Surprising Dowdy Dani 2 - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished the pizzas and I went inside for my camera and some inet pics I'd found just for the day. After grabbing four more beers, I suggested we all lose the aprons so they would stay clean. The four of us naked, we clinked bottles and toasted the holiday. "You know, this beer may be too chilly. How about you ladies warm them up for us?" Both gave me a quizzical look. " Here, Gary, take a photo of Sue pouring some beer over your wife's pubes while I get my face under her to catch the warmed beer spilling off her sexy split slide. Here's a similar photo. Take it from between my legs so it includes my stiff pike, all of Dani and all of Sue pouring it. -click- That's one for the album." Dani shrieked from the chill and her tasty nipples LEAPT to ATTENTION. "Now, let's take the back off your chair and you take my place. -click- There's two. Push her hood back and poke a finger in her as Sue slowly pours the beer. Last one, spread her bread box wide open so I can zoom in and -flash- got it. TRY to catch SOME of the beer, will ya? I'm not sure the beer tastes any different, but it surely seems better somehow!"

"I have to say I LOVE the decanter. You have a lot of foods here. Are we playing with all of them?" he asked hopefully. Three neighbors slowly walked past our gate and watched us silently.

"Not all, Gary, I want to get to my surprise before sunset, so we'll play with some. You should all feel free to find creative ways to serve the foods. Just be sure they are still edible. I generally avoid stuffing food into her rear oven, but considering you ate Fred's cream pie from Sue's ass and that was deeper than we'll put solid foods, it can't get more risky than that."

"I read that the rectum is very clean even just several minutes after ummm, voiding. That means you guys aren't getting away without something stuffed into your rear ovens since we've been together more than two hours already. Right Dani?"

"Oh shit. Well, not that, but food in my butt? Hmmmm, 'meat for the goose is meat for the gander'! Never thought I'd use that old proverb again. Especially referring to ass food. Sue, where are the pearls you were going to use?"

"I didn't find them, so I brought out my fake pearls. They're too small for anal beads, but they feel good in my pussy. Real pearls don't like the ph in there or the friction they get if you leave them in all day like Ben-Wa balls. The fake ones hold up better and don't chip. They still taste good too when covered in my juices. I surprised Al on our third date when he removed my panties and found the pearls decorating my pussy. Let me show you, Dani. I've been hungry for your juices all day." She stuffed the strand into Dani's soaked pussy and followed them with two swirling fingers. Dani's rapid breathing and swelling eyes said this was much more fun than she expected. Sue stared continuously into Dani's eyes as she stirred the pearls inside our friend. Very shortly Dani's knees trembled in another quake. When the nectar flowed into her palm, Sue extracted her fingers, licked them sensuously and offered to share the treasure with Dani.

Gary and I drooled. Dani sucked Sue's fingers like they were a cock they were sharing. Sue plundered Dani's box again before pulling the faux pearls out erratically, yet carefully, and forcing Dani to lurch and gasp happily with each tug. Sue offered half the strand to Dani's mouth and sucked the other half into hers. In one of the most erotic and spontaneous acts I'd never seen before, Sue pulled Dani's face to hers and they Frenched across and around the pussy soaked pearls. I groaned at the sight. I wanted to savor that flavor that was doubtlessly soaked into the strings. Tongues still danced long after the pearls must have been cleaned. Gary was squeezing his staff and looking away to prevent his eruption. "Mmmmm! Did I forget to show you how to decorate? Let's try again. This time, I want both our pussies to soak the pearls. Here, stir them in me first." Giddy, Dani pushed them in Sue with her thumbs and stirred them around her soaked snatch. As she rubbed them around in my wife's love tunnel, she also pulled away her clit hood and lightly stroked it.

I remembered the camera and -click- took a close shot followed by a longer one that showed all of them.... and the group staring gob smacked from our gate. They also saw Sue's climax and Dani tug the pearls from Sue's pussy then watched Sue stuff Dani's pussy with them. -click- After just seconds inside Dani, Sue pulled them out, now soaked in two varieties of thick, sticky elixir. When they put the ends into their mouths and savored their mixed treasures, -click-

I reminded Sue about the decorating. She sighed deeply and guided Dani to her back on the bench. After lifting both legs to her shoulders, Sue's face was inches from Dani's beautiful box. -click- She licked her lips, then continued. "You look sooooo tasty, I want to crawl inside you and eat you up!" She struggled to regain some composure. "OK! Now that the beads are tacky, I inserted them here, between the big and small lips on each side and pressed them in as deep as possible. I made sure I looped one end over my clit, like this, and pushed the rest inside me, like uhhhh this. Ohhh, I understand now why this drove him wild! I needed the panties to help keep the top loop up, but you won't have them on you that long so you can use a little jam to tack them to your clit. -click- Stand up and show us how they look." The jam worked long enough for her to stand -click- and get a rousing applause from the group at our gate. Dani's mouth dropped as she froze, surprised and totally exposed to even more neighbors, again. The pearls distorted her pussy, yet left it just as beautiful as it was naked -only different.

