Surprise, You're My Bitch Ch. 01

Story Info
Submissive husband allowed to let go.
2k words
3.95
91.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azzmn
azzmn
5 Followers

Warning this story contains the use of chastity and marijuana. This is however consensual relations between a husband and wife.

*

On Monday my wife Sam told me to make a phone call to my connection to get some weed for Friday. I knew this meant trouble I was in for a huge surprise. I was also instructed to take Friday off from work and that the kids would be picked by her mother and stay overnight. This meant she had big plans for Friday but I had no clue how big. Just a quick note our sex life has been nonexistent for the past two months.

Friday: so Friday Is here and Sam says that she does not have the day off as usual so I will have to get the kids ready by 9 am and she walks out the door. At 9 am the kids are picked up and by 10 am I have my half ounce of weed. As I was reading some lit erotica on my laptop my cell phone rings with a text message. I read and its Sam she instructs me to roll the whole half ounce up into joints, she also told me that ups was arriving around noon with a delivery and I was not to open it under any circumstances. The final line instructed me to smoke a joint at exactly 5 PM.

5 PM: at 5 PM I go out onto the balcony and begin smoking the first of many joints. About half way through I get that familiar feeling in my balls when I begin to relax and they begin to drop away from my body. So feeling horny I rubbed myself through my boxers and then I got curious about the huge box ups dropped off. I went into the kitchen feeling pretty good from the joint and was about to rip open the box when Sam bursts through the front door and tells me she really wants to suck me off and can't wait to taste my precum. Sam drops right in front of me on the kitchen floor and starts giving me the best blow job I have ever had. She licks my shaft up and down for a good 5 minutes then focuses all her energy into swirling her tongue around my sensitive head. Just when I can take it anymore she deep throats me and massages my balls while I am lodged in her throat. Sam yells at me that I better not cum and am instructed to give her warning before I reach the point of no return. So I reached the point where I had to have her stop or I would dump a gallon of cum into her stomach. I told Sam to stop or I would cum she stopped sucking my dick and gave my balls a tongue bath for 5 minutes then slapped me on the ass and told me to smoke another joint while she showered and got ready for the nights activities. So I smoked another joint and wondered what she had in store for me but that was cut short by her calling me to the bedroom.

6 PM: when I arrived into my bedroom Sam was waiting there with her hair all wet wearing just a towel on her knees licking her lips. When I walked up to her she said nothing just fished my cock out of my boxers and started deep throating me and massaging my balls. By this time her saliva was dripping all over my balls and down to my ass. Now I have never been one to be homophobic but it takes a lot for my ass to loosen up and enjoy penetration. Sam started off just massaging the outside of my hole running circles around it until her finger slipped in easily. Sam then began to deep throat me and massage my prostate, this was the most intense feeling I have ever had and soon I was warning her I was about to cum. Sam again stopped the blow job and prostate massage and gave my balls another tongue bath for 5 minutes then inserted our smallest butt plug with a lot of anal ease in to my waiting ass and told me to have another smoke while she got dressed for the next activity.

7 PM: standing on my balcony smoking a joint with my asshole stretched was an exhilarating experience. Then again she calls my name. When I arrive to our room I am blown away by 5 inch high heels shear black thigh highs with matching garters crotch less shear black thong and a shear black bustier that supports but does not cover her sexy pierced nipples. Sam informs me she will sit on my face and I will eat her to and orgasm and then she will suck me off again. So I lay down on the bed and she quickly smothers me with her sweet smelling pussy and she is so wet it's dripping down my cheeks. Sam tastes so exquisite there are no words to describe it. After 1 Minute of nibbling her pussy she slides down and I find some metal in my mouth, Sam has gotten her vertical hood piercing. Since we have not had sex in two months this is a huge surprise to me but incredibly exciting. I have longed for her to get this done. After she enjoys a few minutes of me alternately sucking her clit and flicking her piercing she moves her asshole to my tongue and says rim me bitch. Sam is going wild from my rim job and tastes clean; she must have given herself and enema in the shower. After 10 minutes of this she hands me our large butt plug and the anal ease and licks her lips. I slowly tease her anus with the plug until she opens up and it slides easily in. Sam tells me it's time for her orgasm now so back to work on her pussy but not before she blind folds me and hand cuffs my hands behind my back. It only takes a few seconds of licking her clit for her to flood my mouth with her sweet nectar.

