Surprise in St. Tropez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you' Sarah mouthed to him again, seeing his aroused struggle as her arms rose to reach up and back for Martin's head, her eyes falling shut as she felt Martin's hands slide up her ribs. His gaze riveted, Andrew watched the incongruous sight of strange masculine hands sliding over his wife's soft skin, rising without inhibition to take hold of her breasts, cupping them and gently squeezing, deforming the malleable orbs with a relish. Martin bent and kissed her over her shoulder and she softly mewed into his mouth, loving the feel of his hands on her, circling her succulent mounds. Tauntingly he avoided the nipples that craved his touch... and she let out a whimper thrusting her chest into his hands as his fingertips found them, rolling them between them and gently tugging them exquisitely. 'He remembered,' she thought as she reveled in the pleasure as he fondled and played with her breasts. Her knees grew weak. She spun around to face Martin again.

The tinkle of Martin's belt betrayed the work of her hands on it as Martin kicked off his shoes. Sarah guided him back to the side of the bed. She kissed him and then kissed his neck, his shoulder, his chest as she slowly sank to her knees before him, taking his slacks and boxers down, her lover's erect cock rising like a tower from behind the descending fabric; brutally stiff, heavily veined, so engorged it was almost purple... and his shaft and balls shaved clean.

"See, all my men do." Sarah smiled, turning to her husband. She helped Martin step out of his slacks and briefs and slipped off his socks tossing them aside in a heap with his shirt. They were both naked... and looked beautiful together... and Andrew pined...

"Oh god!" Martin gasped, his eyes closing his head tipping back. He sat on the edge of the bed leaning back on his arms as Andrew vibrated, staring at his wife's perfect behind poked up and bared, her heels pointing at him as her head bobbed in Martin's lap. Andrew's jaw clenched tightly in tormented arousal. He was remembering the feel of her lips wrapped about his cock while he stared at her sweet pussy peering out from beneath those beautiful buns, so wet it glistened in the soft light, her labia swollen and distended, so available so ready to be taken. He wanted so badly to shed the clothes that held him prisoner... so badly ached to take her and feel her body wrap around his invading cock. He'd been so hard for so long his cock ached... but all he could do is watch as another enjoyed the erotic beauty and sexual favors that before tonight had been exclusively his.

Martin watched her, holding her hair up to be able to see the sight of Sarah's sweet mouth wrapped about his turgid cock, her seductively shadowed eyes looking up at him, sparkling at his obvious delight with what she was doing. Her mouth felt incredible, her soft, thin lips caressing his shaft, her tiny tongue teasingly wiggling up its length and then dancing playfully around his cock head before suddenly that beautiful mouth engulfed him, sucking on him hard, bringing him sooo close to coming... before finally and maddeningly releasing him.

"Come to bed." Martin said, moving to the center of the bed and Andrew's wife following him with a feline grace. Andrew's heart raced at the same time feeling his stomach drop like the plunge of a roller coaster.

Martin rolled Sarah to her back, bending to kiss the luscious open mouth that reached for his like a young bird, lips shimmering and wet that had just been wrapped around his cock. His tongue reached to taste himself on her lips.

Every detail, every moment, every image of Sarah in the arms of another man etched on his brain, Andrew's body quivering uncontrollably with the rush of arousal coursing through his veins, the erotic beauty of all of it torturous. Their tongues entwining as their hands drank of each other's nakedness, her crimson-tipped fingers running through the downy hair of his muscular chest, his savoring the smooth softness of her legs and tracing the trim curves of her hip and ribs, inexorably rising to possess the resilient softness of her breasts again. Her head tipped back, her eyes falling shut as his lips kissed their way down her neck to where her chest arched upward, beckoning his mouth's caress.

"You want me to kiss these?" he asked playfully, as his fingertips trailed tauntingly around one and then the other of her lovely breasts.

"Yes" she smiled, her chest rolling back and forth chasing his caress. He watched her eyes watching him as he lightly kissed the soft succulent mound... and again... then again... a playful lick and another brushing her soft skin like a butterfly's wings... avoiding her nipples... her eyes losing their smile as a building tension started to burn... He continued to lick playfully around one breast then the other, Sarah's chest rolling trying to make him taste her begging nipples... her hand running through his hair clutching his head her frustration building...

"OH GOD!" she cried out, her head suddenly falling back as Martin's mouth hungrily mounted her erect point, his tongue swirling around it like a small tornado and as suddenly leaping off. Her eyes opened to look again as that not enough and then she gasped again as his mouth mounted her other breast...

Martin happily gave Sarah's breasts the attention she loved and her breasts shimmered in the candlelight wet in Martin's coating, her face a gorgeous mask of erotic pleasure and building need. Her eyes locked with Martin's as his tongue circled her nipple. Her hands slid to his shoulders and as Andrew's heart pounded. Obediently Martin let his kisses trail down her ribs, her smooth flat stomach fluttering as his soft lips danced across it.

"It's pretty wet down there. I'll warn you" Sarah said softly, as Martin moved out of the way and Sarah spread her lovely legs. Sarah's head turned and her arousal drunk eyes met her husband's. "Having fun?" she smiled mouthing it silently.

His jaw tense, Andrew gazed back, "You are so hot!' he mouthed back.

Martin climbed between Sarah's parted legs. Andrew caught his breath and Martin tensely sighed, "Ohhh, yessss... Sarah! Your pussy is more delectable than I ever imagined."

Both men's gazes affixed on the apex of her parted legs. A narrow sliver of dark, cropped hair crowed her mons Venus, a lovely accent that pointed to the open flower of her luscious and perfectly denuded nether folds. Glistening in the abundant dew of her secretions, the dancing candlelight sparkled on the supple flesh. Her outer vulva swollen and sumptuous as ripe peaches, the petals of her labia protruded long and distended, open in bloom, the inner faces a shimmering, deep pink and her bald clit protruding from beneath its protective hood like a small beak. Andrew's brow knotted, not knowing if he had ever seen his precious wife so wet or her pussy so swollen open and ready to be taken. He knew and loved the intimate captivating beauty of her precious pussy well, and his whole body trembled as another man's face drew near to know his wife's most intimate beauty in the same way.

"Oh, please..." Sarah gasped, her hips rising off the bed, her pussy presented and beckoning as Martin maddeningly let his kisses climb the insides of her thighs, his tongue tracing the hollow between the top of her thigh and her swollen vulva. His hands slid beneath her, cradling her tight behind and tauntingly his tongue tickled up the outer edges of her open folds, carefully avoiding her clit and traced the smooth slickness of their inner face as she pressed her pelvis upward, her neglected clit reaching for him. He licked one side of her labia then the other... her legs trembled... her hand reached for his head... her chest pressed upward, her other hand clutching her breast... his tongue lapped over her outer swell with delight, imbibing of her nectar... a low groan breaking from her lips as Martin's tongue reached between her folds partaking of her secretions like honey... Her lovely body leapt and she let out a pitiful whimper... finally his tongue flicked at her clit.

Sarah felt it in the pit of her solar plexus, the sinking feeling like the drop of a roller coaster... tense... building... rolling in waves, first radiating from her breasts as he had taunted them... now spreading in waves from deep inside her pussy, radiating outward through her belly and down her legs... every nerve in her body coming alive... the tension building like water behind a dam. Her hips thrust upward reaching for him... she couldn't control it. She could feel her body writhing against the soft sheets carnal reflex owning her and she heard her own inarticulate whimpers and gasps she was helpless to contain...

"Oh, god! I can't take it... stop teasing mmmmmee! I need your mouth on my clit! Just do it!" she growled clutching his head and pressing her pussy up to his face... Tearing at her husband's heart, she cried out in the agony of ecstasy as finally his mouth mounted it, sucking on it hard as his tongue battered her stiff erect bud mercilessly.

Andrew watched his wife's lovely body squirm with a serpent's fluidity, her brow knotted in pleasure's tense anguish as her body twisted and rocked, her beautiful breasts thrust upward and belly rolling with the effort as her hips rotated. Her gasping whimpers panted and in time with her hips rotation, she made love to Martin's face, those whimpers building in intensity, torturing Andrew's ears like a sirens song, his aching heart wanting to leap from his chest at the sight of her, the sight and sound torturously erotic and beautiful.

"OH, God" she whimpered in incredulous trepidation, feeling Martin's fingers sliding up and down between her pussy lips as he coated them in her lubrication. Deftly he wiggled two of them into her entry...

"OHHHH!" she gasped, her back arching sharply as she felt his fingers stab to her g-spot with a veteran's expertise. Her legs shook uncontrollably, pulses of electric tension radiating from her pussy and tearing down the insides of her thighs. Martin's mouth mounted her clit again as his fingers deftly tapped the rough patch of flesh at the front of her vagina like a woodpecker, her pitiful whimpers of ecstatic torture announcing her orgasm was racing on like a river in flood...

With an unrestrained cry she came...

Sarah felt the building tension burst the dam... the sinking in the pit f her stomach now spreading in pulses, wracking her body, the muscles of her thighs shaking in convulsing spasms, fire and ice pulses touching every part of her body, vibrating through every nerve and cell... electric flesh arrows... wave upon wave like current running through her... clenching and releasing in an earthquake of pleasure...

As painful as it was erotic, Andrew could not remember his wife ever being more torturously beautiful, his body shaking and his cock as hard as steel. A new panic started to rise in him as Martin's mouth released her clit and his fingers slipped from her. The roller coaster's plunge took his gut again as with a slow foreboding grace, Martin rose above Andrew's wife like a lion over his helpless prey.

Martin stared across Sarah's lovely body drinking in her beauty, watching her chest and belly rise and fall, panting as her orgasm waned, her legs jerking as the spasms faded. He could feel his heart thundering now, every muscle in his body tense and aching with his own need to finally take her. He peered across her naked supine body to where his aching cock hung like an angry wedge-headed battering ram mere inches above her open and vulnerable pussy so ready to be taken... It took everything in him to restrain just thrusting greedily inside her but finally he felt her eyes gazing up at him.

Her hand reached up for his face caressing him her eyes locked with his, whispering in the silence with a smirk how incredible that had been.

"Now, kiss me and make love to me." Andrew heard his wife say and watched the kiss that in that moment said she was not his wife but Martin's to possess, body and soul. Andrew's whole body shook in sinking panic and all three of them stared down to where Martin's hand took hold of his cock, his hips dropping and Sarah's body quivering as he nestled his bare cock between her supple labia lodging it in the hollow of her vaginal entry. Sarah and Martin stared into each other's eyes... this moment so long awaited.

Martin could feel himself trembling as he stared down at Sarah lying beneath him... naked... so beautiful... her body slender and exquisite, her delectable breasts peering up at him, her flat tummy still heaving, catching her breath... and her long, sculpted legs spread wide for him... he drank in all the erotic beauty of the moment, breathed in deeply like a storm he was struggling to hold inside... her precious pussy an open flower... his... His eyes fell shut as he felt his cock head touch the supple flesh of her labia... petals yielding to the broad flared tip, caressing it in welcome... gliding up and down between the folds feeling for... finding her vaginal entry and feeling the resistance as he nestled it against her smaller aperture... he felt her lift her legs, creamy smooth her inner thighs caressed his and her high heeled feet hooked behind him... and as she did he felt her entry easily yield to his wedge shaped tip as it lodged in the wet confines of her vaginal vestibule.

Sarah's eyes sparkled, smiling, so ready for this and Martin smiled back and bent to kiss her, her lips soft beneath his as she kissed him tenderly. Then those sweet lips opened in a silent gasp of awe, their eyes locked as Martin slowly drove his stiff cock inside her precious body... feeling her wet warmth engulf him, his cock pressing smooth the soft corrugated walls of her vagina until he felt her labia wrapped about its base like worshiping hands and her dripping nectar slowly coated his balls pressed firmly against her...

Their eyes held each other's as he drew out, his cock now glistening in a coat of her feminine oils. He drove back inside her firmly, her body rocking as their loins collided... her hands clutched his tightly flexed ass and he held himself motionless, both of them savoring the joining.

"You feel more wonderful inside than I ever could have imagined." he purred...

Andrew acutely remembering how Sarah felt inside his brain twisted in torment as he thought about Martin now knowing it.

"And you feel wonderful finally inside me." she whispered back and he bent to kiss her, their tongues reaching for each other's as their bodies took up love making's horizontal dance...

Sarah's eyes held Martin's as their bodies fell into a synchronous rhythm with a disturbing naturalness, her high-heeled feet waving in time as Martin had promised for her husband's tortured enjoyment. Slowly, they made love with a relishing savor, slowly building in pace, and ardor. Andrew watched his wife's beautiful eyes fall shut, recognizing her focusing inward as she felt her arousal building as Martin bowed over her slender body watching her breasts shake to in time with their body's concussion. Sarah let out a soft whimper tearing at Andrew's heartstrings with the promise in it... she was going to come for Martin again... her panting rising, her pelvis enthusiastically thrusting upward in time to greet his thrusts, her hands clutching his back and shoulder in impassioned embrace, hanging on as his thrusts grew in intensity... minutes of watching them...Martin's ass rising and falling, the muscles of his back flexing as he delivered his love to Andrew's wife relentlessly...Sarah's distressed whimpers rising in pitiful, erotic torture again...

Martin let out a soft growl... She could feel it building in him and her eyes met his, the hollow sinking pit in her stomach building... the dam filling quickly... every nerve in her body coming alive... her legs quivered as she waved them grinding her clit against him... her brow knotted in distress, her eyes pleading... her mouth open as they held each other's gaze...

And the dam broke...

Sarah's head pressed back sharply into the bed, her chest arched upward as her crimson-tipped fingers bit into Martin's shoulders, crying out without restraint as she came... Martin's loins slammed against her a second behind her, her precious body leaping and her breasts wobbling with the concussion. His body froze, his head tossed back the sinews of his neck jutting sharply in tension... and like the deep rumbling of an earthquake he let out a groan erupting form the depths of his soul and hitting Andrew in the gut like he'd been punched. Martin bowed his head to her shoulder and came powerfully... His heart twisting like a wet towel, Andrew witnessed the spasmodic jerks of Martin's hips, his wife's body shaking with each, acutely of aware that at that moment Martin showered his wife's womb in pulsing spurts of his milky deposit...

Sarah held Martin's heaving back, her feet locked behind his thighs, both of them panting, as a soft warm breeze off the water caressed their motionless bodies and tickled the candle flames that bathed the vision of the two of them in gold...the cuckolding to which Andrew had been complicit... complete.

They lay like that with him inside her for what seemed like an eternity, their shared orgasm waning like a receding wave though Andrew's heart still pounded, still wound tightly with jealous arousal, his loins still aching steel. He might have wondered if they had fallen asleep if it weren't for his wife's eyes watching him as she held Martin to her. Her eyes probed his making no apology, their frankness seeming to stoically wait the fall out.

"Do you love him?" Andrew mouthed silently, his heart nervous.

"No..." She replied silently, her eyes loving in their reassurance "Just sex... I love you."

"You are beautiful..." he mouthed "You turn me on... and I love you"

The sparkle in her eyes lit up like breath on embers and took on a minxish mischievousness. "Did you enjoy that?" she mouthed and her husband only nodded tensely.

"Long night." She smirked, her eyes dropping conspicuously to his erection and turning to coax Martin's head from her shoulder as she kissed him with promise...