"Wow that was hot! But it wasn't food play." As the street group watched, I turned her and bent her over the bench so her sweet pussy and ass faced them. I bumped her legs apart and reached into her steamy, soaked snatch and swept the pearls out of her before dragging the other end across her clit. She gasped but stayed there, pussy gaping open for more admirers, even after I sucked on her savory nectar mixed with Sue's. The strings had a similar airiness as sucking nectar-flooded panties. With huge reluctance, I passed the pearls to Gary to suck the half I left for him. -click- "Let's start with some of the body salads. A nice fat carrot will fit snugly in her rectum. I'll lube it first with your slick juices. Mmmmm mmmm good! Sorry. I'll scoop up some more lube." Dani barely squirmed as I twisted the fattest carrot I had in her rear. "The hanging greens look good. Sue, bend over and I'll insert a cuke in your ass." It easily slid in after a bit of tasty lube. "I'll leave two inches exposed so we remember it's in there. You may have a problem sitting!"

Sue smirked, "Our turn. Using the IR thermometer, I see the sweet sausages are 115 degrees. That's cool enough to be in a warm body, so bend over Al." Dani clapped and Gary whooped.

"What are you whooping about? You're next! Hey, sausage isn't a salad item. Make sure you pre-grease them in your fleshy oven... if you're so sure they are ready to be inside us." She cut off two links and stuffed BOTH into her pussy, side by side. Her eyes fluttered up testifying that she loved their fit and warmth.

"Ohhhhhhh gawwd! Uhhhhhh, that's wonderful. You have to feel this, Dani." Hooking a finger under the connecting casing, she pulled them out of her stretched snatch with several stuttering groans. "Gawwwwwd I MUST love you to give you this before it cools off." I wondered why she didn't get two new links for Dani, but was happy she didn't. Watching her share her pussy juice with Dani made my heart race. Dani bent over the table again and Sue wiggled the two wonderfully slimy links into her pussy. Dani gasped and her head fell to the table with a thud. After a moment to enjoy the new sensation, Sue twisted the warm links as she extracted them. Dani shuddered in yet another convulsive climax. Sue kissed her clit lightly and licked her labia until she passed her peaks. "Al LOVES cayenne pepper, so let's add a little." My eyes popped as she added the lightest dusting of the HOT spice. "Dani, why don't you do the honors to my husband?"

"Come ear, stud, and bend over." Such sweet, seductive last words. I did as told and as Sue held my hairy ass cheeks open, Dani twisted one inflammatory, slippery, slimy, sausage link past my anus. The burst of heat was amazing! I relaxed to allow it entry and felt Dani's finger push the first link inside me and follow it. "Why don't we leave the second link hanging, as proof, as we have to suffer?" Sue cheered! The bitch! "How are we getting the links inside my husband's ass since he's in the wheelchair?"

I was too delirious to answer right away. The warm link in my ass vacuumed all thoughts from my head. The first that returned was that I had both wives' erotic, luscious elixir in my ass and was merging them with me. Then I felt the cayenne begin its delightful cautery. "Ohhhhhh, it's getting hoTTER!!" Before I could pull them out completely, Sue pulled my arms over my head, across the table and ordered Dani to make sure they stayed in. She pushed the first link deeper. While I loved feeling her finger in my ass, this made the sphincter burn even hotter. I knew the worst was over, so I resisted breaking free and in a few minutes of pain/pleasure the heat lessened. The girls released me and I stiffly stood up. The second double nectar coated link swung salaciously against my thighs. All three, and the small audience at the gate, were laughing at my dilemma. "Wow! OK, now for Gary! Let's remove the back of his chair and let him lean back onto the bench. I'll hold his legs up so you can stuff his ass. See, no problem."

"Well, OK, but HOLD the pepper or I won't allow it." Like he'd have a choice! Yet, we agreed. Sue stuffed two warm, fat links into her pussy and two into Dani's. "Hey, how many are you planning to stuff into me?" Neither could answer until the warmth cooled a little and they stopped moaning.

Sue finally responded, "Jah... just two, honey pie. I figured we could all eat half a link of twice-pussy-soaked sausage if no one objects to overlapping the salad course. No objections, I see." She swapped links with Dani. Watching the fat links exit obscenely from a beautiful, distorted cunt made my dick rock hard. Unfortunately, it was already above Gary's face.

I didn't notice him extend his tongue and lick my dick until I felt it. "HEY! Cut that out or I'll drop your sorry legs and leave you to just watch us continue." I made my point. Sue twisted the links in her twat before pulling them out slowly, letting us all watch. My dick throbbed again. "Sue, I guess you get to stuff Gary's ass now. Maybe we should put some pepper on his link just for the stunt he pulled?"

"No, dear. With everything we did today and the last time that wasn't unreasonable. Maybe that was just his way of asking if it were OK to suck your dick. You gave him your clear answer, now get over it. No pepper." I pouted a bit, then grunted an OK. She took her warm, freshly extracted links to Gary. His hole was closed. "Gary, I'm going to rub my own pussy juice on and in your ass if you relax for me." She dipped two fingers into her cunt and stirred up some more juice. "Here, lick this finger so you know it's my drippings. OK, now relax your asshole." He still resisted some, but Sue wet it and finally twisted her finger inside. He groaned, relaxed and felt a second finger enter. Sue rimmed him as she widened the hole. -click- Dani grabbed another family photo. Sue subtly snuck the steaming sausage against his hole and swapped it for her two fingers. He moaned long and slow though the link had lost much of its warmth. Just before the first link vanished, -click- Sue pushed her fingers against it and pushed it until it barely disappeared. -click- "I think we should leave less inside so the second link can fit under his balls when he sits." My considerate wifey! She put some paper towels on the chair seat to keep the grease off it and held the exposed link while I lowered his legs and let him make the final adjustments. The link peeking out under his balls looked ummm, like he'd soiled his chair and wasn't at all appetizing, to say the least. The link swinging below my ass was slightly more palatable, though I doubted the average person would consider eating it. If they ever got close enough to sniff the heavenly sweet slime that coated them, they might reconsider.

"Ding dong. Delivery for the sexiest couple on the block. Ohhhhhh, I see two packages are already here. Are they for me? I hope." The loud greeting came from our gate. We turned to see the petite 5'1" 95 pounds naked, smiling body of Julliane, umm Jillian, part the audience. "Hold the cream boys. I'm not HER. I'm just your IPX driver."

My arms extended, eyes feasted on the ravishing beauty as she bounded toward me. "Well I guess you'll just have to do then." The words barely left my mouth when she was already hopping up onto my hips. She pressed her strong, steamy tongue into my mouth for a long passionate kiss, letting the others watch and wait. As my dick stiffened against her slit, I was sensually aware of the smooth, crushing warmth of her big breasts squirming against my chest and the warmly writhing, hairless cunt trying to inhale my stiffness. When she let me up for air, I commented "Darling Jilli, there are others here too. Feel free to greet them as warmly as you just did me, then come back and clean up the mess you just pulled out of my dick. This is Dani, her husband Gary, and you know Sue well. Dani, THIS is Jillian, the surprise guest I had planned for you and us."

Gary drooled, "Forgive me if I don't stand. I have two crushed legs, but at least mini me is standing for you."

Jilli froze, about to shake his hand, when she saw the link under his balls. Still staring at it, she grabbed his dick and introduced herself. "No point being shy when we and your audience are all naked. Wha...what is that? A sausage?" She lifted his balls and pet the warm link. She sniffed the slime on her fingers and tentatively licked it. "Sue! This is your juice. I see you really did start without me." She bent and gave Gary a little kiss then kissed his throbbing prick. As I hid my dangling link behind Sue, she looked Dani over, staring first at her sweet tits and beautiful beaver before noticing the carrot greens hanging from her ass. "I'm sensing a theme here. Greetings, great to meet you." She got on her tip toes and squeezed Dani's great tits against hers as she kissed her warmly. Their tongues tangoed for some time. When she broke the kiss, she dropped to her knees and spread Dani's labia before licking them and briefly sucking her clit. Dani trembled. "Wow! She's primed and ready to blow. She's delicious and tastes much like you do, Sue. Except for the sensual salty sausage steaming in her snatch."

"What, you're not going to greet me?" Sue pulled Jilli up by an arm and a nipple before they hugged warmly. While their tongues danced, Sue pet a massive tit and twisted her nipple. Jill slipped a finger into Sue's pussy and stirred. They both moaned.

"OK, turn around Sue. I don't feel any food in your tasty twat so let's see your ass. Bend over and... ahh, a cuke. Are we planning to eat all these savory anal and snatch snacks? So where are mine and his?" She bent to look between my legs and saw a link lilting. Feeling its slippery skin and smelling its heavenly scent, she added "This has already been in at least one pussy. May I have a bite?" She lifted my balls and moved my dick from her nose before she licked the link, then licked and sucked my throbbing tool.

"The last two links are deep in Dani's fleshy front oven and you're just in time to share them with us. You missed out on the ladies' very HOT and very intimate sharing of a strand of faux pearls. For YOU, I can briefly grill some asparagus spears and push a clustered few in your ass. You'll have to stand until we bite the heads off or extract them. OK? I hope you didn't have lunch yet. If your beautiful beaver isn't wet yet, I guess I'll volunteer to help you cum before we can put any food in your front oven. That will be my cross to bear as your host." I grinned widely at the wonderful burden.

"The grilled spears sound tasty, as long as they don't burn me. I'm already very wet just from the intense greetings. Here feel me." I pushed two fingers into her bald beaver and swept all around inside her. She moaned, but she could get much wetter. Gary groaned something about my getting all the pussy first. Though he was right, I ignored him and licked Jill's savory sauce from my fingers. "Let's get the food out of your rear ovens and dig in! I definitely want a bite of what's in Dani's pussy right now, plain and nude."

Sue jumped up, "Great! Dani, grab some buns for the other links. I'll heat up the peppers and onions for those. Since there are only two ass links, we'll have to share. The other four have only been in our pussies. I'll split one with you, Jilli. Bend over Dani so we can get that carrot softened up. I'll wrap in it foil with some butter and steam it on the grill it while we eat the rest. Jill, would you pull the cuke out of my ass? Thanks. I'll slice it in five and grill it too."

"I don't know if I'll ever do this again, so would you hack off the end that was in you and cut that up so we can sample it?" What a brave request from Dani. Everyone struggled with the thought of eating the first ass food raw. We all ensured there were NO Klingons and eventually sucked and savored it and found that despite the new musk scent, it tasted just like a warmed up cuke that had never been in an ass. "That was a pleasant surprise. How can we sample the ass links?"

I had a thought, "Everyone gets half, Dani and Jill can split one of those. You can choose to taste it as is, or smother it in a bun in peppers and onions, or both. Both is my choice." I bent over and let Sue extract my link. -click- "Ohhhh, owww, mine comes with HOT PEPPER! Ohhhhh!" Sue and Dani got the link out of Gary and inspected both links. We put the sliced cuke in the bun, all took a small bite of their naked link and put the rest in the bun. Jill and I added cayenne before piling on the pepper/onion dressing. We cut the buns in half. The taste was disappointingly normal. "The remaining four links have been dipped in two sweet pussies. Two are still steaming inside Dani. I know I DON'T want a bun for those since I want the elixir to stand out. I think we should reheat the links that were NEAR asses and stuff them into Jill so she can enjoy them warm before we do. Then we'll have four links soaked in nectar." All agreed, Jilli enthusiastically clapped.

After wrapping the precooked links in foil, I put them on the coolest part of the grill, next to the spears. I pushed a finger into Dani's bunker, along the two links, but couldn't budge them. I had her lay back and pull her knees to her ears and the links poked out of her pussy by an inch. We all watched her face and stretching labia as I hooked the links and twisted them to break the bond. When they were half out, I surprised her again by pushing them back in and literally fucking her with my cooked meat. She gasped in shock and moaned at the sensation of the fucking meat. Jilli grabbed my stick and stroked it. Sue bent over and licked and sucked Dani's clit, sharing it with Jill. As Dani started trembling, Jill kneeled and sucked my stiff shaft deep into her throat; Sue pushed Dani's hood back and nibbled lightly on her clit. Jill and Sue were harshly rubbing their own clits when Dani shuddered and began a squealing, escalating, gasping trill that ended in a primal scream, a huge gush of nectar and quiet. The short quiet was punctuated by my own escalating grunts and final deep thrusts far into Jill's wonderfully warm and tight throat. "Wow! I thought we were taking a respite. Now we know what it takes to make Dani squirt. I'll remember that later! That was intense. "

123456...9