All Comments on 'Surprising a Prude of a Wife'

by Rickfromillinois

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Stupid

You know, you expect one thing and find something else.

Damn

no rating

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Unexpected twist !

Coulda been better, but could have been a lot worse. The characters got the minimalist treatment, but this was not exactly a character driven story.The happily eber after ending came out of left field but made a twisted case for cred.

Describing just how the narrator reclaimed her cheating ass was a bit of a missed opportunity. Him just walking away and letting third party go to town on wife doesnt auger well for him being the new alpha stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
synopsis:

after the one sterotype marries the second stereotype, she desires the third stereotype. First stereotype suddenly changes into fourth stereotype, and since it is somehow unexplicably acceptable, the marriage turns into a fifth stereotype.

Problem is unbelievable. Fantasy replaces any attempt at reality. Nary a consequence in sight. Nobody learns a lesson, and the readers go...

Yawn....who cares??

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
A Generous 2 Star

Was going to give 1 star for his cucky walking away from the cheaters, upped it when he used it to get better sex.

Also marked down for no explanation for how she began hot sex with the black guy.

I'll buy her new-found sexuality based on her having the urges but being repressed by her mother, but why couldn't they be released by her husband? I'm sure he tried, at least for a while, and she kept refusing him. So, how did she even get to the point of a black guy even being in a position to ask/demand, let alone her saying yes?

Finally, grammar!

I told her "I had, but when I saw her getting fucked by that Black guy, I had left."

Things in quotes are supposed to reflect what was said, so he told her: "I had, but when I saw YOU getting fucked by that Black guy, I had left."

avidfaavidfaover 9 years ago
Ignore the troglodytes

I thought that this was a great, real life story.

Obviously, you would have preferred to get this result via a different route, but I like that you leveraged what could have been a tragedy and made it instead the lynch pin that turned your marriage around. The lemonade from lemons thing.

I liked the maturity and manliness you showed, and look at how well it paid off for you!

What amuses me about the porn-reading troglodytes around here is how they are the prissiest, uptight church spinsters who will shun the fallen for so little a transgression as wearing white after labor day, but they are here everyday whacking off to erotic stories. I hope their wives/girlfriends (or, more likely, mothers) catch them and throw them out of the house for being weak, dirty and disgusting.

I agree that it's unpleasant (but not everyone has to) to read about weaklings who are 'forced to accept' and humiliated by, a cheating wife's affairs when the wife obviously disrespects and doesn't even love the husband, but this story is not about that. Sometimes, people fuck up, and most of the times, it seems, 'good' girls mothers really fuck up their daughters' minds, and here was a positive story about using a bad incident to fix the damage and get a good long-term marriage in exchange.

Grow the fuck up, people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 5!!!

excellent story

kelchakelchaover 9 years ago
Not Enough

Much too short and story was not really developed. Too many missing details.

Writing ability was good.

Thanks

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Like @KarenE...I think...

Like @KarenE...I think this isn't a good story...his reaction was low and showed he didn't love her or respect her (as she didn't love or respect him)!!! For him to say:"Now years later she fucks me when I tell her, where I tell her, and lately, who I tell her...", shows what I said...And she wasn't a prude...she was a hidden whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Logic

How could he have stood there watching for such a long time without either of the lovers realizing he was there? He made no noise breathing, moving? Tooting?

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
A true story?

If this a true story., you sure as hell weren't much of a soldier. Having been in the army for 7 years, I know of no one in any of my outfits who would have stood there and gotten wood,. If nothing the realization that she was pulling this shit while he was deployed would have really pissed a soldier off!

You get a 2.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Today's crop of stories seem promising....@avidfa... I agree

with your comments about the trogdolytes. But don't broadly make accusations, because I am a church goer yet I read on this group. You say that "I hope their wives/girlfriends (or, more likely, mothers) catch them and throw them out..." but probably, their wives/girlfriends and mothers are doing the same thing behind their backs!

I agree with KarenE. You really must have an editor correct grammar and word usage mistakes. I usually count against such stories. But because of the plot, I liked it. I just wish you had developed it more, and told how you investigated to find what led her to let her slut out.

Keep writing, but please take the positive criticism to heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
True?

