Surprised by a Friend of the Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rocked gently back and forth in dream-like trance, she suddenly pulled the blanket up behind her and over her shoulders, and then laid down on top of me. She straightened her legs alongside mine and then started to tremble. Then the rocking motion became more deliberate and then with her cries it became almost aggressive. Her excitement was creating the same for me. She began cumming forcefully, almost convulsively, and then collapsed completely on top of me. I didn't cum and was still inside her, but in her peacefulness and the warmth of her body I drifted in and out of consciousness with her.

I woke first with the feeling of being forced out of her as my erection faded. I saw itt was now 10:15pm, and I began to wonder about Jenny. Lauren awakened as I held her and I said, "Hey there," to which she let a deep, happy sigh and rested her head again on my upper chest and should, with her nose and mouth tucked in against my neck." It's after 10:15," I continued, "Do you think we need to be worried about Jenny?"

"She'll be back at 11," Lauren answered, " I suppose we could get showered up."

"Do we now have secrets to keep from Lauren? Would she react badly about this tonight? Things went further than they did with her." I suspected some of this was choreographed between them, but maybe not all of it.

"Oh no, she knew my intentions and she'd probably be disappointed that she missed an evening with you if nothing happened between you and me. I think she's begun counting on more regular trips for Darla and Susan to New York...But we should get a shower. Can we do it together?"

"Of course. The guest bathroom shower is huge with double shower heads. Let's go!" I said with new energy.

====================

My goal was to be showered and dressed and back to talking in the kitchen by the time Jenny returned, but I knew I had enough time to enjoy the shower. Lauren was very clingy as we went into to the guest bathroom next door and as I started the showers, twice stopping to kiss. Clearly this had been both an intimate and emotional experience for her - and me too - so I wasn't going to spoil it. For at least the next 45 minutes, she would have my full attention and affection.

As we walked into the shower she picked the opposite shower head and wet her head and warmed up, so I did the same under the nearby shower head. I could have stayed there watching her from two feet away all night, but when she looked up at me I moved in closer. She also stepped forward and now the water was warming her back rather than hitting the top of her head. We had a prolonged wet and slippery kiss. I didn't get to cum in our second round, so I was getting hard again, but I wasn't going to be assertive and overdo it on her and our first encounter. Besides, this was plenty nice.

It seemed like only a few minutes before we were startled by a knock and then Jenny's voice, "Lauren, are you in there?" I could tell by the change in volume and improving clarity that she was entering the bathroom within the space of that short question.

Lauren quickly maneuvered to the opening of the walk-in shower and stuck her head out, "I'm in here but I'm not alone."

I then heard Jenny say, "Good!" and then there was some muted talking and whispering between the two. I imagined Lauren was sharing details or answering Jenny's questions, but I was not prepared for all that happened next. Lauren came back into the warm water and said, "I told her tonight was awesome and perfect."

But then suddenly Jenny appeared, naked and ready to join the shower. Our shower is plenty roomy, but I'll bet the previous owners did not design it with this in mind. Jenny wrapped her arms around me and looked up to say, "I hope you don't think I took you for granted, but I had a feeling you would be just what my Lauren needed." She then removed her left arm and encircled Lauren and drew her in close to us, and the two began a very affectionate kiss. I had no idea what to make of all this, but they could probably tell from my erection that I was optimistic.

Jenny and Lauren began giggling and broke the kiss, and then Jenny turned to me and said, "John, I think we should work together to give Lauren the best, soapy scrubbing of her lifetime. I smiled and reached for the bar of soap under each of the shower heads and handed one to Jenny. I pivoted Lauren around to have her back to me as Jenny knelt down and began washing her feet. I supported Lauren with my arms underneath both shoulders and lathered up the bar of soap in front of her. "Hold this," I said as I gave her the soap and began focusing on her wonderful breasts and belly. Meanwhile my erection was pressing against her butt cheeks and only getting harder. She pressed back against it with a very subtle rhythm. Jenny was working up her legs as I washed each breast for a second and third round as I kissed her neck at the same time.

"Okay, spin around," command Jenny. Now I was holding Lauren in my arms in a familiar and fun position and she looked up into my eyes. She smiled and then lifted her chin to kiss me. I reached for the soap to my left and lathered up her back but hastily advanced to her butt. As I massaged her cheeks she pressed against me. At 5'8", both of these women were only four inches shorter than me, so when Lauren reached down to grab my erection and point it downward, it comfortably slid between her lips without requiring any special maneuvering or discomfort from me. While it would have been impossible to get inside her without lifting at least one leg, this was certainly enjoyable.

About this time, Jenny made her way back up Lauren's legs and was now focusing on Lauren's behind. She must have seen what was happening between Laurens thighs because suddenly both Lauren and I straightened up. There was a hand cupping my balls and based on Lauren's startled reaction, there was a finger inside somewhere. Lauren was almost paralyzed, and in pleasure, and when I saw a small bottle of either hair conditioner or body lotion next to Jenny on the floor of the shower, I surmised that the finger might actually be in Lauren's now-lubricated ass.

