Surprise on the Appalachian Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was miserable.

I'd trekked through worse weather but Debbie had always been a fair weather hiker, and I knew she wasn't happy. The only consolation was that it was still hot and there was no chill to the rain.

It took a full half hour to trudge back to the relative safety of Rocky Run, and the wooden sign tacked to a tree was a welcome relief.

We turned right to approach the shelter, and I stopped abruptly, causing Debbie to crash into me.

"What-"

"Shhh!"

It was like a flashback to twenty-four years ago. The two couples were naked on the floor of the cabin. Mac and Megan were in a missionary position, and his muscular body was pumping away vigorously. Megan was on her knees just a few feet away, and Scott had taken her from behind.

There was another thunderclap and the rainfall was relentless.

Deb looked at me, the question in her eyes. Move on or go back?

"Fuck it, I'm not staying out here in this weather," I said. I took her arm and we quickly closed the last hundred feet or so to the hut.

We clumped onto the deck. Sarah was the first to see us and squealed.

Megan looked up and said "Oh, shit! Mac, stop-"

"Sorry, guys, the rain was just too much." I dumped my backpack onto the floor of the covered deck.

"Mac, get off!" panted Megan.

"No," I said firmly. "Megan, we're all friends here, and we're all adults! If you want to have sex—just have sex! You don't need to hide it from us!"

There was that laugh again. Mac had paused but didn't get off Megan.

"Seriously, guys, please don't stop. We just need to get out of these wet clothes-" I paused. This might get interesting.

I helped Debbie get her backpack off, then unbuttoned her hiking shirt and pulled it away. Her bra came off next, then her hiking shorts and finally her panties. I reached into my pack. Old hiker's trick: You always carry one spare set of clothes and a dry towel, sealed in a plastic shopping bag. At times like this, it might be the only dry fabric available. It was warm, though Debbie shivered as I toweled her down.

I stripped off, took the towel from Deb, and dried myself as much as possible. We stood naked on the shack's covered balcony, just out of the immediate downpour, and the scene before us was magnificent.

Mac had his arms straight and was pumping slowly into Megan. His cock was clearly visible, her swollen pussy lips clinging to it as he pulled out. He plunged back into her, ground his hairy body against her shaven mons and we could see his heavy balls caressing his wife's ass. Meg had her arms outstretched, fingers clasped behind Mac's neck, and stared into his eyes. She gasped slightly as he plowed into her again.

Sarah was still on her knees with Scott kneeling behind her, his hands on her butt cheeks, thrusting in and out of her at high speed and causing her small tits to jiggle.

I put my arm around Deb's shoulder, and we just stood there, watching as the rain hammered loudly against the steel roof.

The rhythm had been established. Mac moved in and out of his wife with deep, deliberate strokes. Scott and Sarah's youthful energy was evident from their unyielding, fast thrusting action.

Deb had her left hand on her right nipple, and her right hand had snaked down to her clit. I don't think she knew she was doing it. My cock stood proud before me and nestled against Deb's waist as we watched.

Meg took her hands away from Mac's neck and wrapped her fingers around his cock. God, I thought, I know how that feels. Surely he couldn't be far from orgasm.

Then, as if we couldn't be more surprised, Sarah suddenly called out. "Mac, Meg, is it time?"

Deb looked at me, and I shrugged.

"I'm up for it if you are," answered Mac.

Scott pulled back from his wife, extracting his long, hard penis, and Deb gasped as she saw his eight or more inches dripping with his wife's juices. Sarah turned around and lay back on the sleeping bag she was using as a mattress, naked except for the Ace wrap on her foot, and covered her pussy with both hands. She pushed her fingers between the lips and pawed aggressively at her vulva.

Mac kneeled up, also extricating himself from Megan, and looked across at Sarah with a smile.

It took about ten seconds for the guys to change places.

Scott approached Megan cautiously and rubbed the head of his cock against the older woman's shaved pussy. "Do it, Scott, don't be shy," commanded Meg. "Put that thing into me!"

I whispered to Deb, barely audible above the clatter of the rain, "There must have been a really interesting conversation after we left!"

Scott leaned forward and took his weight on his elbows, trapping Meg's full tits against his chest. He raised his butt, then slowly pushed downward until it seemed he would have Megan nailed to the wooden floor beneath them.

Deb's eyes were on Scott's trim, muscular rump. My eyes were on Deb, who was now openly massaging her clit.

Mac took Sarah in the same way he had with his wife. He leaned over her with straightened arms so her tits were exposed. We had a clear view as his short, thick penis, still dripping with Megan's juices, parted Sarah's pussy lips and spread them wide as he slid into her. She had room to move her hand to her pussy and clamp Mac's cock between two fingers as he moved in and out of her. Her other hand massaged her breasts, alternating between the left and the right. Her nipples were tiny, the small areola were a delicate pink surrounded by a gentle sprinkle of freckles.

Standing watching, Debbie moved her hand from her own nipple and took my hard-on in her hand, and began to stroke it, gently, absently. Her other hand was still on her clit.

"Oh, fuuuuck!" It was Sarah. She was rubbing her clit furiously now. Mac still plunged into her, but Sarah bucked under him in the throes of her climax. "Jesus!" she yelled, with complete abandon. There was no one else out here to hear her. She squealed, then collapsed, panting, her fingers still working her pussy.

Mac pulled his cock out of her and pumped it hard and fast for maybe ten seconds, and a stream of cum landed on Sarah's breasts. A second ejaculation landed on her belly, and a third on her mons, right above her clit, mixing in with the strawberry-blonde curls of her pubic hairs.

"Jesus, Mac, that's nice!" She rubbed her hands across her belly and her tits, spreading the cum liberally across herself. Mac smiled, kneeled back, and looked across at his wife.

Scott was still slamming hard and fast into Meg, and the slurp-slurp of their combined juices were audible over the rain and the wind. Meg was the next to climax. She shook uncontrollably under Scott with a soft "oh, oh, oh!" escaping as she struggled for breath.

She recovered quickly, though, and put her hands on Scott's shoulders and pushed him back. Confused, Scott kneeled up, and Megan flipped over and took his cock into her mouth.

Scott's head fell back and his eyes rolled in ecstasy. Megan obviously knew what she was doing. She had his knob in her mouth and we could see her tongue swirling, while her hand pumped the base of his shaft.

Sarah in the meantime came up behind Scott, put her arms around him, and teased his nipples.

The older woman sucking his cock while his wife caressed him from behind was too much for Scott. "Meg, I'm...I'm-"

Meg nodded, stopped the swirling motion, and her cheeks hollowed as she started sucking.

"Ooaagghh!!" It was a loud, primitive yell, and Meg's cheeks changed shape as she was filled with Scott's cum. She swallowed, then slurped, and licked his shaft as tendrils of his ejaculate ran downward toward his balls.

"Jesus, Meg, that was...that was...that was something..." panted Scott.

There was silence for a few moments, then I let out a deep breath, and said "Wow!"

Megan's immediate laughter broke the tension.

The four of them shuffled around, leaning back against the wooden walls. Mac stroked his wet cock slowly. Sarah stroked herself gently while Scott rubbed her thigh.

"Okay, no-fair!" exclaimed Megan. "Neil, Debbie, it's your turn!"

Deb and I had tried swinging about four years before. We had some incredible experiences and loved it, but loosely-related circumstances caused it to end badly and we'd decided that we would remain monogamous. (See my story "Swinging Twins".)

"Come on, Neil, show the lady a good time!"

"Yeah, come on, Neil! We can see that you're both ready!" yelled Sarah, pointing at my undisguised hard-on. "God, look at you - you're ready to go!" She indicated a glob of pre-cum hanging from the tip of my knob.

Deb had an apprehensive look in her eyes. "Just me and you, hon," I assured her. "Why not?" She gave me a nervous smile.

"Yeah - good for you, sweetie!" yelled Megan. "Come on guys, make space..."

I quickly took my sleeping pad from my backpack and unrolled it. Deb was apprehensive, but quickly took her place on the pad, sitting Indian-style.

I kneeled before her, wrapped my arms around her neck, and whispered again: "Just you and me." She nodded, and lay back. In the short time we'd been part of the swinging lifestyle she had been cautious in the beginning, but her enthusiasm quickly overtook mine. But after that experience, we'd agreed that "playing with others" would no longer be part of our lives.

Deb lay back and I leaned forward, hovering over her. She was looking up at me, and I held her gaze as I took my hard-on in my hand and guided it to the softness of her slit. I rubbed gently up and down and mixed my pre-cum with her the juices of her excitement. It only took three of four strokes before my knob was slick and with our combined wetness.

She mouthed "I love you".

I pushed my cock firmly against her clit, felt the little nub against the tip, and watched as she winced slightly.

"Love you too, honey."