Upon reaching her orgasm she proceeds to instruct me that when I am almost ready to cum I must tell her. Sam immediately deeps throats my hard cock. And swirls her tongue on my head. After a few minutes she stops and informs me she is going to place a cock ring around my cock and balls. This ring makes my cock swell and the blow job even better and the sensation in my ass from the butt plug is driving me wild. I am almost at the point of no return so I signal to Sam and her response is to sit on my face and grind her pussy all over me and stop blowing me. Then I feel an ice pack on my aching cock that quickly numbs me until I have no feeling at all and my cock shrinks. Then I feel her placing something over my numb shrunken cock but I can't tell what it is so I ignore it. After a few minutes of licking her pussy I begin to feel like my cock is being played with but I know it's not Sam because she's tweaking my nipples. She must be using my tens unit on me, it feels good and as my cock warms up I feel like I am going to get erect but I cannot and it hurts incredibly. At this point Sam jumps off of me, she tells me she has big plans for the rest of the night but it all depends on my next choice. Sam tells me she has fitted me with a CB-6000 chastity device and points of intrigue and a pad lock. I am instructed to go smoke another joint and determine if I want to take this further if not there is a key to the lock on the kitchen counter if I do want to go further I am to join her in the bathroom. Before Sam leaves she tells me if I choose to stop and use the key the only relief I will get will come from my own hands, but if I choose to continue she will give me the ultimate release.

So here I am smoking a joint on my balcony with my cock locked up and a small butt plug in my ass. I contemplate my choices however there really is no choice because I am sick of jerking off in the shower and so far this hasn't been bad it been incredibly exciting. So I finish my joint and joint Sam in the bathroom, where she instructs me to take a shower shave my privates and clean myself inside and out. When I am done I am to put the small plug back in my ass then have another smoke and join her I the bed room.

So here I am all clean and smooth smoking and wondering what the hell has brought this on but I don't care this is my fantasy come true. When I return to my room I am met with darkness when I enter I am grabbed from behind and my hands cuffed behind my back and I am thrown on the bed face down. The lead for my tens unit is plugged back in and turned on low it feels so good but I can't get an erection because of the CB 6000. Next I have a ball gag put in my mouth and am told to listen carefully. Sam tells me to do exactly as she says or else and with that she turns up the tens unit until I scream and she instantly turns it off. I am told to do as she says or she'll fry my cock and balls she tells me to nod if I understand and I do. I am then moved into a doggy style position and my boxers are pulled off and she grabs my balls and pulls them back away from me. I feels some pressure and the I feel it she has put the humbler on me it rests on the back of my thighs and I know if I move forward is will really hurt so I stay still. The next sound to fill my ears is of a latex glove snapping around Sam wrist. She slowly drips more Anal Eaze on my asshole and the small plug lodged in there. Then she twists it and slowly removes it from my ass then slowly pushes it back in and this causes me to move slightly forward and I feel the pain from the humbler on my balls when she is satisfied it has loosened me up she removes it and begins to rim my asshole knowing its clean from the enema and I moan loudly behind the gag it feels so good.

After about 5 minutes she stops riming me and places a huge medicine syringe at my ass and injects a big load of Anal Eaze into my ass. Then she slowly inserts one finger into my loose pussy as she calls it and slowly stretches me out after a few minutes a second and then third finger are added. She is gently stretching me out and massaging my prostate which causes my caged cock to leak profusely after 5 minutes of milking she stops and slowly inserts our larger black plug in my ass with plenty of lube. Then the humbler is removed and I am told to stand. When I stand the ball gag blindfold and cuffs are removed. Then Sam throws some clothes on the bed and turns up the tens unit until I tell her stop it hurts that's when she says go smoke again then come back and get dressed in the clothes on the bedroom else fried cock and balls. I just look at the clothes and see a wig high heels and everything to make a girl look like a slut but in my size so I nod and go out to smoke.

(To be continued.)

azzmn
azzmn
5 Followers