Surprising Dowdy Dani 2 - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani stood up and faced the couple. After a moment of appreciation approaching worship, and an elbow nudge from his wife, Fred quickly bent to free the snagged cable - not quick enough for his wife and all of us to see his dick lurch to attention. He stammered, "You're the new couple from down the street. I've seen you around, but I never suspected..... you're a goddess! Oooops! Ahh, Whilma, YOU too have to agree with that." Dani ran to me and hid behind me. "I hope you're all disease free, as we are. We get monthly testing done as required by our ummm, social club."

"Hi guys. Happy to see you're celebrating NND too. She has no idea what a vision she is and she won't believe me or her husband there. Yes, the bread sticks are my doing. They should be about ready to eat now. Why don't you share them with us, SHE'll make more. My wife should be wet enough for some too. Stand up, hon so we can check. Fred, would you take a look in her pussy while I grab two more sticks? Dani, would you like to lick clean your husband's dick?"

She was embarrassed to lick Sue's cream off Gary's rigid rod in front of strangers, so Whilma asked if Dani minded if she ate him. Dani shrugged an OK and watched a stranger bend over and lick from his balls to his glans. Gary grinned like a virgin until she inhaled his stiff little dick. In one move, her nose was pressing hard against his pubes. He felt the moist warmth of her mouth and moaned for several seconds. Her tongue did something he'd never felt as she used it to help stretch and guide his pole until she could inhale it into her throat. When she squeezed the tip of his cock in her throat, something completely foreign to him, he gasped in shock, fear and nirvana. In three quick squeezes he lurched off the chair and shot his load directly into her throat. He collapsed, gasping for air, his eyes rolling around his head. Whilma sucked and licked the last of his cum. "WHERE have you been all my life? Dani, you have to learn what she just did. It... it was incredible."

Joe piped up, "Jeeez I hope you know what she did. That could be money!" Leave it to him to be a distraction.

"You can rub yourself, Joe, but keep it in your pants man. OK? Didn't I just tell you what she did? Can I get back to it?" He zipped his mouth but kept squeezing his dick.

While Whilma sucked Gary's cock, Fred closely inspected my wife. She bent over, away from him, and he kneeled behind her. He spread her cheeks and rubbed her star hole before spreading her fattened fanny. I could see it glistening from several feet away. "She sure looks and smells ready." He pushed two fingers deep into her cunt and twirled them around her G-spot. She gasped and shuddered almost immediately in climax. "She was ready to pop and has flooded her snatch with more juice. And ohhh my, she does taste good too! Her tempting bung hole is in my face. Do you mind if I fill it with my cream? Whilma will suck it clean." Without waiting for an answer, his ran his slim, nine inch dick up her thighs and dipped it deep into her pussy before rubbing it over Sue's rear hole. I wondered when a slick, beautiful, creamy, tight, warm pussy became secondary, so casually exploited simply to lubricate a stiff dick or other bung hole invader. Seems a waste, disrespectful even.

As Fred began plundering my wife's ass, I took Dani to Whilma and snaked one arm behind the apron so I could move it behind me. My fat, eight-inch cock was finally exposed, throbbing and well covered in Cowper's. I put Dani's hand on it and we looked into Whilma's vacillating vagina. We kneeled behind her as she kept licking Gary's dick. She'd never had kids, so her 40+ pussy wasn't badly stretched and looked very attractive, as plumped up as it was. Dani was surprised it looked so good and was so wet. She wouldn't lick it until I did. I rolled an outer lip open with a thumb and had Dani mimic me. When I pulled an inner lip open, a deep musky and intoxicating fragrance escaped. When I had Dani catch some of it, she inhaled very deeply and slowly. She opened the other lip and put her nose against it. Fred saw our goddess push her face into his wife's snatch and he groaned and slammed my wife's little ass.

"Before I forget, let's get these out of you. Roll onto your back." I gently twisted the flavor enhanced bread sticks out of her bread box. Only Gary and Fred had free mouths, but they were too distracted to eat even the elixir from a goddess. At least I wanted to savor her, but I also wanted my tongue in the freshly dripping box before me. I put the Dani-saturated sticks on a plate and covered it for later.

