Surprise Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, Dan continued to move in and out of her wet pussy. Her womanly scent filled his nostrils as the wetness between her legs added an occasional squishing sound to the sounds of their love making.

Slowly, the rhythm of years of fucking each other returned without a thought as their bodies rejoiced in the feel. No longer able to lay still, he began to thrust upwards to meet her as she descended. While she began rocking her hips hard and fast, squeezing the muscles within her pussy, she pulled away adding a new dimension to their sensations. Briefly, their eyes met before they locked in a deep kiss.

When they pulled away, Dan rolled Molly onto her back and took control as the tempo increased and his cock seemed to move harder and faster, each motion slamming his lust-engorged cock deep inside her. He could feel her hot, slick muscles tighten and squeeze around his cock as she shifted and thrust back at him. Still driving into her, he grunted with each thrust of his hips, "Almost there. Oh god, Molly. I can feel your pussy pulling at me. It ... feels ... so ... fucking ... good. AAarrrhhhh ... I'm ... gonna ... cum ... soon ... I ... can ... feel ... it ... shit ... I ... can ... feel ... my ... balls ... getting ... tighter ... I'm ... almost ... there."

"Then fuck me, lover" she replied. "I need you to fuck me ... fuck me hard. Fill my pussy with your cum. Let me feel it filling me and dripping from my pussy. When I leave here tonight I want to feel it oozing out of me and covering the inside of my legs," she sighed as she wrapped her legs behind him so she could lift her pussy up to meet each of his downward thrusts; her hands clawing at his back, pulling him down onto her.

Dan didn't need to hear another word as he thrust into her as deeply as he could in one smooth movement. She was wet, possibly wetter than she had even been before and he heard her take a deep gasp as his cock drove in deeper than ever before while he ducked his head to suck her hard, swollen nipples, making her shiver with delight as he nipped and nibbled at the distended nipples.

"Fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck ... oh my god, baby ... I can feel your cock starting to get bigger. Don't hold back ... fuck my pussy. Fill it with your cock. That's it ... fuck me ... I'm getting so close. Pump it. Harder ... harder ... harder. Now ... now ... aaaagggghhhhhHHHHH!!!" Molly screamed as her orgasm overtook her.

He felt her pussy walls pulling him in deeper as his cum began to boil upwards. "Gonna cum, Mol," he sighed as he tried to pull away.

"NO!!!" she screamed as she locked her ankles behind him. "Don't pull out. Fill me with your cum. Let me feel it spraying all over inside of my pussy. Pump your load deep inside me and fill me until it drips from my pussy."

"But what if you ...?"

"I don't care. Pump it deep inside of me. Fill me with your cum."

Instantly, Dan pushed back in as deep as he could and his cum sprayed from the end of his cock coating the inside of her pussy as he shouted, "AAAAaaaaarrrgghhhhh!!"

Oblivion overtook both them as his orgasm triggered yet another one within her. The only thing that either was aware of was each other. Gone was the past, including all of the anger and disappointments that had accompanied their divorce. All that existed was now.

After a few moments, Dan rolled off Molly and lay next to her, while she snuggled against him, the afterglow of their lovemaking flowing through them.

"You know this was much better than I had ever hoped for when I came over here tonight?"

Laughing, he replied, "Well it wasn't exactly the way I thought my night would end up when I went to bed but I'm sure not complaining."

Silence filled the room as they each thought about what had just happened and what it might mean for their future.

Finally, the silence was broken when Dan finished the question he had started, "What happens if you get pregnant because of what we just did?"

Again there was a silent pause until she softly replied, "I've always loved kids, you know that. And I had always planned on having more. My biologic clock is ticking and even if things don't get any better than this between us I know that you're a great father so ..." Molly said as rolled on her side to look at him.

"So ... what?"

"So would you like it if I came back and we did more of this? Shall we say a couple of times a week until we're sure I'm pregnant?"

Dan rolled over and looked Molly in the eyes, "So this isn't just a one-time thing for you?"

"Not unless you want it to be."

Smiling, he replied, "Hey, you're the one with the key. You decide."

Turning her back to him, Molly knelt on her hands and knees exposing her dripping pussy before looking over her shoulder. "Yes, I do, don't I? But right now we have at least two more hours before I have to leave so the kids won't know I was gone and I still have a couple of ideas about what I'd like us to do," she whispered seductively as she spread her legs.

A smile quickly formed on Dan's face as he moved to kneel behind Molly, "Darlin', you can give me a surprise visit anytime."

12