All Comments on 'Surrender Ch. 02'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sci-fi

You should stick to romance and leave sci-fi alone. To write sci-fi, you need a basic knowledge of science as well as imagination to create a plot based on scientific fiction. You do NOT have that knowledge, so the story becomes preposterous though the characters came straight out of those ridiculous Harlequin novels.

nympheanympheaabout 17 years ago
Science FICTION

oh pffffffffffffffffffft, I say keep writing like you always have :-) Science fiction, is fiction and that means it's not real and that you're allowed to make things up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love it!

I agree, this is Science fiction and you are allowed to do whatever you want with it. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why not Science Fiction?

Isaac Asimov said that John W. Campbell ("Amazing Science Fiction") used to define science fiction as fiction that demonstrated the effect of some scientific advancement upon humanity. Based on that, and the example of classics like Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers, this can be considered SF.

Don't worry too much about the category; most stories on this board could fit in more than one category easity. Just keep your focus on telling a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fiction

although...it would be nice to understand the character's motives a little better.

for instance, why is she suddenly so affected by this "male". is her attraction just lust?

is his attraction just lust?

DiceGirlDiceGirlabout 12 years ago

Bah, Sci-Fi is Sci-Fi. I call this soft-core Sci-Fi since you're not focusing on the science.

Personally I like my soft core with my hardcore from time to time. And this is one of my treasured soft cores.

Pun Intended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Surrender Ch. 01 Previous Part
Surrender Series Info