All Comments on 'Surrendering My Balls'

by skip5236

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great job

Hopefully more people, male and female, will have the courage to lose their inhibitions. Fabulous writing, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

the best writer on this site hope you write many more. JTapper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yay

Definatly one of the best authors here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good cbt is so hard to come by!

good CBT is so hard to come by!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow that's hot in a weird way?!?;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Roger - real

I can attest to the fact that Roger is a very real person. I had a very similar experience in San Francisco in the early 90s while strapped to that sturdy four poster bed.

patmapatmaabout 11 years ago
absolutey AWESOME!

i wish i could meet Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I need to visit Roger

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pain sweet pain!

Your balls, such sweet berries of ecstasy or excruciating pain. Sounds like Roger really knows how to mix those worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

very descriptive and somewhat erotic. interesting technique. "torture" in the sense of lack of fulfillment, but not in the sense of forcing a result other than changing behavior for the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow that's awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
torture

I would love thqt to happen to me, the most I've had done was a good all beating not torture

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Write more.

You’re the best

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
My nuts are hurting

And I am proud to be one of those who think this is a great story and would love meeting Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree with the first commentator , my balls hurt too

I felt each bust in my own balls. It feels like my macadamias are gonna crack

O.o ! * clutches scrotum *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was not BDSM story this was rape, and physical and verbal assault. I'm glad that this was a hot story for some readers. But it's a fantasy folks. Please, dont ever get into a similar situation in real life. I have a great fear of torture since seeing a terrifying torture scene in a film at too young an age. That's why I shy away from cbt, trampling, and breath play stories and vids. Strangely spanking and caning on the ass turn me on! Kinks are weird. Sorry for the long preamble, a sub with a severely tortured taped balls, still in rope bondage would likely not get off after freeing himself after two hours. Unless that was part of his scene. It was clearly not. He was a newbie expiramenting. As soon as "no safe word" was mentioned he should have gotten the hell out of there. I know that most folks know this but dont ever do bondage or bdsm with a stranger! A responsible dom would have explained the scene, given a safe word, checked the subs condition verbally and visually. Would have said if demeaning words like "faggot" were to be used and would have certainly gotten prior consent for the blowjob. And the sub would be sent home only after all bondage implements were removed. A pro dom also provides some type of aftercare. I really hate roger. A good sequel would be him fucking with the wrong dude like a mafia guy with a cbt kink. A soon as the scene went from a kink to genuine rape and torture, the mafia guy returns with a taser, his own duct tape and an old toolbox full of rusty sharp things. But that probably wouldn"t fly on Literotica. Although I have read a nonconsent torture story that was truly shocking. So much so that the story had dozens of comment vilifying the author. So I'm not sure literotica has many rape and violence rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderfully pain full story. You see my nuts are tied tight with a leather string and my hard wooden kitchen spool was smacking my balls. Fifty strokes many time tonight. The end of the string tightly tied tight around my small clitty head. My leaking clitty tast so good but I wish for a nice hard dick to suck. Please come over and discipline me. Making my butt burn and my leaking clitty do the sissy tears. Wonderful story. But fifty more strokes no my sissy nut I might cum. Please I need to cum. Maybe if a beautiful black man would come by he would be kind enough to beat my nut and fuck me a few times but for giving a sissygasm. Oh fuck please daddy fuck and beat me. I need discipline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous