Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers

"You're all right," said Trixie. "There's no blood."

"Shut up, Trixie," said Gia. "No, I'm sorry. Please call an ambulance. Patty, listen to me. First I'm going to make my hand as small as possible and slowly pull it out of your vagina. Then I'm going to get on my hands and knees because that will make my asshole looser.

"Then I want you to make your hand as narrow as possible and pull out slowly. Don't stop no matter how hard I scream. I don't know what I'm going to tell the doctor at the hospital. I'll think of something, but I want your hand out before the ambulance gets here."


****************

"One doctor said that everything around my ass was shredded," Gia said the next day when they visited her in the hospital room. "There was plenty of blood, not from your fist, Patty, but from the operation. They had to cut me up in order to put me back together. I'll be walking funny for six months and remembering you every time I go to the bathroom for at least a year.

"You know the funniest thing. The doctors and nurses were all so matter of fact. I thought they'd be curious because it was such an unusual injury, but they told me about some of their really wild insertion cases. This was nothing special to them."

"I'm so sorry," Patty said. "I can't believe you're smiling and in a good mood. When you stuck your fingers in me, I was just thinking I couldn't put my hand in your ass, but it was automatic. It wasn't for revenge. I did it without thinking. I know you don't believe me, but I'm telling you the truth."

"Of course, I believe you, Patty," said Gia. "I've done the same thing myself. I get so revved up in a match sometimes that I do things that are unnecessary because I've already won the match. Like you said, sometimes it's automatic."

"Well, I violated the rules, and I'm not going to protest," said Patty. "So you get the money for winning the match, and you can have my share, too."

Gia laughed.

"No way. The money was all for you from the beginning, but I wanted you to think it was important to me. I don't need it, and it was really just to manipulate you into allowing an audience for the video. Next year, you don't need to get a roommate, and it will also pay off your tuition loans when you graduate."

"Thank you. In return, I'll put up with your behavior the rest of this year. But I'm warning you. Stay away from my friends from now on."

"What are you going to do to me if I don't?" Gia said and glared at her. Then she burst into laughter.

"I guess I know what you can do to me now. Don't worry. I won't go near your friends. I promise. And I'm not going to be much of a bother, because I'm going to be busy."

"Not training," Patty said. "One of the assistant coaches bought a ticket and reported us. What a hypocrite! Tell me she wasn't there because she wanted to see the match. The coach called me in today and said we've been kicked off the team."

"Stop bitching. I'm the one in the hospital bed. As soon as they let me out of here, I'm going to tell the coach how I provoked you into the match, and I'm sure she'll reduce it to a suspension and you'll still get a chance to win regionals. She really likes me. As for me, I'm out for the season anyway."

**************

A month later, Gia walked into the apartment and announced, "We're rich."

"What are you talking about?" Patty said.

"The video. He loved it."

"What video?"

"What do you think? The video of the match, of course."

"Wait! How did—?"

"It took my nerd friend all of ten minutes to figure out your password, and then we just copied your files onto a flash drive. We spent three weeks editing it and even dubbed in some music. Wait until you see it."

"You didn't sell it to—?"

"Of course not, I promised you nobody would see it but you and me. Well, my friend who's in film school saw it while she was working on it, but I made her do everything on my computer. And of course, today I had to show it. But nobody else but us will ever see it again."

"Who saw it today?"

"This guy who owns dozens of porn websites. He's one of the biggest in the business, and his headquarters are in town. He went nuts over it, and he's agreed to give me all the start-up money I need for my Unconditional Humiliation website in exchange for exclusive licensing and secondary rights. He's going to use thumbnails and videos from my site all over his sites.

"He said I needed to tweak it a little more. I told him, like the competitors need to be wearing sexy bikinis? He said, yes, stuff like that, but he didn't want to me change much because he's sure the crowd that goes to the other lesbian wrestling site would soon come to mine. As he put it, 'Your humiliation is more organic and real.' He said the fisting freaks would also be buying memberships and there were almost as many of them as the female sex wrestling fans.

"I've already got some girls who were on the team last year lined up, and we're starting to shoot matches next week. I promised the coach I wouldn't lure anyone off the team, but once they graduate..."

"I can't believe you. What about college?"

"Did you ever hear of Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg? Are you going to help me with the site? You can do it part time until you graduate."

"No. It's all yours. I don't want anything to do with it."

"You'll be sorry. You're throwing away a lot of money."

"I don't care. I'll earn my money another way. Right now, all I want to think about is school and practice and Dwight."

"I've been meaning to ask. How are things going with Dwight?"

"He could be the one. I'm trying not to go too fast, but I really think I've fallen for him. I'm just hoping he's half as wonderful as he seems to be. Do you know that he first approached me at a party because he heard rumors about the match?"

"What did you tell him?"

"The truth. I wanted to see how he handled it. A couple of guys have been weird about it when I was honest, but he thought it was a great story, although not as good as the one he heard."

"Yeah. I've heard some wild ones. I didn't think there was any way to embellish what actually happened, but some people managed to do it. We're legends on campus."

*********************

"Honey," Dwight said. "You won't believe the mistake on our bank statement! Come here."

"What is it?" Patty asked.

"Look, they credited us with $50,000, probably from somebody else's account."

"That's not a mistake."

"What do you mean? Where did it come from?"

"I deposited it."

"You what? Where did you get it?"

"It's a long story. Remember that wrestling match with my roommate in college five years ago?

"She started up this Unconditional Humiliation website. I told her that I didn't want any part of it. But during graduation, she came back to campus driving a Maserati and blackmailed me.

"She said that she was going to put the video of our match on the Internet unless I agreed to her terms. Every time she looked at her investments, she started feeling guilty, because if it wasn't for me, she would never have started her site. She told me she wasn't going to let me ruin her life.

"We finally compromised. I opened a mutual fund account, and she puts fifty per cent of everything she gets after expenses into the account twice a year. I told her I didn't want to know anything about it, but they send me monthly reports by email, which I never open. Sometimes I even forget and think they're spam. I told her I wouldn't touch it except for emergencies or maybe if the kids end up going to a private college.

"At the time, we were engaged, and she made me swear not to tell you anything until we had been married a few years in case things didn't work out for us. Honestly, I just remembered the account last week.

"I know you'll get a job again soon, honey, but I figured this was an emergency and the money would tide us over until the end of the year if necessary. Are you angry that I took the money from that account?"

"No, not at all," said Dwight. "It's your money, and you can do what you want with it. I'm hoping we can repay it by next year."

"I don't think we need to do that," said Patty.

"I insist," said Dwight. "I've told you before we have to be very careful with our funds. As soon as I get back to work, I'll put money into the fund each time I get paid. We want to repay it as soon as possible so it's there in case of another emergency."

"Okay."

"Do you mind if I ask how much you've got in the account?"

"Not at all... Just a little over twenty million so far."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,065 Followers