Surprise! My Parents are Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've processed everything I learned the past 36 hours." I began. "I thought about it all night long. The only choice is clearly obvious to me. I've decided I want to join your Swingers Group. I want you, my loving parents, to be my sponsors. I understand that means that I must first make love with both of you, before you recommend me to any others for an interview."

I let that set in with everyone. Before anyone else could speak, I continued.

"Sam described what an incredible experience she had when you two interviewed her. I hope I can have nearly the experience she had. I have all day with nothing else to do. I hope your calendars are also free. And if it is alright with you, I think Samantha should stay and join us for what should be a most memorable day."

I turned towards my father and gave him my best, open mouth, full tongue, passionate kiss while I found his cock and wrapped my hand around it. Without breaking our kiss, we all pushed down the covers, which Samantha helped pull away. Mother opened her arms, reaching out to Samantha who quickly embraced my mom and kissed her.

"Baby, are you sure you want to do this?" asked my father in a loving, concerned voice.

"I've had a crush on you for years. More recently I've dreamed sexual fantasies involving you and me." I replied. "Yes, Daddy, I want to make love with you and mother, right here, right now."

We kissed some more, all the while I was holding his cock. It really was a nice sized cock. My pussy was tingling in anticipation that this cock would soon be inside me. My father reached between my legs and touched my pussy.

"You're dripping wet!" he exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"Just for you, Daddy." I replied. The tingle of excitement increased significantly and flooded my entire body.

My father rolled me over onto my back and moved into position between my legs. I raised my bent knees and spread them wide open for him. Holding his cock, he put the head at my opening.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Amber, just like your mother's." he said as he began to push his cock into me.

The feeling of my father's cock entering my pussy was one of the best experiences of my life.

I glanced to the side. Samantha and mother had been making out, kissing and caressing each other. As I watched, they moved into a '69' position with mother on top. Both were moaning and soon I could hear slurping noises as tongues licked wet pussies.

Dad was carefully pumping his cock into my pussy. Slow, short strokes, entering me a bit deeper each time. He was staring down at me with a look I hadn't seen from him before. It was a combination of love and lust. He wanted me, and I wanted him.

I decided to play the slutty little daughter role, hoping to excite him more.

"Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your little baby." I said in my little girl voice.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said.

"I won't break and I think I can handle all that beautiful cock of yours." I said back lustfully. "Give it to me, Daddy. Shove your hard cock all the way into your little girl's tight pussy."

With that instruction, he became more aggressive and soon had his cock fully inside me.

"Oh, Daddy! That feels so good!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my ankles around his buttocks.

Dad continued pumping his cock in and out, gently at first and then slowly gaining speed. I glanced back at mom and Sam. Mother had pulled her head back from Sam's crotch and was watching dad and me. We made eye contact and she smiled at me. I smiled back. She reached out her hand and gave my hand a gentle squeeze. I could feel the love from both my parents.

Mom returned her attention to Sam's pussy and I looked back at my father. He had been watching the interaction I had with mom. He smiled at me as he continued to pick up the pace, thrusting his beautiful cock into me. It all felt so wonderful.

We all continued like this for several minutes. I could hear mom and Sam licking and moaning together. I too was moaning, and my father was grunting as he continued to fuck me. I could feel the tingle in my pussy turning into an ache, which was turning into a severe throbbing. I knew my orgasm was coming soon. Dad could read the expressions on my face and he smiled at me, and at his achievements.

Samantha was the first to orgasm. I could hear her muffled cries, as mom's pussy was still planted on Sam's face. I reached out and held Sam's hand as her orgasm continued. Mom raised her head again.

"Damn Girl! You sure get wet when you cum." mom said before diving back in to lick up Sam's fluids. I was very familiar with what mom was facing, as I had licked Sam's wet pussy several times before. Sam was squeezing my hand as her orgasm continued.

"Our baby girl is also very wet." Dad chimed in. "And she hasn't even orgasmed yet."

I was aware that I was really wet. I could feel it, and I could hear the squishy sounds as dad's cock pumped in and out of me.

"Do you like my wet pussy Daddy? Do you like fucking your little baby girl?" I continued to tease him. "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me really hard."

My father moved his arms under my thighs and rolled my legs up over my head, and spread wide apart. He moved up over me and began thrusting his cock down into me with great gusto. I moaned even louder.

My mother began to orgasm.

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD!" she cried out as her body began thrashing about on top of Samantha. Sam was holding on as tight as she could, continuing to eat my mother's cunt.

My own orgasm began, but not like a tidal wave suddenly crashing on shore. It was more like a rising tide that finally reaches a tipping point. I felt a surge of heat flowing out of my crotch and through my body. I could feel my vaginal muscles clenching my father's cock. And he could feel it also.

"Damn! What a grip!" he said as he paused a moment and stared down into my eyes. "That's a tight pussy you have there."

My orgasm had me frozen a moment, but I tried to smile back at him. The moment my orgasm receded a bit, and my grip on his cock lessened, he began fucking me again.

"Oh Fuck Daddy! That feels really good." I said to encourage him on.

Soon the tide of erotic sensations rose again inside me and I began another orgasm. This time Dad did not stop and he kept pumping into me. My head fell back and my eyes rolled up in my head. This ongoing orgasm took complete control of me and I floated in it.

My father kept thrusting his cock fully into me for five, maybe ten minutes. I could only moan and lay there while all this happen to me. I was barely aware that Mom and Sam had disengaged and were now spectators to my ongoing orgasm.

"Is it time to switch?" I heard my mother's voice.

Almost immediately my father slowed down and then stopped completely. We rested a moment. Finally I fully opened my eyes and he withdrew his still hard cock. 'God, what stamina he has.' I thought to myself. Then I remembered what Sam had told me about having sex with my father.

My parents switched places. Dad moved between Sam's legs and soon had that magnificent cock fully buried into her pussy. Mother laid down next to me, cuddled me, and kissed me. I could taste Sam's sweet fluids on my mother's mouth. It was delightful.

Throughout my life I had kissed my mother zilllions of times. But never like this. This was our first open mouth, tongues engaged, full of passion, kiss. This was not a kiss of mother and child, but a kiss of two hot lovers. And I loved it.

"Ready for more?" my mom asked, not in the familiar voice of my mother, but in the voice of a newly-found lover.

I looked up lovingly into her eyes, smiled, and nodded my head. "I'm ready, mother."

"It's time you start calling me Scarlet." she told me as she moved her body around above mine into a '69' position. My body tingled in a special anticipation. I was about to eat my mother's pussy and she was about to eat my pussy. The thought was overwhelming.

But no sooner had I began to contemplate the situation when my mother's pussy was pressed against my mouth. I quickly was licking her soft, wet lips while I could feel her doing the same to me. She tasted different than Samantha, but delightful in her own way. I wanted to please her greatly and bring her to another orgasm. I wanted to drink her fluids. But keeping my concentration focused on her pussy was difficult as her talented tongue was working magic on my own pussy. I sensed we were in a competition to give the other the first orgasm.

"Your father is right. You do have a beautiful pussy. And so very delicious." Scarlet told me in a momentary pause. She then resumed her oral magic upon my pussy.

"As is yours, Scarlet." I mumbled out between licks of her lower lips.

We continued to pleasure each other. Somehow the exchange of words had changed our interactions. It no longer felt like a race, but a mutual pleasure-giving exchange. We settled into a comfortable pace of eating the other's pussy.

Dad and Samantha had a different approach. They were now fucking full on, very physical, and very noisy.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" implored Samantha.

Dad was giving her the best he had. His cock was thrusting into her with great vigor. He was grunting and breathing deeply. Within minutes she was having a powerful orgasm.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Sam screamed while thrashing about on the bed.

Dad continued thrusting into her a few moments and then she shoved him away.

"Enough! Enough!" Sam cried out while she disengaged from my father.

I continued to eat my mother's pussy as she continued eating mine. I hoped she was enjoying this as much as I was. While I felt in no hurry to conclude this, I could sense another rise of that orgasm tide inside me. But as I concentrated more on the pussy I was licking, I could keep that rising tide at bay.

As my mother's thighs were against both sides of my face, I could not see what was happening between dad and Sam. I sensed they had moved, possibly they were watching me and mom. then I heard my dad moan.

"Of that feels so good, Samantha." he said. "Please don't stop. You're a fantastic cock-sucker."

'Cock-sucker?' I thought. She must be cleaning his cock, licking and sucking it.

"And you taste so good." I heard Sam say.

"That is mostly your own fluids, and some of Amber's" dad replied.

I tried to stay focused on licking Scarlet's pussy, apparently with some success. Soon I could feel mom's body tense up as she had another orgasm. Her fluids flowed much more freely, filling my mouth and covering my cheeks. The eroticism of experiencing her orgasm in such an intimate way, triggered my own orgasm. Again not a crashing wave, but a rising tide.

It felt wonderful. I was in complete bliss.

After a few moments, our orgasms receded. Mom rose off of me and we laid together resting. My face was covered in her fluids. I felt so decadent, and I loved it.

Sam and my father were sitting on the other side of the bed. She had completed cleaning his cock, which was still hard and erect.

"Love," Mom was speaking to Dad, "We've all had multiple orgasms and you still haven't had one."

"I'm not complaining." he replied with a grin. "I've fucked two of the finest pussies I know."

"But you deserve to have a great orgasm." Mom replied. "I've experienced your orgasms, many times, as has Sam on a recent occasion. I think it's time for Amber to experience your cock ejaculating."

Mom turned to me. "Are you up for the best fuck of your life?"

My pussy already had several very good orgasms. It ached, in a good way. But, the 'best fuck of my life'? Really? I felt I couldn't pass this up. I smiled and nodded my head.

I was moved to the center of the bed. Legs spread wide open, knees bent upward.

"You are on the Pill, right?" Mom asked. "This is best experienced bareback. He cums like a fire hose."

I nodded again. Dad moved into position between my legs. Mom and Sam sat to the side as spectators.

Dad brought the head of his dick to my slit, and pushed in. In three quick strokes he was fully inside me. He filled me and it felt fantastic.

"Hang with me baby." Dad said as he began sliding in and out of me. He increased the tempo much faster than the previous time he fucked me. Quickly he was thrusting into my hole as fast, hard, and deep as he could.

My pussy exploded in pleasure, not yet an orgasm, but intense pleasure filled my body.

Dad kept fucking me hard.

I could see that Sam was sitting beside me, rubbing her own pussy. I touched her leg and when she looked at me, I licked my lips and extended my tongue. She knew what this meant.

"Really? Now?" she asked.

"Yes, now. I need you." I replied.

Sam looked at my father who nodded. He must have guesses our signals.

Samantha rose up and straddled my head, facing away from my father, and then lowered her pussy onto my face.

Dad picked up my legs and used the better leverage to fuck me even harder and deeper. Samantha was rocking back and forth on my face, grinding her pussy on my mouth. I tried the best I could to lick her swollen clit. I felt a mouth on my tit and knew it must be mom's. Then I felt her fingers strumming my clit as dad continued to fuck me from an upright position.

I was on sensory overload. My body was trembling uncontrollably. Another orgasm arose inside me. My pussy clenched around Dad's cock, but he kept banging away into my cunt. He was driven to his own orgasm.

I bit down on Sam's clit and she orgasmed. She screamed and flooded my mouth with her fluids. Her body shook like crazy.

Mom bit down on my nipple and pinched my clit. I had another orgasm, a very powerful one. This one was a tidal wave crashing inside me. I screamed into Sam's pussy.

Dad was thrusting his hard cock into me even faster and deeper. I felt incredible pain and pleasure. I sensed I was about to lose it all.

And then he came. Dad's cock swelled up even larger inside me and began jetting his hot cum deep inside me. I could feel each hot squirt, like a fire hose.

"OH FUCKING GOD!" dad screamed as he kept shooting cum into me.

I shoved Sam off my face so I could breath. I was gasping for air, my body was shaking uncontrollably while the tidal waves of my orgasm crashed inside me again, and again, and again. I had never before in my life experienced anything close to this.

Mom had also backed away, leaving only Dad with his cock still inside me, as I lay trembling on the bed.

I couldn't control the trembling, nor the intense aching in my pussy, nor the waves of my orgasm which continued to crash through me. I just closed my eyes and hoped this would all pass soon enough.

Dad carefully pulled out of me and moved next to mom. I opened one eye to see her go down on dad, sucking his cock which was covered in his cum and my fluids. I could feel my pussy, gaping open and leaking a large amount of fluids out onto the bed. Samantha saw this, moved between my legs and gently licked up the fluids as they flowed out of me. She was careful to not touch my clit.

I laid back and closed my eyes, allowing the orgasm to slowly recede. I could feel Samantha gently cleaning me. I could hear the licks and sucks as mom cleaned dad's cock.

I thought about what an incredible sexual experience I just had. And I wondered if this was a foretelling of what I might experience as part of the swingers group. Could I handle such extreme sensations on a regular basis?

Mother leaned over me and gave me an open mouth kiss. A sizable amount of fluids, a mixture of Dad's cum and my own cum, flowed out of her mouth into my mouth. A shiver raced down my spine. My eyes flashed open and looked into my mother's eyes.

"If not already, you will come to love this." she said, reverting back to her familiar loving voice.

"Love it already." I replied with a smile as I swallowed the mixture.

Mom settled in next to me on one side and Samantha cuddled against me on the other side. I felt incredibly loved, and very well fucked.

Dad got up to fetch bottles of water for each of us.

Soon we were all sitting upright on the bed, sipping our water and recovering from a fantastic sexual encounter.

"That was an incredible experience." I said. "I never could have imagined such powerful sex, and especially not with my parents. I love you so much. Thank you."

"I told you they were incredible lovers." Samantha said with a smirk on her face.

"I'm already convinced that joining the Swingers Group is the best decision ever." I remarked.

"We didn't want to force your decision one way or another." Dad added. "You had to come to this decision on your own."

"However," mom began, "We anticipated this decision. Last night after you and Sam fell asleep, we called her parents, first to let them know that Sam would be spending the night here. And second to ask if they would do your first interview. They are very excited, and can do it anytime, even tonight if you like."

"Oh God. Not tonight. My pussy couldn't take that." I replied. "Maybe give me a few days."

I turned towards Sam. "And I would hope you could be with me again."

Sam smiled and nodded, rather excitedly.

"I think Mike and Sally would agree to that." Mom replied. "And we will contact Jim and Mary to be your second interview, if you like. And maybe Richard and Bambi for your third."

"You know," Dad jumped into the conversation, "Our next Swinger's Party will be at the Bartons' home in about a month. We could have two new members to welcome into the group by then. Wouldn't that be a lot of fun."

Everyone nodded and agreed.

- - - - -

My pussy tingled. It appeared that the amount of sex, and the frequency of sex would be increasing for me in the near future. I was very excited by my decision.

And to think the past 48 hours had all happened because I came home from college a few days early.

It had been a most incredible weekend.