Surprise Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second thing I needed to deal with was how to react when the prick wanted to fuck Margret again. This was the thing I dreaded the most. I had no idea when he would want her again, so I had no idea how much time I had to figure out a plan of action. Man! What a tough question. I felt trapped. I know it would kill me to stand by and allow him to fuck her! I couldn't face that. At the moment, it seemed like I had no choice though. I also knew that it wouldn't get any easier on me if I put that decision off until the last minute. The way my luck was going, the bastard would probably insist that I watch!

I hadn't realized I was back in the car again, until I heard the throaty sound of the Cobra's engine. I gripped the steering wheel, and left the park. I had made up my mind to tell Margret that I did not want to know when Jason called to arrange a fuck date. For the time being we had no choice but to go along with his demands. I was going to tell her that I still loved her, and would find a way out of this mess. We would get through this together, just like all the other trials in our lives. I always told her that, together, there was nothing in this world that we couldn't overcome or accomplish. We were stronger together, and nothing could ever stop us. I still believed that with all my heart.

I was going to tell her that I still loved her and wanted to be with her, but we had a lot of damage to repair. We would work together towards that goal. At that moment, I reached into my pocket for my cell phone to call her, and tell her all of this. I guess, in my anger, and the heat of the moment, I had left without my phone. It didn't really matter. I'd be home in less than five minutes any way. I looked at the cars clock, and was astounded to see that I'd been gone for over an hour!

When I finally pulled back into our driveway, I saw Jason's car sitting right in the middle. The shit was about to get real, and I was uneasy about where this night was going to lead.

I went in through the garage, but before I entered the house, I stopped. I have no idea why, but I opened my tool box, and picked up my Smith & Wesson 9mm. I did not pick it up to shoot anyone. I just wanted to make the little prick piss his pants. I wanted him to know he was fucking with the wrong mans wife. I wanted the little prick to know the fear of God, and at that moment it was me he needed to fear!

I stepped into the laundry area, just off the kitchen, and quietly listened. I thought I heard my wife sobbing, but I wasn't sure. After looking around the corner, and seeing no one, I proceeded into the dining room. No one there either. I figured they must be in the living room, but found that empty as well. Then I heard what sounded like a grunt coming from the direction of our bedroom.

"You could at least act like you enjoy this you little slut!" I heard Jason say.

My wife began to cry, and my blood boiled. At that moment, I knew without doubt that she was not a willing participant and that this was all Jason's doing.

When I stepped into our bedroom, I saw the fucker on top of my wife. He had his back to me, and was shoving his cock in her. My wife's eyes met mine, and I saw a tear run down her cheek.

"You're going to get better at this, you fucking cunt, or I swear, I'll ruin your pussy assed husband! I'll tell everyone how I fucked his wife, and made him suck my cock! Now move that fucking ass, and show me how you fuck a real man!" he growled.

That was it. I lost it. I moved quietly but quickly to the bed. He never heard me coming. I grabbed his left shoulder with my left hand, and roughly pulled. "Get the fuck off of her you miserable piece of shit!"

I don't know weather he was that good, or just lucky. His left elbow caught me in the temple, and I fell back, as he rolled off of my wife. When he was standing, he immediately hit me in the face with his fist. I saw stars, and had to fight to remain standing. This wasn't how I had envisioned how this confrontation would go. I had underestimated my opponent. That was my first mistake.

My second mistake was not covering up, or getting ready to defend myself. His knuckles slammed into my jaw, from a wicked upper cut, and I lost my balance and fell. The kick to my ribs took my breath away, and I lay gasping for air. He never said a word. He just stood there laughing at me.

Then, I remembered my gun. Problem was that it was no longer in my hand. I looked around the room for it, and saw it on the floor about three feet away. He saw it to. I don't know how it happened, but we both reached it at the same time.

We struggled for control of the weapon, as we got to our feet. Jason was a lot stronger than I had thought. Margrets screaming was cut short by the sound of the gun going off, and time seemed to stand still. I looked into Jason's eyes, and saw pure terror, and then all of the color drained from his face.

When time started to move forward again, it was in slow motion. I saw Jason grab his pants and run from the room. That's when the room spun, and I was suddenly looking at the ceiling. I felt a hot, burning sensation in my chest, and then everything went black.

"Please hurry! My husband's been shot!" Margret was screaming. I don't know why, but her voice sounded like an angel to me.

"Margret? Margret, where are you?"

"I'm right here baby. Hang on... help is coming."

"I... I'm sorry baby." I said.

"Baby, you have nothing to be sorry for." She said.

I felt her fingers softly touching my head, but couldn't see her. I noticed that they were trembling. "Baby... I can't see you. Come closer."

"I'm right here Jim. You have to hold on. Help's on the way. They'll be here any second."

"It's not like they say it is." I said.

"What baby? What are you talking about?"

"The light... I don't see the light. Everything is just dim, and it's getting darker."

"NO! Don't say that Jim! You can't leave me!" she wailed.

"You take it with you, you know?"

She was sobbing, and I could feel her underneath me cradling my head in her arms. "What baby? What do you take with?"

"The love... You get to take that with you."

"NO! You can't leave me!" she wailed.

"The love that I have for you... I'm taking that with me." I said. "Will you promise to love me for the rest of my life?"

She stopped crying, and sniffled and said, "No baby. I promise to love you for the rest of mine."

I heard the sirens outside, but felt strangely calm. I was filled with a kind of peaceful feeling that I'd never felt before.

"Step back ma'am. Give us room to work. Dave! Get the crash cart ready! Shit! He's lost a lot of blood! I don't have a pulse!"

"Charging!"

"Clear!"

"Shit! Dave, get a medevac unit here stat! Tell them we need a chopper!"

I seemed to be floating above the room, watching everything like it was a movie. I could see my body jump every time they tried to get my heart going. I saw my wife slumped on the floor, crying for me not to leave her.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. There's nothing more we can do. He's gone."

12