Surprise! My Parents are Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Single women are a different thing." Mom paused before she continued, carefully planning her words. "Women are capable of having more sex in an evening that are men. Just basic differences between men and women. So one might think that you need more men to partner with the women. We discovered actually the opposite. While women can have more sexual encounters, they don't always want a cock and, shall I say, the male enthusiasm attached to each cock. Women appreciate, and look for, other female lovers. So, having a few more women than men actually works out best. But finding suitable single females is very difficult. We call them unicorns, because they are so rare. So for many years, we only invited married couples as new members. And that has worked quite well."

"But what about Julie?" I reminded mom of my question.

"I was getting there. It's complicated." Mom continued. "So our group was open to having single women, just didn't have a source for unicorns. We also wrestled with how we handle our children as they grow in adulthood. Do we allow our children to join the group? Do we wait until they are married? When do we tell them about our Lifestyle? While your father and I had settled on waiting until you were twenty-one, Jim and Mary had taken another approach, and as Julie was the oldest of all our children, she was a pioneer in the process. Jim and Mary educated Julie about our group when she was twenty years old. Then they raised the question in our group about Julie joining. We decided to allow her to join, as a test case. She did have to go through interviews with three couples. And it has worked very well."

"Amber," my father once again addressed me by my name. I knew he had something important to say. "Your mother and I have watched very closely this experiment with Julie. It appears to have worked out very well for Julie, and for our group. But we had already decided to wait until you were twenty-one to discuss this with you. Now, here we are."

It dawned on me that maybe they had guided our conversation this way. Was it possible that they might ask if I wanted to join their swingers group? Was I ready for that question? I felt a tingle all over my body. I wasn't sure if it was excitement, anticipation, or fear. I felt like I wanted to run and hide. I needed time to think this through. But they were trying to be adults and expected me to be an adult. I needed to divert this conversation.

"That is all very interesting. Thank you for being so forthcoming and explaining that." I said, then changed the conversation back to last night.

"May I ask a more personal question about last night?" I asked.

Both my parents nodded in the affirmative.

"How much sex did each of you have last night? Was it typical?" I asked.

"I had sex five times last night. Pretty good for a middle aged male, if I may say." Dad responded. "And fairly typical for me at these parties."

Mom looked very embarrassed.

"Please don't judge me poorly." mom began. "You know I've always told you that a party host should ensure that each of the guest is having a good time."

My eyes went wide open as I stared at mom. I think my mouth was hanging open as well.

"I'm certain that I had sex with every male guest, and several of the women." she admitted.

"How . . . how many . . . how many was that?" I stammered out.

"We invited twenty couples, but I believe that only eighteen showed up. So I'll say eighteen men and maybe six women." mom replied.

I was blown away. My mother had sex with so many men and women in one evening. I had witnessed some of that, but I had no idea the total was that high.

"I have to admit I saw some of that. But I didn't see anyone using condoms. What's with that?" I asked. My parents had always drilled into me to have protected sex so I wouldn't get pregnant and wouldn't catch any diseases.

"As we mentioned earlier, it is a tight group." Mom explained. "Everyone gets tested frequently, and most, if not all the members only have sex outside of their marriage with other group members. We do have some females that insist upon condoms, and the men must agree, or they break the rules. And you know what that means. We also have a few men that choose to use condoms for their own personal reasons."

"So there is a lot of male with female sex, either one-on-one or in groups." I began another question. "And I witnessed some girl-girl action. Are bi-sexual men allowed?"

"To be honest," dad fielded this question, "it would be hypocritical of us to ban gay sex between two men. That being said, I don't know that we have any bi-sexual or gay men. And if we do, I'm not aware there has ever been any gay sex between two men at our parties. The bedrooms are the play areas, and there is an open door/closed door policy. Open door means spectators are allowed. Closed door means stay out until someone from inside opens the door. Not always sure what happens behind closed doors. And sometimes people prefer to do, whatever they do, in private. No questions asked."

I thought I had asked all my questions. I pondered whether to raise the issue of whether I would be allowed, or encouraged, to join their group as Julie had done. I just wasn't sure I was ready for that discussion.

