All Comments on 'Surprise Swap'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
There's no way to fault the writing

and the first part of it, the build up was extremely well done and very erotic. For me, however, the conversation when the dancers returned to their seats and the crudity began, diminished what had gone before. It was also at that point that the tension, which had been really good, was eliminated and, for me, thestory deteriorated a bit.

Okay, the actual sex scenes were very well done, but I can't help feeling that the opportunity for a genuine classic of it's kind was missed by rushing into the action. I just feel that, if the initial action had taken place a day earlier and there had been time allowed for Linda and Kevin to interract, to express their concerns, fears and desires, that it could have been better.

Even so, the excellent writing raised it well above the normal standard and it was very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good.

I thought it was very well done but you did confuse the characters' names a couple of times.

MichaelG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fortunately, . . .

I have asbestos coating on my screen.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
What could have been trite...

A 'first swap' (on a cruise, GMAFB) has all the commonness (at least in LIT LW) to be terribly HoHum! But, the devil is in the details! And the details, as arranged by 2muchNmyHed, are done devilishly well! YBadg offers several good suggestions to maintain some sense of uncertainty in the middle section, but the intensity is picked up again to end as an excellent read.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
us

been there done that, and loved every erotic session. But my wife wouldn t let me watch, although i did once through our bedroom window while I stood ourtside, after fucking my friend's wife

No anal and no 69, but I loved eating her pussy and never missed a chance.

But he changed jobs and they moved away and we could never find another couple we both were comfortable with although we tried. It just wasnt the same

LarryArcherLarryArcherabout 11 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story and thought it captured a lot of the things that happen during the first time. You fleshed out the characters well and I enjoyed the descriptions.

elling50elling50almost 11 years ago
Excellent

You are so good at describing the emotions, and that is very important, not just the physical act, but the buildup too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
toomuch in your head ??

Get a sewage sucker, sucker. 1* .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful story

very erotic, loved the internal point-of-view

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxover 9 years ago
Well written and sexy as hell

Great Story with a very creative and effective opening. I'm glad you didn't begin, like so many other writers, with disclaimers and two pages of back story. I loved the way you wrote it. You had me all the way.

agenchapagenchapover 8 years ago
Quality eroticism

It takes an exceptional story to get me erect at age 73 and this one did it easily. The slow build up really appealed and was believable and the sex scenes were what most men would love to experience.

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Anal mouth stuff anything kills the story for me. Disgusting to read or imagine.

adegeromeadegeromeabout 2 years ago

I've read here for years and this is one of the best pieces of erotic writing I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Bravo, brava as the case may be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fine work ... a very fine ... captivating ... work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous