All Comments on 'Surprise Visitors'

by julesteve

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
commandochriscommandochrisover 13 years ago
Excellent

Whatever anyone else says, these are great tales and I look forward to each one.

sassmansassmanover 13 years ago
great writing

nice descriptions - the 'show' of the first part especially.

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
Swinging and open marriages or partnerships are fine.

If you are into that lifestyle. If such things get you and your partner off then go ahead. Not everyone is into this lifestyle but we can enjoy a good looking woman. Which you are.

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 13 years ago
Well done.

The story is well written and the pictures are very nice. You are a hot sexy woman. Don't let the negative feedback bother you. They bothered me at first too, but now I laugh at them. The poor bastards can't help getting off on our stories, but then they feel so conflicted they just have to scold us to sooth their guilt. And they say we are fucked up!

Keep writing, you are a good story teller and I look forward to your next submission.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 13 years ago
Great combo of pix and text

I can't imagine what anyone might criticize. You have a delicious-looking body and your husband is incredibly lucky. And you write well!

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT AS USUAL

Another wonderful story surpassed only by the beautiful pics included. You will always be one of my favorites!

elliottg71elliottg71over 13 years ago
Elliottg

Great story and beautiful pics. Can't wait for your next story.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Another excellent tale

The photos made it especially memorable.

commandochriscommandochrisover 13 years ago
is this the end

Hi I've always enjoyed your sharing of your adventures and I wondered if this was the end

commandochris

amsterdamamsterdamabout 13 years ago
Fab!

Another exciting adventure well told. Great pacing to the story and as commented by others, the wonderful photos added to the experience. The realism factor also aids my enjoyment of stories and this was a great example of just that.

hotinheelshotinheelsover 10 years ago
MOre!

Loved it! More please! ;)

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago
exploration

Just love the way you guys have the freedom to explore your sensuality and sexuality thanks for sharing.

The pics of the lovely Jules get me hot.

enigma3enigma3over 4 years ago

long may you continue to entertain with your writing. (ps) i gave up on feeling guilty about masturbating long ago lol

julestevejulesteveover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon comment

'Good but lousy language and poor punctuation ruined it. Get an editor!'

Really?

In what way is the language lousy?

And if the punctuation was so bad, why read it through?

Amateur site, we are not paid to write stories, we just do it for fun and to share experiences, want perfection, try a paid site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The synergy between the text and the pics gave us a five star story β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘. ❀.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re author's reply to anon comment

(half a year ago).

An erotic story or any story for that matter can be written in Pidgin English and still be very erotic.

The story must be authentic, the author must feel it with every atom of their body and with all the cells of their brain!

I wrote a vignette in Pidgin English (broken English) years ago. Someone was shit-talking the quality of English in an Indian wife sex story.

Ahead of the vignette I put forward my argument namely that when people write erotica their thoughts are pouring from their minds faster then their respective abilities to write it down. There is no time to think about grammer or punctuation or whatever.

When I wrote the vignette I had a very powerful inspiration. However I don't feel I could write anything now. The words I would write down would not be genuine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…+ (5+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The pics on the fiography page is very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

β€πŸ’šβ€πŸ’šβ€- [5- (4.65 = 93%)]

Snowbird1968Snowbird1968almost 2 years ago

Fantastic. Slow steady intense buildup to explosive climax. I felt I was there like Sam or Jake; just a friend or acquaintance you and Steve allowed in your inner circle. I could feel your moist folds and smell your arousal as I read. I wanted to taste just as Sam did. Thank you for sharing this private intimate sensual part of your relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are sooooo beautiful, can't we have another illustrated story? David (formerly WANNABENUDE)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Hot story, hotter photos.

Beautiful!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This model is absolutely fantastic. I can help create at least a hundred stories focusing on her if she would be willing to pose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjulesteve@julesteve
Hi, I'm Juliet. I like to share tales from my sexy adventures. I love the outdoors because the chance of being caught is so exciting it makes everything so much naughtier; semi-nude in public and 'accidental' flashing ending in mutual masturbation are my favourite things to do...