Then I pushed my shaft lengthwise into her slit, the tip exposed over her mons, and the back of my cock almost encased as her pussy lips closed over me. I stroked up and down several times, rubbing the length of my tool up her clit, then down again, then up. I paused as the base of my cock pressured her clit and my balls rested against her opening, then slid downward again, and with a quick thrust, pushed the crown into her...and held it there for a few seconds.

"Neil, you're teasing her!" It was Megan. I'd almost forgotten about our four hiking companions in various states of post-coital relaxation.

Deb giggled. "She's right, babe. Come on-just fuck me!" How could I deny such a clear request? The only time Debbie uses profanities is when we're in the bedroom. I pulled out so only the tip was in contact with her inner labia, then pushed in about two inches, spreading our natural lubrication. Then out, and in an inch further.

Deb was breathing hard by the time I bottomed out, and she moved her knees apart as far as possible, but I could see she was straining.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My legs are sore," she said. "Don't worry, I'll be okay."

"Guys!" It was Megan again. "The lady is uncomfortable. We need you be gentlemen, and help her!"

Scott shuffled over to us on the right, and Mac came in from the left.

"That's it," encouraged Med. "Hold her legs!"

Scott and Mac each held one of Debbie's legs aloft so her toes pointed to the stormy sky, and spread them wide.

I held my body away from Deb, leaving a gap between us, and watched her tits move with a life of their own as I pumped slowly in and out of her.

With her thighs spread so wide open and our upper bodies separated, I had unrestricted movement and had a wonderful view of my tool plunging into her. I watched her pussy lips clinging to my shaft as I withdrew, saw my dripping cock exposed, then enjoyed seeing her lips suck inward as I pushed back into her.

Mac was massaging Deb's thigh as he held her leg up, and he and Scott had an even better close-up view than I did.

Taking advantage of the gap between our bodies, Debbie moved her hands to her pussy and used one hand to pull her hood aside while the other rubbed circles around her tiny, sensitive clit. Her upper arms cradled her breasts and pushed the nipples up so they pointed skyward, long and hard and rosy-pink.

"Oh Christ, that's hot," said Scott under his breath.

I looked around briefly. Sarah leaned against the wall of the shelter, her legs stretched out, feet wide apart, and her hand firmly planted against her vulva. There were still traces of Mac's cum on her chest and belly. Meg was on her knees beside us, and as I watched she pinched Deb's nipple between two fingers, then massaged her areola. Scott and Mac were still holding her legs up, their eyes glued to the where my cock plunged deep into Deb's wet pussy, and where her fingers now flew across her clit.

I caught her eyes again, and she smiled. "You okay?" I asked softly.

"Ohhh yes! Come for me, honey. Come. Come, Neil, just come."

I stroked in and out, in and out, the tight tunnel massaged my glans and the folds cloyed wetly to my shaft.

"Come, babe. Come for me. Come!" She repeated.

Megan picked up Deb's mantra, and said "Come!" As I stroked inward, she repeated, "come!." I pulled out, thrust in again, and she said it again "come!"

Soon the others joined in with Meg, and on each inward lunge I heard the four of them: "Come, come, come!"

I knew I wouldn't last much longer but the chant continued, and each time I drove my cock into my wife all four of them repeated: "COME!" I withdrew and pushed in again, and they yelled in unison "COME!" Out, in, and "COME!"

"No pressure," I thought!

Rain still hammered against the steel roof and the wind chilled my back where the sweat ran down in trails. Mac's hand was still rubbing Deb's outer thigh, and as I watched he moved his fingers around the bottom of her raised leg and rubbed that delicate spot between her vagina and the rosebud of her ass. My balls smacked against his fingers as I plunged inward.

I thrust into Deb. "Come!" I pulled out, pushed back in again, and the four of them yelled: "Come!"

The pressure at the base of my cock was building, and I felt the familiar thrill along the length of my shaft. I pushed harder and faster, and the group's chants sped up to match the pace. "COME...COME...COME, COME, COME!"

One more powerful shove and I was as deep into my wife as nature would allow, and I yelled "Hoooaaahh!" I froze, and felt the sperm rush up the base of my cock, and pour deep into Debbie.

"Yeah!" yelled Megan. "Suddenly the four of them were cheering as if I'd scored a touchdown. Sarah clapped enthusiastically. I gave Deb a few more spasmodic thrusts as I drained myself into her and felt my erection soften.

Scott held his hand up for a high-five. "Great performance, Neil," joked Meg.

I was exhausted and extracted my tool from my wife's vagina. The cum pooled and ran from her, slow and thick.

I leaned over and kissed Deb, deep and long, our tongues moving slowly together.