We put our face cheeks on Whilma's cheeks. Now covered in nectar, I sucked and licked her labia before dipping my tongue into her box. After sweeping two fingers around her vestibule, I wiped them on Dani's lips. She pulled away with a 'gross' expression, then licked them and soon leaned in for more. She shortly agreed that the flavor of the second pussy she ever tasted was also delicious. Gary toyed with the F-cups now in his face as his wife dug deeper into fresh pussy. "Let's make more juice." I told Dani. Still using just two fingers in Whilma's deeper and bigger well, one of mine and one of Dani's, I rubbed along her internal clit until her legs twitched. Dani grinned at me. I moved her finger up to find the elusive G-spot. "Here's something I've never done before - exploring a pussy with another's hand. When we get to her G, I'll leave your finger next to it and go to the other side. When we stroke it, try to avoid rubbing it directly." Since it was already swollen, it was easy to find. We stroked along the G together until Whilma began gasping. Her pussy got very wet, but we kept going. As she seemed about to peek, I rubbed across and pressed her G firmly into her. She screamed and squirted her fluids onto our hands and faces. I kept Dani close so we were both soaked in sweet pussy juice.

When I said I needed to cum, Whilma turned quickly and kissed my cock. Before she could swallow it, Dani nudged her aside and lightly ran her teeth along my dick before sucking it in deep. Her tongue lapped the sweet and slippery Cowper's off me. She gripped my rod tightly and held it still for Whilma to suck while, moaning, she licked Whilma's juices off my face.

I heard Fred and Sue grunting. The sound of his flesh slapping against my wife's ass added to the dense sexual intensity all around. Dani turned over me, placing her beautiful, wet cunt just inches from my famished mouth, and was shocked at how darkly purple she'd made my cock head. She released it and kissed it, commenting how remarkably smooth and hard it was. "Stop admiring it and just EAT it or I will!" Whilma shouted. Dani dipped her mouth over me and rubbed my turgid tip about her gums and cheeks before wrapping her warm tongue around my compliant cock. It just took a moment to remember her lesson on deep throating and she slid me deeper and deeper into her dense, tight throat. The heat and pressure were too much for me to last. The second time her lips pressed my pubes, I exploded in several bursts, directly into her belly. As my dick melted in her mouth, I saw two dew drops about to fall from her pristine, pouty lips into my mouth. I pulled my head up and licked away the heavenly juice.

When I pulled her sensuous lips open and stared at the wet immaculate cavern inside her, Whilma moved her nose next to it. She nodded at me with a raised eyebrow, asking permission to invade the pure paradise before us. I nodded my OK. Her long tongue snaked inside and licked her lips and walls with a noticeable slurping noise. Every time she came up for air, I dove in. Soon, I had two fingers inside her while Whilma kept eating her. When I struck her G the same way we hit the Whilma's, she too screamed in climax and flooded her rippled pussy again. Whilma left all that wet treasure for me and licked her way up her ass crack.

Dani flinched, but my renewed pussy licking kept her clinging on my mouth. When Whilma spread her gorgeous globes and licked around her rosebud, Dani tensed and squeezed it closed. Whilma kept lapping gently with a puzzling occasional squeak while I kept dining at Dani's divine deli. We heard a loud grunt and squeal at once and knew Fred had just filled Sue's ass with his cum. Since his wife was busy with Dani, he sat back to recover and watch. That was when he noticed that Gary had two fingers in Whilma's ass and was pumping hard, accounting for the squeaks, while she was getting the tip of her tongue just past Dani's first sphincter. Sue was starting to ooze his cum, so he leaned to her ass and, starting at her perineum, licked up the overflow. Gary volunteered, "They made me lick my cum and his the last time we got together. I hated it at first, but warmed up to it. In the last few months, I even ate my own cum off my hands while Dani watched. I like it best as it drips from a pussy, but I'd like to clean up Sue's ass if you don't want it." Fred stepped to his wife as Gary rolled to Sue and began slurping her back door cream pie.

Fred licked his wife's pussy and ass while she finally got her pinky into Dani's ass. Dani clenched down so hard, the finger was unmovable. Even locked in place, Whilma could displace the sphincter/finger together and THAT worked. That gentle sawing, in-out in-out, was enough to get Dani's attention. She'd forgotten how stimulating those nerves were since she didn't let her husband into her ass. Though I ensured my chin was bumping her clit as I licked her nectar, I knew that direct heat and tongue would arouse her more. Whilma pushed the whole pinky into Dani's ass and was twisting as well as pumping it. Dani was already responding to her. I moved my tongue to her clit and, since the hood was already pulled back, licked around it. Dani gasped and lurched backward, onto the invading pinky, then pressed against my mouth. Whilma replaced her pinky with her index finger and Dani's butt hole flowered for her. I sucked with each finger thrust I felt and Dani soon climaxed loudly again. "Oh, Gary, your wife is an addictive, beautiful sex machine!" I noted the odd sneer he hurled at me and wondered why he seemed to disagree.

