All Comments on 'Surprise Seduction'

by Trader_X38

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous!

Absolutely tremendous story.

Thanks for writing!!

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Very good

This was a well written story that took time to develop and did not rush the reader to the likely conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job

A successful executive facilitation.

aurichaurichover 12 years ago
Great Story

It was absolutely great. I will print a copy & tell my hsuband to read it tonight before we fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!!

The build-up was incredible, the descriptiveness made you feel like you were right there. Well done. There should be a "6" rating for a story this good.

Trader_X38Trader_X38over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!

REALLY appreciate it!

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Extraordinary

One of the best stories I've read on this site, and I've been here for a *long* time. Great build-up, hot dialogue and description, a really hot climax. I'm astonished this appears to be your debut; it exhibits the confidence of someone who's been posting for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story ever.

This is THE BEST STORY I've ever read! Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Impressive

Read this story over two cups of morning coffee forgot to make my breakfast I was so into the dialog the characters and the flow of the story. Very impressive trader.

nuvi45nuvi45over 12 years ago
Great Story!

This is one of the better stories that I have read on Literotica. An erotic seduction, masterful storytelling, and a feel good ending. Looking forward to your next posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing story

That was an amazing story. Though it was long it never seemed to long, and you took just the right amount of time in the build up and getting to the action, which was hot as hell.

I love how you closed it out, and rounded it.

Definitely want to read more from you!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
I'm gasping

A remarkable tale lacing convincing psychology with absolutely searing sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot enough i suppose but

the middle part when he was questioning the two women and "seducing" one into gettin fucked and the other into lettin her husband fuck another woman was one of the most unrealistic and unbelievable passages I have ever read.

No wife I have ever known would go along with that the way it was told.

There was just no reason given for either of those women to want that to happen, especially the guy's wife to let him do another girl for the first time. Maybe if they were veteran swingers, then yeah what's one more notch on the belt, but no way a wife with zero history of allowing her hub to play would suddenly switch to condone a scene like the one described.

Kinda ruined the whole story for me.

CowboyZGCowboyZGover 11 years ago
Response to comment by "Anonymous 02/09/12"

My opinion would differ. I have known women, even married women, who respond to precisely that type of stimulation in much the same manner. Admittedly, it's not for everyone and probably only a small minority happen to be oriented sexually that way, but it's just like any other predilection or fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Masterful writing

Thank you for giving us one of the very best stories here on Lit. Great writing has characters who elicit our empathy, act out of consistent motivations and allow us to see some aspect of ourselves reflected in their actions. Your protagonist's actions are literally well thought out and you have laid down the psychological underpinnings for what happens. Your written dialogue is superb. Personally, I find the best erotica has a balance of description and dialogue and you have found that groove perfectly. Your characters started in one place, moved with resonance to another and you left them changed with the reader encouraged to ponder how their lives and relationships might play out in the future. What more can the reader ask?

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

I think he took a little to much control. From a pilot on vacation to a psychologist after a bottle of wine. ↪

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely, luscious sex

Just picked this up. Wonderfully written and I am a lawyer who gets paid well to write. The psychology was essential to the story. Without it one would have had just another Literotica sexual romp. My intuition tells me that you are a professional writer( length and quality of the writing ) who is sexual and wanted to dable in another genre. Keep dabling:-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sometimes long and wordy can be good - no, captivating

A few times I was tempted to speed ahead, but your writing and story-telling is so very good! I do hope you will (if you haven't already) write some decent novels. You definitely have the talent.

Trader_X38Trader_X38about 6 years agoAuthor
Yeah, I've published a few books on Amazon now.

Check 'em out at: https://www.amazon.com/Edward-Ryan/e/B00MDB3T5W/

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice premise.

Well written.

Why weren't Mike and Mary Kay instructed to masturbate while watching Jess get played with/fucked?

Needed more breasts involvement. Maybe Jess playing with her own and demonstratng what she liked/wanted done to them?

Certainly could have used some eating of Jess' pussy.

Maybe some touching/rimming of her asshole?

Despite the 'shortcomings', five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked this. I know it is just a fantasy, but I feel really sad for Mike. Weather or not they wanted this.

Both Mike and Jess got screwed, Mike emotionally and Jess physically. I hope their marriage survives. Next chapter. Friends of ours did not.

Trader_X38Trader_X3810 months agoAuthor

This basic thread of this story originated from a live roleplay I did with a guy online; he is the Mike character in the story, and it was his fantasy that we explored. This was before cuckolding became quite the widespread 'thing' it is now; when I wrote this story I didn't even know what a cuckold was, and you may pick up that the Luke character never quite understood what was going on in Mike's head, either. In the roleplay, he was very passive, and wanted Luke to be aggressive and seduce his wife in front of him.

The twist on this story, such as it is, was I was trying to create a Venn Diagram of our two fantasies, and I was trying to create a virtual reality where a monogamous wife (like mine) would actually be on board with what happens in the story. All the characters are fictionalized, but the attitudes and psychology are based on my own life experiences and what I've observed.

And the most important review was from my own wife, which was, "That was a really hot story. And that is never happening with us, so don't get any ideas." :D

alan_deealan_dee6 months ago

Wicked story. Very hot. The part at the end with trying to justify the actions of the older, more experinmeced couple by actually claiming that it was he and his wife that were the ones seduced was weak and a bit ridiculous though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrader_X38@Trader_X38
80 Followers
Early 50's (how'd that happen?), married, busy, happy. Love shooting the shit, sharing stories of fantasies fulfilled. I tell a pretty good story, love to hear yours, too.