We sat in silence for several moments. I thought of one, easy question.

"Is Julie the only single female in your group?" I asked.

"She's the only one to attend a party." dad replied.

I thought it odd that he gave this qualified response to a simple yes/no question. I chose to not follow-up on that.

We sat in silence a bit longer.

"Any more questions, Honey?" mom asked, sounding like the mother I knew and loved.

I swallowed, hard. I had to ask, as this would likely be the best opportunity.

"Earlier you described the vetting process, and went into detail about how Julie joined the group." I began. "You even went into detail about why you decided to wait until now to tell me all these things. Do you want me to join your group? Would you allow me to join your group?"

"Do you want to join our group?" mom asked quietly.

There it was, the question I feared. My body began to tremble. My eyes began to tear-up.

"This is all so much to absorb. I just don't know." I started to ramble, unloading my thoughts. "A day ago I never would have imagined that we would be having this conversation. First to learn of your secrets, and then to have you both be so open and forthcoming in discussing your sex life. I don't know what you wanted or intended today. I don't know what I want. This has been a mind-blowing experience. I'm in a new world, never to return to my old world. I admit it is erotic sounding. My body has tingled in excitement, anticipation, or fear. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know."

I stopped repeating myself.

Mom reached across the table and took my hands in her hands.

"Honey, I think you need to talk with someone else, someone your own age, about this." mom encouraged me. "I suggest you talk with Samantha about this. I even expect that after this morning, she is expecting to hear from you."

"Thank you." I whispered weakly.

We all stood and had a group hug. I felt more loved than I could remember.

- - - - -

I sent Sam a text message. "need you"

Samantha responded, as mom had predicted. "be right over"

I replied. "thanx"

First I needed a shower, which I quickly took. Soon I was in my room getting dressed. I heard the doorbell ring, followed by mom telling Sam that I was in my room. She should go on up. A few moments later, Sam was entering my room.

"Hey Amber." Sam said as she walked in.

"Hey Sam." I replied as we gave each other a big hug which we held much longer than usual.

As we sat down on the edge of my bed, Sam spoke first.

"I think I know all the things your parents told you today." she began. "It's a lot to take in and process."

"They had this whole secret sex life that I knew nothing about." I replied. "I still find it so hard to believe. I probably wouldn't even believe it except for what I saw last night. It was like a different world, everyone naked and so much public sex."

"I remember how I felt when I had this discussion. I felt lost for days." Samantha said.

"What? Lost for days? I don't understand. Didn't you just have the same discussion with your parents that I had with mine?" I asked, completely bewildered.

Samantha took my hands in her hands.

"Please forgive me. I had to keep this a secret, even from you, especially from you, for the past couple of months." Samantha began. "I had 'The Talk' with my parents when I turned twenty-one. I've known about the swingers group since then. They made me promise to not tell you anything, until it was time. Otherwise I would be breaking the rules, and I suspect your parents told you what happens when a member breaks the rules."

"But you're not a member." I challenged Sam.

She just stared back at me and then smiled.

"OH MY GOD! You've joined the group? You're a member?" I blurted out. The surprises kept coming. I couldn't believe it.

"It's not official." Sam began to explain. "I've passed all the interviews. I just need to be officially voted in. Maybe that happened last night."

"That's what dad meant!" I said, more to myself. I remembered what dad had replied when I asked if Julie was the only single member. He must have known that Samantha was about to become a member.

"What?" asked Sam.

"Oh, earlier I asked my parents if Julie was the only member who was single. Instead of answering just yes or no, Dad said 'She's the only one to attend a party.' which I guess implied there was another single member. I think he meant you."

"I haven't heard if I was accepted or not." Sam said.

"But you decided to join?" My question was rhetorical. "Was it a difficult decision?"

"I'm sure that my situation is different from yours." Sam began. She took a deep breath of air. "More secrets to reveal. I've been having sex with my father since my 18th birthday."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! NO WAY!" I exclaimed loud enough my parents likely heard me.

"My parents have long talked to me about other norms for sexual behavior, not just the strict rules of our society. But they hadn't told me about the swingers group. I knew that one of my 18th birthday 'gifts' from my father would be to have sex with him. I long had a crush on him and was eager for the opportunity. Mom had told me many times what a wonderful and sensitive lover he was. And she was absolutely right. However we only had sex once a year, on my birthday."

"WOW!" was all I could say.

"There's more." Sam continued. "Last night I told you that I suspected that mom was having sex with other women, specifically at her Book Club meetings, and possibly when she was sunbathing with your mom at your pool. Sometime after my 18th birthday, I confronted her about that. She admitted it was true, and that dad knew about her activities. She went into great details about the pleasures of making love with another female. If you remember, that was about the time that you and I got intimate. You weren't my only female lover. I was also occasionally having sex with my mom. In one way it was like having sex lessons. In another way, I knew I was having sex with my mother."

I was shaking. This was all too incredible to hear.

"In some ways, it made what came next much easier." Sam continued. "When I turned twenty-one, mom and dad told me about the swingers group. I wasn't that surprised. I knew they were very liberal and open-mined about sex. We had the long talk, I would guess similar to what you had today. I wasn't sure if they wanted me to join, or were encouraging me to join, or didn't want me to join. They had given me a neutral, matter-of-fact type presentation about the group, but definitely told me that it was right for them. They have an incredible time at the parties and socialize with many great friends. And, they mentioned, the sex is fantastic. But it was my decision. I wanted to discuss this with you, but I learned that would be breaking the rules and I would be banned for life. So I couldn't even mention it to you. But now that your parents have told you, we are free to discuss it."

I was still shaking. This was becoming more real, in a different way.

"What about the interview process?" I asked.

"I guess you know the basics about having a sponsor, and three interviews." Sam explained. "If you are considering joining, the first step may be difficult for you."

"How so?" I interrupted.

"For a couple to be your sponsor, they first have to have sex with you." Sam said in a flat voice. "Normally a new candidate can be sponsored by any existing member couple. But because of Julie as the pioneer, they established a rule that single, children of members must be sponsored by their parents. Hence, you must have sex with your parents.

"OH MY GOD! Sex with my own parents? Mom and Dad had explained the process, but I never internalized it to my situation." I exclaimed.

"Calm down. Calm down." Sam held me as she tried to calm me down. "Your parents are fabulous lovers. If you want this, you will discover sex with them is an incredible experience."

"WHAT!!" I couldn't contain myself. "You had sex with my parents? When? Where?"

"Calm down and I'll tell you." Sam tried again to calm me down. "Fred and Scarlet were my third interview. It happened a couple of week ago. I came home from college one weekend when you stayed on campus. They had me over for a wonderful dinner that Saturday night, we had a great discussion about how school was going, about my friends, and about my lovers. I didn't tell them about you and me, but I suspected they already knew about us. After diner and our discussion, they took me to their bedroom and we made wonderful love all night. I didn't leave until after sunrise Sunday morning. I'm glad dad was driving me back to school, as I slept the whole way."

I sat there staring at Sam. When I thought there couldn't be more surprises, she had a load of them for me.

"Your mom is an incredible lover, so sensitive and caring." Sam continued. "She taught me some new techniques for making love to another woman. And she gave me so many orgasms. I was pleased with myself that I was able to return the favor and gave her several orgasms as well."

Sam paused, and in a moment of comic relief, she used her finger to push up my chin and close my gapping open mouth.

"But your father was even more incredible." Sam explained. "Not only does he have a perfect sized and shaped penis, but he knows how to use it in ways I have never experienced before. He is capable of prolong sex for half an hour or longer. I had my first orgasm about ten minutes in, and that was probably longer than usual as I was nervous about having sex with him. In a few minutes I had another orgasm, then another and another. They kept coming in waves until it was essentially a continuous orgasm. My mind wandered into a sexual ecstasy dream world when all I could feel were the orgasms washing through me. He kept this up for an half hour and only stopped when it appeared that I was about to black out completely."

