on what I saw in the few minutes we had I believe he's at least interested in me. The question is how he might feel about having you there."

Andrew was silent, lost in his thoughts. Although not having called it one way or the other he already found himself thinking about what he would do while his wife was off meeting her potential lover. Still, nervous and doubting, something inside knew they were going to do this... his cock his barometer. He'd been hard all night.

"My feelings about watching you with another man haven't changed. The idea still turns me on more than I can describe... it's just that suddenly the other man is real... he's got a name... you know him. It's not just me pushing the fantasy with some vague anonymous someone. Now it's you having found someone you want and the reality feels a bit out of control..."

Sarah stepped in front of him and stopped. Her perfume filled his senses, her gorgeous eyes staring deep into his eyes radiating her affection.

"You won't lose me." She let those words hang between them, watching his eyes willing the words to lock into his soul. "My heart is only yours"

Andrew pulled her to him and they kissed long and deep, the beauty of feeling her in his arms suddenly something he savored like a man who might not have it for a while. Soon someone else might know the beauty of feeling her in his arms, the taste and feel of her lips and jealousy twisted in his heart... and turned him on.

"You're quivering" Sarah smirked

"You do that to me" her husband answered loving her.

Back in their room Sarah and Andrew lay naked in each other's arms in the darkness. The only light was the golden glow from the lampposts on the street. The sheer curtains rustled in the warm breeze. Both of them stared at their hands, lightly held up palm-to-palm, staring at their fingers as they entwined, the embodiment of their joined souls... so true... and so strange... both their hearts separated by mere inches of flesh and bone... pounding, aroused by a mutual vision... that of Sarah making love with another man... as they had just agreed.

"Make love to me," she said softly and her eyes took on a mischevious glimmer, "It may be your last time as the husband of a wife exclusively your own and before you are forever after officially a cuckold..." she giggled as he kissed her hungrily and rolled her to her back and pressed her legs apart....

6

It was early to be up on a vacation morning but Sarah was out of bed and Andrew was sitting up, still in bed, watching her as she got ready. She'd left the bathroom door open not bothering with the curtain and let him watch her shower. Toweled dry, she stood before the mirror drying her hair and then curling it with care.

She could feel his eyes caressing her. She thought she might actually tell where across her back, fixed on her taut behind, caressing her shapely legs... peering for the image in the mirror of her breasts wobbling with her movements... stroking her hair... Both of them were acutely aware that she was getting ready for her date this morning with Martin and the care she took was to please another man. Sarah looked over her shoulder at her husband and smiled, pleased at his obvious erection outlined in clear relief beneath the sheets and turned back to making up her eyes.

They had been shopping the day before and spent way too much for the St Tropez casually chic outfit that Andrew had made her try on and loved. She slipped on the white blouse with the plunging neckline that reached down almost to her navel and laced up. Wearing a bra was not possible with it, and the swells of her breasts showed in the open 'V'. She pulled the frayed, denim, short shorts up over the white thong she wore, her long legs accentuated and looking exquisite, especially as she laced up her the wedge-heeled sandals.

"Do you approve?" she asked, doing a happy spin for him.

'Down-right fuckable,' he wanted to say as it was the truth, but knowing that to sound a bit crass he modified his words to, "As perfect as I thought it was on you in the store." His stomach twisted in jealousy, knowing the clothes he'd bought her to enjoy himself was suddenly for her date's pleasure. She smiled and he smiled back, both of them knowing what he was thinking, both knowing it also turned him on. She leaned over to kiss him allowing him to admire the unobstructed view down her blouse.

"Should I lean on his lap like this and kiss him?" she smirked and he groaned.

"How far can I let things go without you there?" the question making Andrew quiver in conflicted arousal. She smiled seeing it both of them knowing he loved the tormenting tease.

"Well, I imagine as long as you tell me all about it, as far as you're willing I guess, short of actually having sex with him." He answered, his brain spinning over the possibilities.

"Don't worry. It won't go too far. He's meeting me downstairs. I imagine he's there now. I don't know where we're going but if you happen to be out and spot us, maybe wait to come meet him, until tonight. OK? Her hand on his chest, she kissed him one last time, her tongue reaching for his, his mind reeling as he imagined her date tasting her lips.

"You're quivering... I know, I do that to you and I am glad. I imagine I'll be back before cocktails anyway. I love you. Know that"

"I do." He said and watched the door close behind her. She was gone.

_______________________________________________________

Sarah's heart was pounding as she stood by the elevator door, excited and nervous... feeling guilty that her heart was taking off like a racehorse with excitement over the freedom to engage with her old paramour without inhibition.

She spotted him across the lobby and started to walk towards him when he spotted her and smiled broadly. It was everything she could do to keep from running across the room and leaping into his arms. But kiss him she did and it was deep and long and filled with years that had passed... and it was mutual.

"Wow, I hope your husband wasn't around to see that! I'm glad you're as happy to see me as I am you."

"I'm shaking and need to walk." She smiled "How about you take me to breakfast?"