As she shuddered and twitched, I pulled out from under Dani and quickly turned around so my still stiff dick was against her pussy. "Fred, you know what to do when I get inside her." I knew that wasn't too cryptic. Just as her breathing normalized, I rubbed my stiff dick against her sensitive clit. Her arms and legs twitched again, her face and head shook blankly. I felt Whilma's hand on my cock. She pumped it a few times and Frenched it before rubbing it along and into Dani's rubbery, soaked pussy. The saturated, moist heat inside her was so intense it was nearly painful. Gary had his tongue in Sue's ass and was savoring Fred's cum. Fred had replaced his wife's finger with his own in Dani's ass. Whilma released my dick in Dani's pussy. As Fred stirred his finger in Dani, his wife climbed on a table and offered her wet snatch to my wife. Sue happily sank her face in it.

Dani was calm enough now to feel her first exciting dick in her pussy in three months. While I began joyfully fucking her, I pulled her down to crush her big, soft tits to my chest and keep her ass exposed to Fred's fingers. He already had two inside her ass and she was enjoying them. I felt them press against my dick as I pumped inside her. There was a brief emptiness as he added a third finger. Before pressing in, I felt another finger slide inside her pussy, along my dick. Fred picked up some pussy lube but seemed to linger and wrap his finger around my stiff dick while still in her slippery snatch. What an odd feeling! Maybe he wanted more lube for the other side? Or did he just want an excuse to feel my dick? Before it was too distracting, he pulled out and applied the fresh lube to her back hole and his fingers. I felt the three fingers stretch her anus and press my cock.

Her breathing got raspy again and I knew what was next. The change from fingers to his cock was smooth, but I felt it. Since it was smaller than the fingers, it let her clamp down on his dick without pain. As soon as she relaxed again, he would start deep pumping her ass and rubbing my dick with his from within. We worked up a varying rhythm, alternately pumping or pumping together. I was too engrossed to noticed which worked better. Gary watched dumbfounded as two cocks fucked his wife at once. This time he had a clear view of his wife's willing participation and her lustful reaction. I felt a wet finger slip between my cheeks and assumed Whilma was back. The finger found my rear hole and plunged to the hilt before beginning to pump and seek harmony with our dicks.

If there was any doubt how Dani felt about having two cocks deep inside her, you needed only look at her face. Besides the uncontrolled grunts, her eyes were partially rolled back, her face was slack with a slight smile and her mind was thoughtless. She was obviously overwhelmed by the stimulation and all the climaxes. As she built to another, her pussy began to spasm. This made me and Fred twitch at her whim. I could feel Fred throb and swell as he must have also felt me. Seconds later, Fred was grunting and filling her ass with fresh seed. The finger inside me must have found my prostate for I felt the insufferable urge to burst. Fred helped her start to cum which, with the finger urging me, made me empty my seed sack explosively into her sweet pussy and that pushed her over to another screaming, then whimpering, climax as we all came together.

Gasping for air, Dani didn't have the reserve to French me so we kiss/gasped. Shortly I heard Fred ask if it were Ok for him to clean up Dani's and my juices. With my eyes closed, I grunted an OK. I felt movement along Dani's legs and mine and suddenly my dick was in a warm mouth too. I knew it wasn't Dani so I tried to guess if it were Sue or Whilma. It was surely Whilma's technique with light kisses on the frenulum, light teeth, licking my cum and Dani's elixir and deep sucking me into a tight, warm throat. My cock was too sensitive for extreme contact, so I put my hand on the head in my groin and felt FRED. "Ummm, who taught whom that trick? What are you doing? You can get up now, Fred." Instead of releasing me, he pushed his wet finger into my ass AGAIN and rubbed my prostate. "Jesus, Fred, whhaaaaaaat are yyyyyyyooooooo.....?" And I exploded again, deep into HIS throat. Whilma was sucking Dani's cream pie next to her husband. Gary and Sue were bug eyed and frozen.