"Okay, you love birds, this isn't over!" Yelled Megan. "Neil, we enjoyed watching you get your rocks off, but Debbie hasn't come yet!"

We didn't break our kiss. Deb giggled, and my tongue explored her mouth, rubbed her teeth, licked the insides of her cheeks, and danced again with her tongue.

"Yeah, Deborah, you still need to come!" called Sarah.

Deb and I broke the kiss. She looked around and asked. "What do you want me to do?"

"Masturbate!" called Sarah!

"Yeah, we want to see you rub one out," countered Meg.

I had an idea, and knew it was guaranteed to bring Deb to climax in no time at all. "Hold on, ladies," I said in a firm voice. There's something that we almost never do, but I know it will drive Debbie crazy.

She looked at me with a curious expression. I smiled at her, winked, and said quietly: "Have fun."

I shuffled back a few feet, then lowered my face to Debbie's cunt and gave it a long, loving lick, from just above her rosebud all the way up to her clit, scooping up cum as I went. Then I raised my head and let the cum drip from my tongue, back onto her clit.

"Jesus," gasped Sarah, and moved in for a closer look. "Holy Christ, he's licking his cum off her!" She looked up. "Scott, I want that! You have to do that to me sometime!"

"Wait!" instructed Megan.

She shifted herself around and sat cross-legged, lifted Deb's head and cradled it in her lap. Sarah moved in, and lying prone on the sleeping bags, closed her mouth over Deb's left breast and gently played her tongue in circles around Debbie's nipple.

I licked the outer edges of Deb's pussy lips, run my tongue up the depths of her slit, and lapped and swallowed the cum that leaked from her.

With Deb's head nestled in her lap, Meg leaned over and offered a breast. Deb took Megan's full breast in two hands, closed her mouth over it and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked.

I came up for air and took a few seconds to look around. I focused on the details. I wanted to remember this for a long time.

My wife's head was in Megan's lap and she was sucking Meg's breast. Sarah had her mouth over Deb's tit and made suckling sounds as she played. I had a butt cheek in each hand and was sucking Debbie's clit, lapping up my own cum. Mac and Scott still held Deb's legs up and wide open, and Mac's hand was roaming over Deb's mons, moving his thumb toward her clit.

I could taste the slightly salty flavor of my sperm. I could taste the rainwater that had soaked us earlier. I could taste the slightly salty perspiration from our hasty hike back to the shelter. I could smell her leaking juices. I could feel the heat radiating from her, spreading over my cheeks. I could see her fingers flying across her clit, red and engorged. I could feel Mac's fingers trying to get into the mix somewhere, anywhere, now massaging the inside of her thigh.

I held her butt cheeks in my hands and spread her pussy open with my thumbs and inserted my tongue as deep into her tunnel as I could, withdrew more sperm, then spread it around her and licked it up again. I could hear the rain easing up on the roof, heard Sarah sucking and slurping at Deb's left breast.

And I could hear Debbie breathing faster, felt the intensity increase as she jilled-off, felt her butt cheeks clench.

It was time. She was on the verge. I slipped a thumb deep into her cunt, moved it around to pick up as much cum and pussy juice as I could, then withdrew it and inserted it firmly into her ass.

Her reaction was immediate. As the howl of the wind eased and the storm slowly abated, the climax built in Debbie and flooded over her like a tsunami.

She wailed loudly and her hips bucked up and down and I could hardly keep my tongue on her. I kept my thumb in her ass and watched as her head rocked from side to side on Megan's lap, her face covered by Meg's pendulous tits.

Debbie isn't a squirter but her juices were flowing freely now and I lapped them up as they ran from her.

Then, as she always does, Deb collapsed and for a moment she was as limp as a ragdoll while she caught her breath.

"God damn, sweetie, that was beautiful," said Megan. Deb laughed breathlessly.

I rocked back and stood, and Mac and Scott released her legs. Mac found the towel I'd used earlier and passed it to Deb, who sat up and used it to wipe herself down.

* * * * *

The rain had stopped now, and Deb and I were dressed in dry clothes. I hoisted my backpack and prepared to leave. Our second round of farewells was more poignant than the first, but we finally left the Rocky Run shelter and headed north for my car.

As we hiked northward we pulled on hats to fend off the worst of the fat rain drops that fell from the canopy, we slogged through muddy puddles and swished past wet vines and made it back to my car after a slow and tiring ninety minutes.

The drive back to the Blackburn shelter took almost two hours down wet country roads and I had to wake Debbie when we got back to her car so we could drive home in a two-car convoy.