Surrendering My Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers

Roger was now ready for our next game. He gave me simple instructions. Every time he said "Now" I was to count to five in a slow steady manner. I nodded affirmative that I understood. On the first command I counted slowly as directed, a steady buzzing surged through my balls. Not uncomfortable, almost pleasant. So pleasant that my already bursting erection surged even more. I groaned as my arousal intensified.

" Welcome to the ultimate mix of pleasure and pain," Roger said. " This machine could get you off, but in the worst way possible. Soon the jolt to your balls will become very uncomfortable, then quite painful. At the same time it will stimulate those erectile muscles, making your dick even harder. Eventually your cock and balls will hurt so bad you will want to beg me to stop, but you will be so close to shooting off you will want to beg me to continue." I somehow sensed that he knew what he was talking about. "Now" came the next command and I counted as ordered. This process repeated over and over, with each surge of electricity more powerful than the one coming before it. My eyes rolled back from the electrical surge, and my balls tingled and throbbed. Each jolt made my dick jerk and throb intensely. My need to cum was now at least double what it had ever been before. Each count of five brought me closer to the climax that I craved with every ounce of my being, but no where near close enough. Each count of five also brought a jolting agony to my nuts, and a rush of adrenaline to my hardon was torturous. While the pain was almost intolerable, I craved the next jolt, sure that just a little stronger surge would put me over the top. My hips thrust desperately into the air hoping to somehow find the friction I so desperately needed. All dignity and control was lost. I was so close to the orgasm I needed more than any other release I had ever craved.

After this total breakdown of all control had taken hold of me, a full fifteen minutes of the electricity treatment, I noticed something different and started to panic. Three straight sessions of jolts seemed to stay the same, the intensity didn't increase. Somehow, in the throes of my thrusting I sensed that a jolt just one or two degrees stronger would finally get me off. Instead, I kept hearing "Now", my counting would start, my cock and balls would get their jolt, but I would get no closer to Nirvana. I thrusted harder and faster, futilely trying to compensate. The next few counts even seemed to diminish in intensity and my panic intensified. Without even thinking, I began to beg. I pleaded for more juice, for the jolt that would finally relieve the torture in my groin. I drooled as I pleaded, I was far beyond dignity at this point.

Then the worst finally happened, Roger didn't say Now anymore. Instead he kneeled over my face, his huge erection jutting perpendicular to his body. He reached across me, letting his balls drag across my face, and started to unbuckle my wrist. He dragged his heavy balls back across my face again, and unbuckled the other wrist. My arms were stiff and sore, and couldn't move. Pulling me up to a sitting position, he fastened my wrists behind my back. He now waddled forward until his hard dick was directly in front of my mouth.

"Better do a good job, because you are still hooked up to the machine," he admonished. "Do a great job," he said glancing down at my hideously swollen shaft, "and I'll let you get off in the next hour." The Next Hour! my mind screamed. I needed it now, this second, I couldn't wait another second. My desperation was so acute, that I couldn't even be disgusted at thought of putting another man's penis in my mouth. I could only focus on doing anything necessary to earn ejaculation. I was totally defeated.

I launched forward and sucked hungrily. I felt my forehead being pushed back. "Slowly, carefully!" he said, "I like to savor when I make a straight guy suck dick for the first time." I carefully returned to my task, trying every trick I knew. My tongue and lips caressed his long shaft and head. His hand touched the back of my head, and I sensed that I needed to take more. Gagging slightly, I worked my way down, eventually making my way to the base. His head was at the entrance to my throat, and he murmured appreciatively. After many minutes of slow patient suckling, I started to pick up the tempo. His noises indicated he was getting close. His hands closed around my head and started jamming my head up and down in a violent face fucking. Roger's balls smashed against my chin repeatedly. Finally he held my head hard against his groin, buried to the max against my face, and filled his condom. He held me there for a few moments, and then fell away.

I propped myself on my elbows, and caught my breath. I watched as Roger got up, and left the room, leaving me alone on the bed. My dick throbbed, but I was powerless to do anything about it. I could only stare and hope Roger returned soon. I had held up my end of the bargain it seemed, and felt a perverse pride that I had delivered a great blowjob to a man who had tortured my genitals for the last 90 minutes. I now deserved relief from my unyielding hardon. Finally Roger returned, having cleaned up from his orgasm. He flopped on the bed and started playfully fingering the length of my throbbing shaft. I gasped and tried to hump his hand. We played cat and mouse, him giving me only the slightest friction on my dick, me humping desperately.

"Faggot, tell me what you want", he sneered.

"Please let me get off." I begged.

"Why should you get off?" he retorted.

"I did what you wanted." I pleaded.

"No, you did what you wanted. You wanted to suck my dick. You wanted it from the first time you saw it. Tell me."

I had no hesitation. I pleaded, telling him how much I enjoyed giving him a blowjob, how badly I had wanted his dick in his mouth. With more prodding, I went on to praise his magnificent organ, and apologized for my own pathetic tool. The more I praised his cock, going on about it's extraordinary length, girth, and beauty, the more friction I would get on my own aching rod. I tried to discreetly push against his finger that he was using to tickle my drooling cock. Roger had obviously done this many times before, as he was an expert at repeatedly bringing me maddeningly close to orgasm, only to refuse to let me have that last stroke I needed. I was now crazed, my cock had been fully erect, in a state of intense arousal for two hours.

To make matters worse, Roger had now fully recovered from his blowjob, and his penis was stretching back out to its fully engorged size. Keeping my feet tied firmly to the bed and my hands bound behind me, Roger guided my head back to his lap and pushed my mouth down on his dick. I sucked eagerly, and moaned after he pulled his dick away from me.

Now openly panting, I stared at his swollen tip only inches from my face. I felt desperate need for his huge dick, and sensed what I was now required to do. I begged earnestly for the privilege of sucking him again. Roger pushed me onto my back, and straddled me. With his left hand he roughly grabbed my aching nuts, his right was wrapped around his full erection. His hand could not wrap completely around his engorged shaft. He began rhythmically stroking his dick and squeezing my nuts. With each stroke I grimaced and he got hotter. When I thought I could take no more, Roger let out one last grunt and came in gobs on my chest. He sighed and sat backwards, laughed and slapped my nuts. I moaned, but couldn't move. Roger left his cum drying on my chest.

I had given up begging, it was apparent that Roger was going to do whatever he chose with me. He climbed off my bound body and retrieved several items from a side table. I watched in horror as he tore two 6" strips off of a roll of duct tape. He sandwiched my hard cock between the two strips, and stuck them together. He pulled me into a sitting position, and then pulled my hardon down between my legs. I groaned and jack knifed forward. Roger then used the duct tape to tape my cock to my left thigh, pointing downward. My tape encased dick was still wearing the cockring, ensuring it would stay hard for a long time. Roger then took string and tightly wound it around my scrotum, then down between my balls. He pulled it snug, forcing my nuts into two very tight but separate sacs. Separate string was tied around my ankles. Roger took long rubber bands and tied my nuts to my ankles with my knees bent. If I tried to straighten my legs, it was obvious that the pull on my nuts would be very powerful. Having finished this, Roger began releasing me from my ankle and wrist restraints. As soon as I was free he tossed my clothes at me and barked, "Get dressed and get out." I couldn't stand without great pain. If I straightened up, my hard dick screamed in pain from being held in a downward position. The duct tape would take hours to peel off my hairy thighs. If I straightened my legs, my already swollen balls would be pulled painfully. Walking was out of the question. "You can't do this to me, " I pleaded. "I already have," Roger smugly retorted. "The pain is bad enough, but you can't even jerk off for a few hours till you can get home and cut that tape off." Roger laughed.

I hobbled out to my car, aching every step, my balls ready to burst. I was bent over double as I crossed the street, my throbbing hardon not allowing me to straighten up. Two and half hours later the excruciating process of peeling off the tape was completed, and my purple cock was exposed. I jerked off repeatedly, each orgasmic spasm sending pain shooting through my battered balls. I was haunted by the image of Roger's massive organ waving tauntingly in front of my begging lips. Envy filled me as I looked at my own puny cock. Not only was his dick superior to mine, but I now knew what price I would have to pay for the privilege of having that gorgeous, powerful cock in my mouth. I now consider this to be a fair deal.

skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers
12