Surprise on the Appalachian Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Haulover
Haulover
84 Followers

The first thing we did when arriving home was to jump in the shower. We both got online afterward and sent messages to our respective employers that we'd 'come down with something' over the weekend and would not be coming to work on Monday.

Ignoring the backpacks dripping in the hallway, we climbed into bed. I was already hard and Deb was already wet with anticipation. She lay back and I positioned myself between her legs, ready to enter her.

"I need someone to hold my legs up," she chuckled. "By the way, Neil-"

"Yeah?"

"Did you get contact details for Meg and Mac, or Scotty and Sarah? Phone numbers, email addresses?"

"No, didn't you?"

"No. I don't even know their last names."

"Probably just as well," I mused as I entered her.

* * * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Debbie and I would very much appreciate your rating. A positive rating, we hope.

Feel free to leave comments as well.

Haulover
Haulover
84 Followers