I could feel my pussy tingling again.

"To be honest." I began, "I've had a crush on my father for many years, even fantasies of having sex with him. And more recently, seeing my mother sunbathe nude, has me having fantasies about her as well. Maybe having sex with them is not that crazy an idea."

Samantha leaned forward and gave me another hug. It felt so good to have her holding me. She had always been there for me when I needed her, as a friend, as a confidant, as a lover.

"It's a lot to take in, isn't it?" Sam whispered in my ear. "You don't have to make any decisions, one way or another, by any deadline. There are no right or wrong choices, just do whatever you want, whatever makes you feel good. And I'll be here to listen to you and discuss any of this."

Her words were so comforting. But all this talk about sex simply for the pleasure of sex had left a burning desire deep within me. I still had a growing tingle in my pussy.

"Make love to me." I whispered back into Samantha's ear.

Sam responded by beginning to undress me and herself.

Soon we were naked and under the covers of my bed. We were snuggled together, gently kissing and touching each other. My pussy was on fire and dripping wet. I had quickly become consumed with sexual desire. So many images in my head of people enjoying sex.

Samantha could read me. She always could. She pushed me onto my back and moved down between my legs. She kissed my stomach, my hips, my thighs. Then she took little licks along the insides of my thighs which sent shivers through my body. She kissed my mons and then kissed my pussy lips. A jolt of excitement raced through my body. I gently pressed her head down into my crotch, not that I needed to guide her. She knew exactly what I wanted, what I needed.

Samantha began licking my pussy lips, which were already swollen and wet.

She moaned and said "You taste wonderful." I moaned in response.

Soon her licking became more intense, her tongue pressing deeper between my lower lips and then up over my sensitive clit.

"Ohhhhhh." I moaned.

She pressed her tongue flat on my clit and rubbed up and down while she slid two fingers inside my vagina, then curled them up to rub my G-spot.

"OHHHHHHH!" My moans became louder.

It was only a matter of moments before my body began to shudder as my orgasm rolled through me. She held tight onto my thighs and kept her tongue moving over my ever so sensitive clit.

"OH! OH! OH!" I continued to moan in short bursts between gasps for air.

"STOP!" I insisted as I pushed her head away from my love button. "Hold me! Hug me!" I implored.

Samantha moved up on top of me and gave me a big hug and a deep passionate kiss. I could taste my own pussy juices all over her mouth. Indeed I did taste wonderful. We hugged and kissed for what seemed like hours.

I fell asleep in her arms.

- - - - -

I didn't awake until nearly 9 AM the next morning. Samantha was still there with me. Her body next to mine felt wonderful.

I noticed that we hadn't even closed the bedroom door since Samantha had come to visit me.

'Open door policy.' I joked to myself.

I was aware that even though I had soundly slept all night, my brain had been in full dream mode, processing all that I had witnessed and discussed with my parents and with Samantha. The ending of my dream was the most vivid. I was having sex with my father, and then with my mother. And it was fabulous. I knew that since I became aware of sex as a teen, I had a sexual crush on my father. More recently I had developed different, but good feelings about my mom. It was immediately clear what my decision would be.

I nudged Sam and she opened her eyes, a loving expression on her face.

"What is it, lover?" she asked.

"I've made my decision." I replied. "Come with me as I find my parents."

Hand-in-hand, and totally naked we made our way down the stairs, and down the hallway to my parent's room. They too, had their bedroom door open. I looked in and could see them sitting up in bed, as if waiting for us, waiting for me.

"May we come in?" I asked, knowing I shouldn't enter without their permission. They still were my parents and this was their bedroom.

"Please join us." replied my mother.

Doing something I hadn't done since I was a little girl, I climbed onto the middle of the bed, and got under the covers between my parents. They too were both naked. Sam chose to sit on the foot of the bed.

"With Sam's help, I've reached a decision." I announced. Sam looked at the three of us and shrugged her shoulders, as if totally unaware of my thoughts and decision.

"And . . .?" My mother said, again in that familiar, loving, tone of voice.