He took her to Le Cafe on De place de Lices, weaving idly through the market crowd. Sarah's hands embraced his arm with a natural ease, reminding them both of stolen mornings in London. The café of course, had to have history and she listened brightly as Martin relayed it with a love for the past and all the un-named people who had enjoyed this place for a hundred years before them. It was just one of the things that had attracted her, his love of the past, his appreciation of the present and being part of a continuum that he drew her into with him. He savored life... he savored her presence... in this moment she was part of what he was loving about this place... she could feel it and loved it.

Breakfast was light, the coffee strong and sweet and they sat losing track of time as they conveyed the 30 years of history between their two separate lives. They lost track of leaving the café or how many of the old streets they walked... the stone streets, terra cotta and flowering hanging baskets the romantic context for their wandering and reveling in each other's company. Past shops, the harbor, churches and museums. Taking a respite at a café, they shared a light lunch as the fancy hit them, walking and talking the day away.

The late afternoon sunlight growing longer, they sat on an old stone wall at Vieux Port and watched the boats in the harbor, the silence its own conversation, her hand in his speaking their thoughts about each other like words could not.

His eyes met hers and held them and they kissed...

"Sarah..."

She put a finger to his lips and kissed him again, her tongue reaching for his and he met it, feeling his heart surging and his cock turning to iron. Forehead to forehead they caught their breath... he watched her chest rise and fall as she panted echoing all he felt, the bra-less breasts he'd tried not to stare at beckoning his gaze.

"Sarah, I'm not the man of restraint I used to be." He said softly, "I'm afraid my ethical strength has been left to drift in the wake of a ship that sailed long ago. For 15 years I have regretted leaving that hotel room. I have to tell you, today I wouldn't. I know you're married and happily I hope but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to take you back to my hotel and do with you as I wish we had 15 years ago."

Her beautiful, dark eyes held his, neither having any desire to look anywhere else and he saw a sparkle rise in them.

"And what if I felt the same? Then what would we do?" she asked

"I'd ask about Andrew and your feelings for him. While I know what I feel I don't want to destroy that relationship for you."

"And if you didn't have to destroy my marriage and you could finally make love to me, would you?"

"Without question. And you? Would you make love with me if you could?"

"In a heartbeat." she answered and stared long into his eyes weighing him "I told Andrew about seeing you yesterday. I told him I felt like I do... because... there's a fantasy we've played with... one in which he watches me make love with another man... so... if you could finally make love with me in THAT context would you? Because, I am inviting you to."

The surprise on Martin's face was clear but he didn't look away, his brain reeling in realization that as he had changed so had the woman he knew 15 years ago.

"Have the two of you done this before?"

"No, you would be the first. It's been a fantasy we've played with for a while but I realized, thinking about it yesterday and last night, I couldn't do it with just any man. I cannot think of another man I would do it with besides you... I trust you... with me." Sarah could see his mind working as the question hung between them. They held each other's unwavering gaze as Martin processed her offer.

"Yes, I do want you. I am willing to do this with you with your husband watching if there can be certain understandings of how the night will go."

"I imagine some parameters might be good. What are you thinking?"

"Sarah, if we are finally going to do this I imagine I can deal with your husband watching but if you're willing I would like you to be mine 'til morning, like it would have been those years ago. To be honest, I'll want to forget his presence. For me, it will be about us. Would Andrew be willing to be the invisible observer?"

Her heart thrilled anxiously, feeling guilty for her excitement at the prospect, nervous wondering how Andrew would feel about that.

"You need to understand I can't, don't want to ignore him in this. Letting him watch us is something I want to share with him. Sharing it with him allows me to not feel guilty about how badly I want to do this with you. I understand where you're coming from but you need to understand how it needs to be for me as his wife. Can you deal with that?"

"I understand it and can accept it."

"It feels like that wasn't all your conditions if I can still read you." Martin's eyes sparkled, flattered that she could still read him, a mischievous smirk painting his face.

"Well, you said you wanted to be back by 5? You should call Andrew and let him know you'll be late. Then, after I do return you, would an hour be time enough for you to shower and get dressed for dinner?"

"An hour and a half would be less rushed"

"Very good. Then please ask your husband to make dinner reservations at The Strand on Rue du Petit Bal. Dinner in the garden for... two... at 8:00. We'll be meeting him at the bar there at 9:30..."

Martin's eyes drew dark and smoldering, this control something she hadn't known before but it excited her, her pussy turning molten.

He said, "Sarah, you may want to advise him to take a nap because if he's going to watch, it may be a long night. And now let's go buy you a dress... and the high heels your husband is going to watch wave in the air."

Sarah's eyes got wide in surprise at this side of Martin she'd never known and she smiled and took his hand.

7

Sarah finally got back at 6:45, nervously smiling and carrying the bags containing the outfit Martin had just bought her.

"You aren't angry are you?" she asked

The bright and hopeful excitement he saw in his wife's eyes lit something in the pit of Andrew's stomach. Knowing what she was excited about, her presence making it all so real, he felt his cock getting stiff and the annoyance of not having her here melted into a tease that only turned him on.

"No, did you have fun?" he asked as she stepped into his arms. She kissed him with an open-mouthed enthusiasm and quickly undid the button of her shorts, dropped her fly, and taking his hand, stuck it between her legs. Her panties were soaked.

"Noooo... that's only me." she said, answering the panicked question in his eye. "I just had fun seeing him and thinking about what I'm going to do for you tonight... if after a day to think about it you're still up for it."