When we all caught our breath, Fred and Whilma said their thanks and goodbyes. "Fred, I think you and I have had enough fun at these young people's expense, though they didn't seem to mind us inviting ourselves to their party. You know, now that we've broken the ice, we're going to have outstanding block parties! Any excuse will do as long as you're in our social club. I do hope you'll join. I'll send you details. Just be sure you have a recent medical clearance with you when you apply. Aren't we due for a checkup soon?" They left us on the ground to ponder what just happened. Am I now half gay? We shared small sips of Dani's diluted 'tea' and lots of beer.

Joe: "Wow! I lost track of how many times she came. So now you're gay! When did..." I gave him a 'just shut up' look and glared at his exposed cock he was forcefully fisting. His face was red, his breaths came in gasps and though he tried pinching it off, his seed erupted violently. Blocking and capturing the grunting explosions with his other hand was barely successful. Soon, both hands were clutching at his slimy effusion. While still in the eyes closed ,strangled hold of his climax, he licked and savored his cum as I quietly watched and moved away. " I.. ahh, emm, better clean up and go. We can finish the story another time." He struggled to stuff his deflating dick back in his pants, leaving before he got it all in. We never got back to the tale.

I couldn't help recalling the rest of that delicious day. "Are you OK, Dani? Are you alive?"

"Are you kidding? Did you have all that planned for me? Oh God that was wonderful, amazing and crazy. Is this typical for Nude Day?"

"Well, I did expect a visitor, but not them. And I didn't know they were that wild. What I had planned for you was not THAT wild either and I certainly didn't expect what Fred did to me. Now I have to make peace with that. National Nude Day can be quite mild and doesn't require sex. As on a nude beach, people CAN be naked and resist having sex. The visitor I invited to join us is a gorgeous, slim, blonde, IPX delivery woman who is a clone of Julianne Hough. Julianne's a champion dancer, wonderful singer, exuberantly youthful wet dream who is inexplicably dating Ryan Seacrest. I don't think Jillian has all those talents, but she is a very skillful lover we met in Beare Hamlet last NND. I'll tell you that story another time. Let's eat."

"Are we going to play with our food now? My imagination has been torturing me since you said it."

Sue spoke up, "I think that was the plan. Now I think we need some recovery time. Let's start with the real pizzas I made and move onto the play food later. I better warm them up a little. I can't wait to hear about that social club. How could we not know about it? I guess it's good that it was such a well kept secret. Here, Dani, put on your apron so we can see how cute it is on you, though I don't think you'll have it on long." She retied the top so Dani's bountiful boobs were barely confined behind the apron. I twisted mine around to cover my front again so her husband was the only one still completely naked - except for the casts. We each had half a mini pizza and that was too much! We bit into them and struggled to be polite. By the third bite we were ALL sputtering and laughing at how bad they were. Soy is no substitute for real cheese, but we couldn't find any organic mozzarella. The fake flavored and jerked soy pepperoni wasn't too bad though.

"Al, how did you get so umm, liberal?" Dani asked innocently. "Did you have porn star idols?" She looked so delicious in the apron. Especially since Sue had so loosely tied it that her succulent nipples were rarely covered. She didn't seem to mind or even notice.

"Actually my mom raised me this way. She is a total 'naturalist' and was often naked in and around the house even when we had guests. She and dad insisted on a nude Fridays policy that included any guests that came around. By high school, the place was overrun with boys and a few naked girls. No intercourse was allowed until we were over eighteen, but most everything else was OK. My eighty-six-year old spry grandma can be surprising too, but she has her priorities. When she went to church last week, she chose to go without panties as usual, but she wore a light weight, mid calf skirt and matching plum jacket and gloves. She also wore her big-brimmed hat at a sharp angle that drew criticism for being too sexy. While crossing the lot, a long, strong wind picked up and swirled around her, twisting her dress up to her chin. She grabbed her hat with both hands and held it down. Two friends shuffled over quickly. Frank said, "Mari, your skirt is up to your face and you're showing EVERY hairy thing you have, why are you clinging to your hat?" She stopped short, her skirt still flying, "Frank, everything you see down there is nearing ninety years old. This hat is brand new!" Priorities!" Dani nearly choked laughing.

Sue piped up, "MY grandma is just as bad. She volunteers with a program for shut ins. She goes to their homes twice a month and gives them hand jobs and lets them grope and gum her pussy. It's called Feels on Wheels." Gary sprayed his beer away from us in a perfect spit take.

"Oh come on! You're kidding us, right?" Sue and I just stared calmly at him, leaving him to answer his own question.

123456...9