The hand left my balls and then Lauren showed an even more startled reaction and her eyes seemed to roll up into her eyelids. I guessed Jenny now had at least one finger from her other hand in Lauren's pussy. Lauren was lost, and I was probably now supporting 60% of her weight in my arms. Jenny knew what she was doing.

Suddenly Lauren started breathing with exhaustion and relaxation, and Jenny stood up to appear behind her, forming a Lauren sandwich.

Lauren was still recovering as Jenny looked into my eyes and revealed a big smile. "My turn!" she announced. Lauren suddenly came to, reached around Jenny and kissed her passionately. As Jenny embraced Lauren I moved around to be behind Jenny, mimicking the fun I had moments ago supporting Lauren, and I was just as hard as I was earlier.

Lauren kept Jenny occupied and I focused on soaping every inch of Jenny. I could access the sides of her breasts but not much of the rest, so within just a minute or so I was already progressing down to her legs. I tried to imagine how Jenny treated Lauren's feet and ankles, then calves and thighs. I started with soap and finished each part with a massage. As I lathered her full, rounded ass I had an inspiration and hurriedly rinsed the soap away. I then stuck my nose and tongue forward as I pulled her hips slightly toward me to access her pussy. Jenny accommodated me by spreading her feet wider, apparently without breaking her kiss.

The angle wasn't best, and I wasn't feeling effective, so when I noticed the small bottle I decided to mimic Jenny's success with Lauren earlier. The bottle was actually a lube, and Jenny must have brought it. I put a big squirt of the clear goop on my index finger and pressed against the little puckered hole, noticing that Jenny was making this very easy. The stuff worked, and my index finger slid right in. I decide to take it one step further with a second finger, and that interrupted the kiss! I paused until she recovered but then followed with my left hand, putting that index finger into her vagina and then curled it forward to find the little rough patch on the front wall of her vagina. She responded with what seemed to be a momentary loss of control, and two-part spasm. I kept the fingers of my right hand in place but really worked my index finger in her vagina, with the "come here" motion as rapidly as I could without cramping my forearm. Lauren had tightened her grip on Jenny because Jenny's knees seemed to have given out. It was amazing to watch all this from my kneeling and crouching position.

As Jenny did earlier, I stood up to make to match Lauren and sandwich Jenny, kissing her neck but then leaning in to kiss Lauren on the mouth, all while holding Jenny firmly in place between us. Jenny's head was on Lauren's shoulder and she seemed to be whispering in her ear. Lauren looked up at me and with a grin she came around behind me. Now I was in the middle and all three of us were facing in the same direction. With the shower heads warming us from both sides, Jenny leaned forward to put her hands on the wall, and Lauren reached around to grab for my cock. She squeezed it firmly as she stroked it, and I almost didn't notice Jenny reach downward. She had squeezed another glob of lube into her hand and spread it between her ass cheeks. Suddenly her hand joined Lauren's and they together guided my dick straight into Jenny's ass.

Both Jenny and I let out a moan, and Lauren reached forward even further to grab for Lauren's hips. Jenny held me still for a short while, but then gave in to Lauren who started guiding the humping as I had my very first experience with anal sex. It was different than I expected. The lube made everything slippery but it still seemed tighter. Jenny had only one hand on the wall and seemed to be masturbating herself while I developed a rhythm with Lauren's added emphasis. Jenny arched her back and turned to look at me. "Kiss her!" Lauren commanded. I did.

Then Jenny said, "Will you come inside me? Please?" And it was though I was waiting for permission, because I lost it then. This was an unusually intense experience, and I regained composure as I heard Lauren giggling, but also little interruptions of "oh my god," realizing she had just witnessed something profound. As I slipped out, Jenny stood up and spun around and kissed me first, then Lauren. I think we all said something exclamatory, all at the same time. I stepped back to lean against the shower wall. As I opened my arms both girls leaned in on each side of me and we held on to each other there. Jenny then excused herself saying, "wait here" and then jumped out of the shower.

I soaped up quickly but within a few seconds Lauren was enveloping me with both arms. "I want this to happen again sometime; if you're cool with it, I know Jenny will be too." I kissed her, suddenly a little mixed up in how I fit in to all this. In the beginning I saw myself as a convenient and safe contributor, but now I was somehow invested. I knew I could reign that in and control it, but for the next few minutes I was going to pretend I was still in my early twenties and all this was part of a possible future. After a few minutes, Jenny returned all dry but eager to be under the warm spray with us again. It seemed unfair that one man should have all four of these beautiful breasts and two wonderfully rounded asses to himself, but I wasn't being asked to share. But when Jenny and Lauren began kissing again, it was clear that while I thought they were sharing me, they were actually sharing each other with me. And I wasn't bothered at all.

=====================

12