If this were true after coming home to find your wife fucking someone else and doing so much more with him that she would never do with you , no way would you just walk out without some sort of confrontation. No man or woman could just take that without going nuts at first sight

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dump the "True Story" garbage

No one believes you and it doesn't work as a hook for the poor storyline. And even for fiction you think ANY military husband would come home and welcome the fact that his wife is cheating on him? This was simply badly written drivel. Cardboard characters, terrible dialogue and just an awful ending. UGH! No stars.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IT IS NOT BEING A CUCK---IF---

he knows or he pimps. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT WAY TO-BECOME CUCKOLD

Would have loved to crawl over to then and start doing CLEANUP well ther still going at it. YUM YUM and being a BBC is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Heh! Real military guys have guns. They would have shot both of those motherfuckers. Fake story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Readers do not read cuck story but click in it to give 1*!

The survays show the majority of men who wants more than a sex and entertaiment mate wife but those men who want family with wife and children those man prefer not slut..............It is very interesting survays show women prefer not slut woman to have friends. Once more to like sex does not mean to be slut but to be the first to other things as husband children and kids means slut.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
***

Since it's your first time, I'm giving you a very generous 3* and hopefully some useful advice. (You already have received a good bit of that, so I suggest you give some thought to all that is meant to be constructive and don't forget that the snide remarks can contain useful info also.) Some of the following might be a recap of other comments.

#1 Always try to make your characters act like someone you know, might act in real life. Do you know any man who would walk away from his wife, after having caught her in the act?

#2 Read every article on grammar and writing you find in Lit.'s writer's resources sect.

#3 Develop your characters at least a little--like you tried with the bit about how wife had changed before he left. You just didn't go nearly far enough. Why does a heretofore "good girl" go to hell in a hand basket so quickly? Do you know anyone who made such a drastic change in life? If so, didn't they have a reason? EX. A man is a pack a day smoker--he sees his father, who he loves very much, dying of lung cancer. That could be the "why" a heavy smoker quits cold turkey, but even then a great self struggle would be involved. Our job is to show the reader that "why"--and it ain't easy.

#4 Dialogue. That's the words between the little (") marks. Make them sound like something a person would say. Say them aloud, do they sound right to you? If not, change them until they do.

#5 Proofread your work until you think the words will fall off the page. When you finally think you have it right, print a copy and read it. In my last story, when I was sure I was ready to submit, I followed my own advice and found six or seven more problems. After my next chapter of Handyman Hank is posted, I'm betting readers will find a lot more.

Anyway, you do have talent, so don't get discouraged, just keep writing. Good Luck!

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Every cliche in the book...

and not much of a story!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Damn another wimpy cuck story......

It starts out in a fairly standard manner and even when he dominated her I was feeling like I ate a spoiled sandwich. BUT the last few lines got me laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crappy story

I would have sent her home to her parents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So he tamed her to be his slut

If I walked into that room there would be a beat up guy and a wife packing her bags. He took sex once a month from a frigid bitch turned whore. Dump her ass. This was a poor exuce for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wisconsin

Packers 2, Bears 0. QED.

RickfromillinoisRickfromillinoisover 9 years agoAuthor
What a bunch of morons.

Gee, if you don't like it, don't read it.

Those who said I wasn't in the Army, 20 years and retired. I was a 11B (Infantry), 9 years in an Airborne unit. Multiple tours to the Middle East and Africa, including Iraq.

To the one who said that I wasn't in the Army because he was in the Army for 7 years and didn't know anyone like that..... Do you think people advertise you idiot? Ever lived in Military Housing and actually see what goes on there? Why only 7 years? Bar to re-enlistment? Does your DD314 in the comments section say "LOSER"?

And finally to the idiot who claimed that I was a fake because soldiers have guns and a soldier would have killed both of them..... To begin with, the military does not allow you to take firearms home with you. They are secured in the Arms room. In Germany it was a pain to own privately owned firearms and keep them in Government quarters, but most importantly, It would be MURDER you moron. Owning a firearm does not mean that you are a murderer or that you want to spend the rest of your life in prison.

Finally, Although it is part of love, I do not believe that sex is love. Sex can be strictly recreational, and what got me going was seeing a normally prudish wife losing her inhibitions and going wild during sex. It would have gotten me going if it was a White guy, another women, or a sex toy. It wasn't. It was a Black guy. Also it would be hypocritical of me to go all chest thumping I am going to kill because you have been unfaithful when I myself have not been so all of time. Do not try to push your hangups and religious beliefs on me, after all, you are reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

Loved the Packers - Bears comment

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 9 years ago
A good story.

Fast paced and tightly written.

I enjoyed the read, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck The Loser Hypocrites

Hey Rick in Illinois, fuck these losers reading these stories and then telling everyone how much they hate them and what a loser the writer is. They are not fooling anyone. Everyone that responds this way has had his woman fucked and couldn't handle it, so they try to exert some sense of machismo by saying what they "would have done" and why this or that person is a loser. I have personally fucked many women who had men like this, especially the kind that cheat and don't think their women knew about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HOW SHOULD I KNOW I LIKE IT IF NOT READ FIRST, IDIOT

AND NOOO, I LIKED IT NOT , NO RATING

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
there was nothing there to like.

no storyline, no real characters, and no values. I gave it 1* to bring the average down. this kind of work should not be rewarded

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Every time I read a cheating wife story that has a part where the husband gets an erection watching is wife getting fucked, I click the back button. I made an exception this time. I scrolled to the bottom and left this comment.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Cunt!

A piece of shit cunt! Find a way to leave her with as little as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nothing Redeemable Here

Military wives who cheat on their husbands make me vomit. I came home from my fourth tour of Iraq and Afghanistan. I had been injured by fragments from an explosive device. It messed up my ankle. I was sent home earlier than intended. My wife and I had our first child born just days after I had left on my last deployment. I had not even had the chance to hold my son yet. I got out of the cab and walked up to my house. I went in the front door and was greeted by this sight...another man with his arm around my wife, and that bastard was holding my son. Only God knows why I didn't kill them both. After all I certainly knew how to kill. I consider myself very good at it. So, excuse me if I don't get weepy eyed over this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

@Author According to your comment the background of the story was the husband was a cheater too so the first cheater the husband backmailed the wife to use her as a personal slut.

1* for do not written this background to show a cuck story to us!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 8 years ago
Bullshit

This piece of shit story absolutely sucked! I can't believe anyone actually liked this candy ass cuckrotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
queer eye for the cuckeye0007 said it

bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
stupid Christian beliefs

Christianity n islam are most sexually regressive relgions.

Sex should be comletely satisfying for both hubby n wife. whatever kind of sex that may be with the consent of both n communication, but this stupid Christianity beliefs teach people to just have emotionless n funless sex n when men who couldnt satisfy women with just few kisses n then direct missionary position start to complain about women.

Women has right to get satisfaction too, but these 2 moronic relgion only made it limited to only men's satisfaction.

Thank god hindus created KAMASUTRA from which world learned how to have sex finally.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous 02/09/16

re: Hindus

Do you mean the Hindus before the Mughals took over?

Because the ones since then are repressed too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked the story

I too was an uptight, religious good girl that nearly saved myself for marriage. I wasn’t instantly in love with my husband when I met him, but he was. My parents didn’t like him. Once we were engaged, my mom made a point of telling me, in front of my fiancé, whenever a guy called for me. When we got home from our honeymoon my mother invited herself over EVERYDAY. I was shocked at just how perverted my husband’s solution to get my mother to stop barging over. He got the naughty photos we took during our honeymoon and here at our first place, decorated apartment with enlargements of them. Horrified, I'd take them down and he'd put them back up, in different places. I was afraid of someone seeing them. He wanted my mother to see them first before he'd take them down. She was SHOCKED. I agreed with her displeasure and told her the truth about it all. She blabbed to my dad and the rest of my family. My husband became a pariah. I blamed my husband, he was happy. He insisted that if any of my family visits now, they know what they’ll see. He was betting my brothers would separately visit. No, my father was the first non-mom.

A few months later my parents INSISTED come over for a swim. My parents have a huge pool but only us kids ever used it. They took a shocking number of pictures with me and my husband and seemed oddly trying to befriend my husband they hated. Then later my mother called me into the house. Inside she insisted I put on a string bikini for my husband. This was shocking as only conservative one-pieces are allowed in their home pool. Mom said it was a peace offering for my husband to see we weren’t prudes and didn’t hate him. We were just shocked, that’s all. She showed me another, just like it that she got for herself. We both changed. Soon after we changed she asked me to go get a bag of sewing supplies still had in her car (unlocked and in the garage). As soon as I was in the garage I heard the inner house door lock. Inside the garage was an ex-boyfriend of mine. He tried to make the moves on me. When I stopped him cold he told me his orders were to have sex with me, willing or not. My parents were going to keep my husband busy and vouch for him to the police if needed. As if on cue the music in the house got loud. My parents hate loud music; he was telling the truth. The string bikini was for him to destroy.

After it was all over and my husband and I were home. I told him part of what my parents had done. That they had invited us AND an ex-boyfriend and while I was away ‘helping mom’ I was trapped with the ex to try to woo me away from my husband. I left out the part where I was stripped and raped.

My husband’s response was, ‘Fuck ‘em. Fuck them all.’ later clarifying, if my family thinks they can ruin our marriage just by sending ex-boyfriends by, prove them wrong. Fuck any guy they throw at you. Make sure they know you got laid. Make sure they see it didn’t affect us. Then they’ll stop trying to ruin our marriage. If there is any other exes or guys you want to bang, now is the time.

Who would have thought a good wife became a hot wife to get my parents to leave us alone? Once that barrier was broken and I slept with another man willingly, we basically have had an open marriage ever since. I eventually told him the whole truth about that day. We are still happily together and now at 24 years and counting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why ir in lw?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SLUT

BIG SLUT AND THE HUSBAND IS A WIMP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story?

This wasn't a story, this was about a paragraph and a half.

And the guy got hard watching his wife getting pounded by

some other guy? Sick. Or at least, not my cup of tea.

1star.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Nice job

finally a husband with some balls! You took the situation and used it to your advantage, great strategic thinking in a stressful milieu.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Then they both died from AIDS

Stupid idiot. She has been fucking who knows how many the whole time he was gone and probably every other time he was deployed. he should have taken her to the base hospital to get checked for STDs (himself as well) then found himself a better woman. Put her on a plane to Daddy and send him a note telling him to take her back and let them know what she was doing.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Forgiving her 'maybe' okay. I can understand how upbringing can warp someone's sexuality at times with overbearing parents. But not punishing her or the Black guy? No balls wimpy cuck.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Horney

This story is about as true as the unicorn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuck rick

The army wants real men, not little wimpy dick suckers like you. Stop embarrassing real men with your fucked up imaginaton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a piece of shit

This is so much shit you could not haul it all off in one dump truck load. This story FUCKING AWFUL!!!

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 5 years ago
They need a different section

This is not cheating or loving wife. New section titled could be (Stupid husbands).

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Oh, Rick

With just a bit more effort, you could have made this so much more racist. That was your goal, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sorry doesnt work for me

as soon as someone suggests a non swinging normal male is betrayed, and his dick gets hard as he watches his wife get used by another, I cannot relate to the story or feel it is believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vile

What can I say though he was going to burn the bitch no turns out that instead of being a proper man especially being a soldier turns out a complete and utter pussy no proper man not even a soldier would stand to see his wife in bed with another man and get off on it this is just being nasty no soldier alive or dead would stand for the betrayal of a cheating spouse and for a writer to write this sort of garbage should be shot these men and women give up there whole life so you can sit there and write stories slamming them they give up there privileges so you can just make fun of them they do so much but ask so little yet there is always so person who has to make a mockery of being a soldier this writer should be ashamed of themselves for writing this story please never ever dishonour a soldier like this no matter how much it maybe a story or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yuck...

a soldier who does sloppy seconds. this soldier must be doing duty in the mess hall. yep no balls. wimps will love this story.

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47about 3 years ago

Great story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Authors often start with warnings about their content. They should be required to add info of Big Black Dick Demeaning Skanky white girls. I have know those guys and girls all my life (I'm 70) and I've had quite enough of those stories.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

Kick the mudshark to the curb...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sadly I saw of heard of this behavior during the Vietnam war. The military, marriage & family do not go hand in hand. Far to many long deployments; Especially when you have an administration in office who doesn't respect the military, and there's been plenty since Vietnam.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Beat the bitch to a pulp

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

I might have liked this disgusting story if, when he returned the second time, he handed her a freshly severed black cock for a souvenir. Then he could have legitimately made her his slave for life without fear she would repeat her adultry. With your ending, he was just another sorry ass cuckold.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Pvt. Jamal, a chairborne ranger and a white whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb fucking cuck and cuck story. 👎💩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO BOTH ARE SLUTS, BOTH ARE DOGS.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Awful shit story about a cuck who thinks he won

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What is with gay cuckold men??

trucker1965trucker19657 months ago

A idea with so much potential that fell completely flat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous