Surrender Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers

"Tell me more," he prodded. "Would you have taken any Captain to your bed?"

"No, Morgan. Only you," she smiled at him as he sank further inside of her.

"Good," he groaned as he breathed hard a couple of times. His face tense from withholding his body from plunging deep inside of her. Eva teased him by roaming her ankles over his buttocks and pushing him closer to her, but still he held back while his body shook slightly from the strain.

"Why did you pick me?" he groaned out after a short break.

"I wanted you. I just couldn't stay away," Eva said truthfully as she tightened her inner muscles and heard his groan. He pushed another inch inside of her and she welcomed the feeling of fullness and of having him this close to her.

"Why? For god's sake tell me why?" he choked out as she felt his body shake with need.

Resolving to let all her inhibitions drop, she took a deep breath before exposing herself completely.

"I love you, Morgan," she murmured to him.

"What? What did you say?" he stared down into her face. A look of pure shock evident in his expression.

"I love you," Eva said and closed her eyes to what his reaction would be. She feared she would see him gloat over finally having conquered her, but still it felt as a relief to have finally said it aloud. At the same time, he plunged all the way inside of her and kissed her hard on the mouth as he continued to withdraw and then plunge inside of her again. His movements were almost desperate as if he wanted to mark her with his flesh.

Finally, he released her mouth and fucked her harder and faster. She could barely hold on to him as she tried to concentrate on the pleasure that was pouring through her body. She tightened around his cock and held on as he plunged deep inside of her cunt and staying. Holding her tightly as she felt as if every part of her cunt was filled with his hard flesh. He moved a hand underneath her buttocks and lifted her up, making it possible for him to come even deeper inside of her.

"Look at me," he groaned out to her. She opened her eyes to his intense eyes. "You're mine," he growled loudly. "Say it," he ordered.

"I'm yours," she answered truthfully as he withdrew slightly and then plunged hard inside of her. She felt her body preparing for her climax and she spread her legs even wider as she gave herself over to the pleasure.

"Come for me, darling," Morgan prodded as he gave her a few shallow plunges, before sinking all the way inside of her in one fluid motion, making her inner walls tighten so hard around him that she was thrown over the cliff and screamed out in pleasure. He continued fucking her deeply and she held on to him as her entire body convulsed in a series of strong contractions. She tightened her inner walls around his cock and soon she heard him breath harder and increasing the tempo.

As he plunged inside of her one last time, he screamed out his joy as he came inside of her warm body. She held him in her arms as she listened to his deep breaths and felt him shake by the powerful release. She felt like dozing off while her body was wrapped in his arms. Finally, he managed to lift himself off her body and he sank down beside her, holding her tightly to him as he kissed her hair.

"I love you, Eva," he said hoarsely. "I love you so much I can't bear to lose you again."

"You're not going to lose me," she smiled at him, relieved that he felt the same as she did and looking into his eyes, she saw the truth in his words.

"I'll tie to you to my bed before I let you get away again," he threatened her.

"Be careful or you might find yourself tied tomy bed instead," she teased him. "And I've no intention of letting you off the hook this time."

"Anytime, my love. Anytime," he winked at her as his hot gaze told her he remembered every detail and longed to repeat the experience. She leaned into him and kissed him softly.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers
12