All Comments on 'Surprise on the Appalachian Trail'

by Haulover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NICE

Maybe your friends will read this, if you have more please continue.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 7 years ago
The AT as a sex aid

I live near the AT in NC and my European wife and I have had several fantasies of activities like yours. Good For You ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hiking

At one time I thought Debby was wanting to join in the wife swapping, but she was so nervous that she had to do the masturbation herself to cum. Silly boy Kev could have helped with his mouth and fingers.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlabout 7 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed reading this. As a trail-hiker I usually stick to imagined sex, but there was one magic night at a small inn when ..... well, guess it's time I wrote that story!

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 7 years ago
We got shortchanged on our AT hike

Though it was only a few mile in Mt. Greylock state park, from the campgrounds to the summit and back.

Nicely written and very hot, I guess I have to check out the rest of your stories.

tralan69ertralan69erover 5 years ago
spontaneous sex

with others is always the best. Who knows they might see the story and ….

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Anonymous group sex. Fantastic!

A really great story. Well told and humorous. Isn't interesting how we are sometimes more apt to let our inhibitions down among strangers than we are among those we know and trust? A 4* rating. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous writing! I'd love to know which parts are fact--from the interesting sexual adventures you two have had--and which parts were embellishment. You give hope that loving partners can transcend vanilla and really enjoy sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaulover@Haulover
I'm a long time reader of quality literature and erotica, but a new writer here. I've been published in mainstream fiction (hard copy) and in business journals, and have a relatively successful corporate career. My wife and I are committed nudists and have been happily marrie...