All Comments on 'Surprise Threesome'

by Waxme

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sparktjsparktjalmost 10 years ago

Excellent story, very horny and believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

GREAT STORY

sweetpersonsweetpersonalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Good believable story but needs proof reading

rantforrantforalmost 10 years ago
Good build-up

I love threesome stories (and have written a few), but a lot of so-called erotic stories leap straight in without any foreplay, so it all seems mechanical and not credible. This was a proper story with an explanation of how it all came to happen. Makes it much more believable and therefore enjoyable. Just a few mistakes (eg, "cloths" instead of "clothes") but the story-telling was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

Can I come to Mexico next year

WaxmeWaxmealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry for all the errors!

I was so eager to get my first story online that I failed to proof read it. I have since had my wife proof the story. She not only found my mistakes but also found some details I omitted. Watch for her version of events coming soon!

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 9 years ago
good piece of work

I really enjoyed the setup ,normally they start slow but, this definitely was not the case. It was worth the time, a very good job. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love DP!

Damn! This story got me remembering how much I miss DP's! My buddy, his gf and I had a long history of this kind of enjoyment. Imagine how much more exciting it got when we found out quite by accident one night, result of too much lube, maybe, that she loved both of us in her pussy! From then on, nearly every time, that's the way it was! The feeling of both our cocks rubbing together was amazing! The idea of what was happening would have her cumming almost immediately, he'd be soon behind, and his hot cum bathing my cock and balls would then set me off. Absolutely amazing!

WaxmeWaxmeover 9 years agoAuthor
Wow,

Your comment itself is extremely arousing! You should share it in a story!

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
great story

I don't read much in the group sex category, but after you added me to your favorite list, I had to check out your story, and I'm glad I did!

Great characters, dialogue and story line. Very well written...and HOT.

5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Prague's a long ways from the Danube!

Wish he hadn't said that, kind of spoils what is otherwise a very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spelling and grammatical errors but who cares...? Good story!

Spelling and grammatical errors but who cares...? Good story!

It's always worth a proof-read or two before publishing any great story then that same story is suddenly catapulted even higher!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Yes, please!? I so want that, and with my wife. Almost makes me want to book a cruise. You should get paid as advertising for the industry.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Very exciting trip!! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would love a threesome with my its one of our fantasies that I wish would come true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous