All Comments on 'Surrender Ch. 12'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awwwwwww! Wonderful

I'm just sorry to see this story come to an end, but what a wonderful fun read it has been. Thank you for sharing your talent!

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Wonderful conclusion!

I hope to see more about Morgan and Eva in the future or perhaps about their children? Great story, thanks for sharing it with us!

CapCrankypantsCapCrankypantsover 16 years ago
what a fabulous ending

I have followed this story from woe to go after getting hooked on Connor's story. This has been hot hot hot and can't wait to see more submissions from you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it!!

both conner and morgans stories were great looking foward to more great writng from you

jennerxjennerxover 16 years ago
WOW!!

That ending was sooooo hottttt. I enjoyed all your lovable characters in Surrender and Abduction as well. Your stories put a smile on my face :D Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loving it x 5

Glad that I don't have to wait for long for the ending. Awesome story. I'd love to see if they got kids or not. But then in a way, I do hate too much sequels....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more pls

i just love it. pls write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More please

I really love this story and the other one in this series, I really wish you would write more of these.

tnme3tnme3almost 16 years ago
I do hate the male/female separation...

in what you wrote. First the females being captives and then the female mates that you wrote about being all powerful against their mates. It's not your story, it's probably just me, I've been betrayed a couple times so I support revenge in all ways. As long as they hurt the the one anyone is trying to get revent on, in this case it wouls be Eva.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb!

It's the first story that I enjoyed so much. So much lust, erotic scenes! Just wow! This story expresses a common dilemma: to choose between the man you love and your family(if the family doesn't like your mate).Damn, I almost cried when I red the last sequel! Just wonderful! Keep up the GOOD (very good!) work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic Story!!

I simply loved your stories of Connor and Morgan! Very well written. And good humored too.

Now its time to find Jack Kelley's mate perhaps... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

I loved your story. It was sweet and you ended it creatively. Hot as hell too. ^^

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
Excellent!!!

Another excellent story, just like Connor and Teri's story....please keep these stories coming!!! :)

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
I love your stories so much!

The right mix of humour, romance, passion, intensity, fucking and love. I adore your writing and can't wait to read more of your new stuff :) Pretty pleeeeeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great erotic sex scenes...

Completely immature writing and storyline but great sex scenes. I had to skim past most of it but, it didn't really matter, because it was so predictable. I'm sure you've matured and grown as a writer since 2007but, this was cringe worthy. Especially the misspelled and repeated misuse of words. "Douche the fires"? Oh my God! That one had me laugh out loud the first time and feel so embarrassed for you the second. Hopefully by now you know it's "douse" not "douche"! Besides the off putting silly phrasing, it really did have some smoking hot sex. I look forward to reading some of your more recent work that shows more writing maturity combined with your innate talent for erotica.

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

"Great erotic sex scenes...

Completely immature writing and storyline but great sex scenes. I had to skim past most of it but, it didn't really matter, because it was so predictable. I'm sure you've matured and grown as a writer since 2007but, this was cringe worthy. Especially the misspelled and repeated misuse of words. "Douche the fires"? Oh my God! That one had me laugh out loud the first time and feel so embarrassed for you the second. Hopefully by now you know it's "douse" not "douche"! Besides the off putting silly phrasing, it really did have some smoking hot sex. I look forward to reading some of your more recent work that shows more writing maturity combined with your innate talent for erotica."

- Haha, I see what you mean, LOL. Oh dear, oh, dear. Terribly embarrassing, that error :-) I'm glad you're giving me the benefit of doubt, although I probably still make plenty of stupid mistakes (second language etc). But I have also noticed that I write quite differently these days so I hope it's going in the right direction :-)

Haha, and this makes it even harder to understand why this story has been plagiarized multiple times, :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3227 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Surrender Ch. 11 Previous Part
Surrender Series Info