Surprising Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,855 Followers

"Oh fuck, that's good... That's so good Amy. I mean Hailee. Oh little sister, ride me, ride my cock, I want to feel you cream over me again. Can you come twice for me?"

"Shit!" she cursed, grinning because she knew that she could. "Yeah, just don't stop brother... Oh fuck!" she cried, heedless of the fact that others could potentially hear her.

Hailee tried to hold on to her sanity. Getting two consecutive orgasms from her brother had never even been a remote possibility! She was grinding her pussy brutally against her brother's cock and pelvis and she felt him pushing back, taking her abuse with ease. When her pleasure peaked, she closed in on his neck and bit him hard. Peter groaned as she did, laughing in a very low and sensuous voice. "Damn Hailee... You've never done that before!" Hailee giggled, the roleplay making her dizzy with even more pleasure.

Even before her own climax was over, she repositioned herself and tried to ride her brother as fast as she could. "Yeah brother," she whispered not using her real voice, "fuck me, fuck my pussy with your cock... I've been wanting you for years! Shit, why did you wait this long?"

"Shit Hailee... If I'd known you were willing, I would have taken you a long time ago! Damn your pussy's nice!"

And finally she heard him groaning as he started to buckle under her. Grabbing her hips very hard he plowed into her and his breathing became really irregular. Taking the biggest risk of her life, as her brother was starting to climax inside her, Hailee grabbed a lighter next to them and lit it up. Peter opened his eyes as his sperm started to boil and saw his sister's face, all sweaty and grinning as she bounced on his cock.

"Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my gods..." he kept repeating, his face contorted by all the pleasure he was feeling. "This is... insane!" he cried as he pulled her hard against him. Hailee felt his cum filling her pussy.

Hailee was in an altered state, dizzy with lust and with the fact that her pussy was filled with her brother's sperm. When Peter was spent, his eyes wide opened and looking as dazed as she was, Hailee moved off of him and lay on her back. And then Peter whispered something completely unexpected. She wouldn't have been able to tell what was going on in his mind right now, but never in a thousand years would she have guessed his next words. As he rose up on all fours, walking towards her, he said "You think it's already over, sister?"

He grabbed her and turned her around, placing her face down on her bedroll. He straddled her thighs and let his thick wet cock fall between her asscheeks. "I know one of your secrets, sister. Mickey told me everything about it." Hailee gasped as he said that name, because she had never been wilder in bed than with Mickey. "And, honestly," Peter continued, "I've been fantasizing about your ass ever since..."

Hailee could only gasp again as she felt herself being manhandled by her brother. She couldn't fathom what had happened in his mind when he had seen her face, and right now she didn't care. Reaching behind herself, she grabbed both her buttocks and spread them wide. She felt a thick glob of Peter's saliva fall on her asshole. She then heard him spit once more, probably coating his already lubed cock with more saliva.

And then she felt him place the tip of his cock against her asshole. She was breathing hard, covered in sweat, her heart beating fast and as fucking excited as she had ever been in her life. When the tip of his cock parted her sphincter and she felt her fine muscles clamping beneath it, she opened her mouth in a silent scream. Not pain. Pure pleasure.

Peter didn't know about it, but for her anal sex was rather painless after an orgasm. And right now, she barely felt any pain at all. Peter, who had been straddled over her thighs, now leaned over her, placing his hands next to her shoulders. Gently he guided his still hard cock deep inside her ass. "Shit, Peter... That's some good cock right there!" she groaned.

"Fuck, little sister... Your ass is heaven!" he moaned into her ear.

By now he had sheathed himself all the way and was beginning to properly fuck her. Lowering himself fully, he slipped his hands under her armpits and wrapped them up and around her shoulders. When he pulled himself into her, deeper this time, Hailee gasped again. She released her buttocks and arched her ass against him, saying, "Fuck me... Fuck me big brother." Peter wanted nothing else right now, and just ploughed into her.

Part of Hailee wanted to get out of the tent and let her brother sodomize her in front of all the their friends. But as aroused as she was, she new that was way too crazy. She revelled in the delicious feeling of Peter's cock stretching her ass, assuaging the itch she hadn't been able to scratch for so long. Given that Peter had just filled her pussy with his sperm, he was fucking her like a man not afraid of cumming too soon. In the weeks and months to come, Hailee would learn that her brother had more stamina than all of her previous boyfriends combined.

Hailee slipped her hands under her body and against her pussy. When she pressed on her clit, she gasped as the surge of pleasure took her by storm. As the minutes slipped by, Hailee's entire consciousness was focused on Peter's cock and her fingers on her pussy. She was revelling with the pleasure, almost raving as she moaned continuously. When Peter asked, "Are you about to cum, little sister?" it pushed her over the edge.

She spasmed and buckled beneath him, feeling his powerful and heavy body over her and his thick cock deep inside her. "Oh gods... Peter... Big brother..." And that seemed to be enough for him as well as he arched hard against her, pushing himself deep and staying there, his entire body taut with pleasure. And then he came inside her for the second time, spending whatever remained of his seed into her ass. He groaned and gasped a few times, still pulling himself into her with his hands, but slower now.

He pulled out slowly, gently, and rolled over to his back. They both took a few minutes to catch their breath and they did so looking at each other. Peter closed his eyes tight then opened them wide. He was grinning and shaking his head in disbelief. All of a sudden, he sat up and opened the tent. Thankfully it was the side that was away from the beach. "We need to air the tent, otherwise it's going to reek of sex when Amy comes back," he said.

When he returned to the bed, he lay on his side and stared at his sister. Hailee stared right back at him, a little nervous. Incest in the heat of passion was one thing, but now... "I love you, little sister..." he said, grinning. "You're completely crazy, but I love you nonetheless." He leaned in to kiss her. On her lips. And then her tongue. They were giggling when they stopped, long minutes later. An hour later, as Amy was still not back, Hailee told Peter how much she was flirting. He said he had known. "But she's so fucking hot!" he said, on his back, staring a the stars through the door.

"So am I, brother. So am I..." Hailee replied.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,855 Followers
12