All Comments on 'Surprising Camping Trip'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horny Story

Awesome story in backdrop of camping :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Hopefully there's more to this story like when the trip is over and they get back home.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 7 years ago
story vs. writing

it spoils it for me when there are so many errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
there are no errors...Peter knew he was fucking his sister..sorry losers..get a brain!!!!!

great story, but aside from the asinine comments about spelling errors and illogical presentation story is a good read. now i bet that Amy was outside the tent the whole time....part 2 ---3some!!!!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 7 years ago
A Good Story

If there were errors in this story I missed them. I liked it very much except for some of the dialog right at the end. 'nonetheless'? Really? Other than that you did a pretty good job. Thanks!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Story started out good, but then fell off. Where the Fuck was Amy? She should have showed up at the tent.

If I read correctly, they will be fucking like mad after they go home. Why didn't you bring that out more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My favorite

Sequel!

Evilcyn999Evilcyn999over 5 years ago
WTF

Why does the story end with the brother saying Amy is hot?! He finally has his sister! Isn’t that why he chose Amy? Because she looks like his sister?

I want to see romance between the brother and sister. And I thought the story was going to end with the brother saying he knew t was his sister as soon as he entered her... Like didn’t he think it couldn’t be Amy because his sister was obviously so tight, since she mentioned she’d never had someone as large as her brother...?

And, yes, there were spelling errors and they were noticeable, but I was definitely consumed by the potential romance between the brother and sister to care about the misspellings. Until I read the end!! I mean, what woman wants to have a guy talk about how hot another woman is, especially after sex!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
nice

please continue

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

Good story but it ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
good until

the gay anal crap.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Yeah, I have to wholeheartedly agree with the comments made by Evilcyn999 below. I gave this one a 3/5 because it lacks the romance that should have been there because it was hinted at and alluded to throughout the story. You can't have smoke without a fire.

OseekerOseeker8 months ago

Secret desire for his sister fulfilled.

Pretty hot story & I enjoyed it although not very believable.

4 stars for the hot fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot damn!! A great sibling fuck story. Romance leading up to the sex not necessary. This was a story of mistaken identity later turning into true sibling sex. And that was hot. But you could have continued further. Now that they realise who they are, and since Amy is such a slut, You could have continued with Peter ditching Amy and continued fucking Hailee even after returning home exploring all her holes and in every position. She could even get pregnant, they could marry or become live-in partners, shift to a different state or country where nobody knew them and lived happily, fuckingly ever after. Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous