Surrogate Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought we had lost you for a while," Louise said as she lightly tweaked Donna's nose.

Donna grinned widely. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" she said.

"That, it has," Louise replied.

"I can't remember," Donna continued, "the last time my orgasm was so intense. I'm still tingling all over."

"Just returning the favor," Louise told her friend. "You had me exploding like 'Old Faithful' earlier."

"I forgot how good it could be with you," Donna said. She gave Louise's breast a light squeeze. "Too much time has passed since we were able to get together like this."

"Regrettable circumstances have prevented us from really enjoying each other's company," Louise replied.

Donna kissed her friend again. "Let's make a resolution to do this more often," she said as she broke contact.

Louise experienced a slight disappointment when her friend's kiss ended so quickly. Her gaze drifted over to the bedside clock. "Oh, my god!" she exclaimed as she scrambled out of bed. "Get up! Get up!"

Startled, Donna looked questioningly at her friend. "What's wrong?"

"We need to get cleaned up and looking presentable!" Louise said excitedly. "Bobby and Grandma Lilly should be home any time."

Donna grinned as she sat up and hung her feet over the side of the bed. "Time flies when you're having fun," she said as she stretched lazily.

"Hurry!" Louise begged her friend. "We haven't got much time."

Meanwhile, Bobby was sitting in the airport lobby, trying desperately to remember what his grandmother looked like. It had been a good five years since he'd laid eyes on her. Passengers had been pouring into the lobby for a good ten minutes and he had yet to see a female who even remotely looked like she could be a grandmother.

Bobby's search was distracted by the couple who had passed directly in front of him. An older, but trim and fit, woman was being pushed along by a much younger man who had a tight grip on her elbow and a menacing scowl on his face.

'Damn!" thought Bobby. "A nice rack, no bulging waistline and an ass that would make Kimmy K. jealous equals a MILF. I could definitely enjoy slobbering over someone like her all night long; every night!"

Suddenly the woman stumbled and fell, prompting the man to nudge her firmly with the toe of his shoe. The woman grunted like she was in pain.

"Get up, bitch," the man told her, "before I really hurt you." He drew his foot back to kick her.

"Enough is enough," Bobby told himself as he jumped up from his seat. He grabbed the muscle bound man, who looked like he outweighed Bobby by a good thirty pounds or more, by the back collar of his expensive looking suit coat. Bobby placed his foot in the back of the man's knee and yanked him backwards and, in less than a second, he had the brute laying on his back staring at the ceiling. The thud of the man's head hitting the concrete floor reverberated throughout the terminal. Several people stopped to stare.

"I hope I haven't killed him," Bobby said to himself as he tightly gripped the man's collar.

"It's okay, folks," Bobby said calmly, despite his racing heartbeat. "Can someone get security?"

In minutes, a pair of uniformed men were standing over him, demanding that he get up and put his hands behind his back.

"You've got the wrong man," the woman told them, pleadingly. "He was only trying to help." She pointed to the man who was still lying on the floor, holding his head and groaning. "He's the one you want."

"What happened here?" one of the security men asked her.

She again pointed to the man on the floor. "He insisted on sitting beside me on the plane. He wouldn't keep his hands off me; constantly grabbing my leg and trying to run his hand up my skirt. Finally, he quit trying and I thought everything would be fine." She paused to catch her breath before continuing.

"Then, when the plane landed, he latched on to my arm and wouldn't let go. He kept whispering in my ear, telling me he was going to take me somewhere and teach me some manners."

Slowly, the muscled man stood up. "She's got it all wrong, officer," he began. "My wife and I were just having a little spat. That's all."

"Wife, my ass!" the woman said. "I've never seen him before in my life."

Just then, the door opened and a tall, thin, austere looking man wearing a business suit entered the room. One of the uniformed men quickly brought him up to speed concerning what was going on. He stared first at Bobby and then at the woman before turning his gaze on the woman's attacker.

"Everybody show me your identification," the suited man said. Bobby and the woman quickly produced a driver's license. "You both have the same last name," he said as he copied their names on to a note pad. "You related? Or is this just a coincidence?"

Bobby was slow to react. Had he been lusting after his own grandmother? The woman quickly introduced herself. "Lillian Chandler," she said as she turned to look at Bobby. "And you must be Bobby."

"Uh, yes. . .yes, Ma'am, I am," he replied.

Grandma Lilly wrapped her arms around Bobby and squeezed him as hard as she could. "Imagine that! My own grandson just saved my life!"

Bobby blushed. He wasn't used to having a set of mature breasts such as his grandmother possessed pressing against him until he could feel the nipples trying to bore holes into his chest cavity. And he certainly wasn't used to sprouting such a massive boner in a public place. He was definitely grateful when she backed away.

Grandma Lilly's attacker still hadn't produced any identification. He sat in the chair that had been offered to him, immobile and silent.

"I guess you two can get on your way," the suit said with a tight lipped smile. "I imagine you have a lot of catching up to do."

"That, we do," Grandma Lilly said as she took Bobby by the arm. She reached for the doorknob and pulled the door open, turned back around. "What about him?" she asked, nodding in her attacker's direction.

"We'll print him and find out who he is and take it from there."

"Will we need to give a formal statement or testify in any way?" she asked.

"We'll notify you if we need anything further from you," the suit said. "Thanks for your cooperation."

For a reply, Grandma Lilly just nodded. "Come, Bobby," she said. "I'm sure your mother is worried sick about us."

Bobby was grateful for the short time they had remained in the security office. It had allowed his cock to deflate enough so that it wasn't readily noticeable. "Got any luggage, Grandma?" he asked when the door had closed behind them.

"Just the one bag you see on the carousel," she told him. "The rest of my belongings are being shipped by United Van Lines."

Bobby retrieved her bag and led his grandmother out the lobby and across the street into the parking garage, holding the bag in his right hand while Grandma Lilly clung to his left arm. When they reached his mom's car, he set the bag down, put his hand in his pocket and pressed a button on the key. Like a yawning hippo the trunk lid slowly opened. He placed the bag inside, closed the lid and pressed another button on the key. He pressed it twice so all the doors would be unlocked.

Still clinging to his arm, Grandma Lilly followed Bobby to the passenger side door and quietly waited while he opened the door.

Unless he had closed his eyes, it would have been impossible for Bobby not to see her firm, lightly tanned thighs. As she slid into her seat, her skirt had ridden up her legs until he could see the tops of her nylons and the garter clasps that supported them. He was mesmerized.

Grandma Lilly cleared her throat and then giggled lightly. She made no effort to pull her skirt down. "You gonna drive me home or are you gonna stand there all day long staring at my legs?" she asked.

"Sorry," Bobby muttered as he very reluctantly tore his gaze away from his grandma's legs. He scurried around to the other side of the car opened the door and sat down, leaving his grandmother to close her door on her own.

He closed his door, fastened his seatbelt and put the key in the ignition, almost dropping the key twice as he tried to fit it into the slot. He started the car as he took one more look at her legs.

"They're still where you left them," Grandma Lilly quipped.

"Huh?" Bobby said as he put the car in gear and drove away from his parking space.

"My legs," she said. "They haven't changed any since the last time you looked."

"S. . .s. . .sorry," Bobby stuttered as he stared straight ahead.

Grandma Lilly laughed; a low, guttural chuckle that exuded sex and did nothing to prevent Bobby's cock from getting even harder than it had when he first saw the tops of her nylons. She was having fun teasing her grandson.

Grandma Lilly was pleased that she could still elicit such a reaction from a man. The fact that it was her grandson, her own flesh and blood, mattered not to her. She was approaching sixty and she still had it.

She let her skirt ride high up on her thighs for nearly the whole ride home. Just before they entered the city, she smoothed out her skirt and pulled it down to a respectable level. "Gotta give the boy time to recover," she told herself. "Won't do for Bobby to walk in the house on three legs."

Not long after, they were parked in the driveway and Bobby was carrying his grandmother's bag to the front door. As before, she was holding on to his arm.

Bobby set the bag down and, before he could turn the doorknob, the door opened and his mother rushed out to hug her mother-in-law. "Lilly!" she exclaimed. "I was so worried about you! What happened? Late plane?"

Grandma Lilly bussed her son's wife on the cheek. "I'd have been later than this had not this gallant man you see before you helped me out. He's a real hero."

Louise looked quizzically at her son and then back to Lilly. "So, what happened?"

"Let's get inside and settled down," Grandma Lilly began, "and I'll tell you all about it."

Once inside, Louise introduced her friend, Donna and then led them into the kitchen. "Coffee, anyone?" she asked as they were sitting down. Both Donna and Lilly said, "No."

Bobby shook his head in the negative and excused himself. "Going to my room," he said. "Hen parties are not for me."

Bobby was barely out of the kitchen before Grandma Lilly gave her account of what had happened at the airport that made them late getting home. When she finished, Louise grimaced. "You came that close to being kidnapped," she said.

"Or worse," Donna chimed in.

"You've got a brave young man in your Bobby," Lilly told Louise.

They chatted for about an hour before Donna got up to leave. "Gotta get home so I can rest up from all the strenuous activities of the day," she said as she gave her friend a wink. Louise blushed as she felt her pussy get wet at just the thought of what she and Donna had done to each other a scant hour or so ago.

Alone at last, Louise and her mother-in-law moved to the living room to continue their conversation.

"Where's the bathroom?" Lilly asked.

"Down the hallway and to the right," Louise replied.

Grandma Lilly stopped beside the partially open bathroom door and was about to enter when she heard someone groaning lightly. She moved to where she could see inside and put her hand to her mouth in disbelief. Bobby was sitting on the toilet, masturbating, his hand almost a blur as it rode up and down his massive erection. Her mind instantly went back to the incident in the car where she had all but exposed herself. If she'd let her skirt ride up any higher, Bobby would have been able to see her wet panties.

"Did I do that to him?" she asked herself. "My, my. He does have an impressive looking cock."

A moment later and she received her answer. "Lilly," Bobby groaned, "Grandma Lilly. I'm gonna cum. Suck out all of my cock sauce but, save some for Mommy!"

A long, thick strand of his male sauce spurted from the tip of his uncircumcised cock and landed high upon his chest. A second rope landed just above his navel. A third shot out with more force than the other two combined and landed right between his eyes. Grandma Lilly stood there, mesmerized, as her grandson's massive tool jerked three more times; each shot landing on or near his navel.

She hurried away, feeling both embarrassed and angry. Embarrassed for being a witness to such a vile act and angry with herself because her panties were even wetter than ever.

Semi-exhausted, Grandma Lilly sat on the sofa across from her daughter-in-law.

"What's wrong, Lilly?" Louise asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Lilly settled herself into the cushion. "I wish that I had," she gasped.

"I don't understand."

"I never got to piss," Lilly told her.

"Why not? Was Bobby hogging the bathroom again?"

Grandma Lilly nodded her affirmation. "Something like that," she said. "Bobby was beating off. And the door was open enough for me to see it all."

"What!" Louise exclaimed.

"You know," Lillian said. "Jerking off. Pulling his pud. Spanking the monkey. Choking the ch. . ."

"Enough," Louise said. "T. M. I. I get it." She paused as she remembered seeing her son's cock earlier that morning. "I'll have a talk with him about this."

"No, don't," Lilly said.

"Why not? Bobby's got to learn not to do that kind of stuff around here."

Grandma Lilly smiled. "Actually, I kind of enjoyed the show."

"Lillian!" Louise gasped. "You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Grandma Lilly's smile got even wider. "Have you seen that massive piece of meat he has between his legs? Quite impressive. Certainly bigger than Hank's dad, God rest his soul."

Unbeknownst to the two women, Bobby had finished with his self pleasuring, cleaned up and was on his way to join his mom and Grandma Lilly in the living room when he heard them talking. He stopped just short of the entrance to the living room and leaned against the wall, intent on hearing every word that was being said. He grinned with pride when he heard his grandmother talking about his cock and silently urged her to continue.

Louise couldn't help but join her mother-in-law in discussing the size of her son's cock. "I saw it this morning," she said, "when he jumped out of bed naked as the day he was born."

"Was it hard like I just saw it?" Lilly asked.

"Hard as a rock and swinging like a baseball bat with every step he took."

Grandma Lilly licked her lips. "Ever get the desire to let him shove it down your windpipe until you choke on it?"

Louise giggled with embarrassment. "Or. . .how's about letting him stuff it up your wrinkled old cunt?"

Lilly laughed. "If he asked polite enough, I'd let him stick that big ol' salami just about anywhere he wanted."

Louise's eyes widened. She could hardly believe the conversation they were having. "Even in your ass?" she asked.

"Even in my ass," Lilly told her. "Even in my ass."

"I don't know about going that far," Louise said. "He might cause irreparable damage."

Bobby found himself getting hard again. The very thought that his own mother and grandmother were having such a conversation about him made him want to jerk off on the spot. He managed to keep it in his pants as he listened to their discussion.

"It's been almost a year since Hank's dad died," his Grandma Lilly said to his mother. "I'm so horny, I could fuck a rattlesnake."

"I'd be right there waiting in line for you to finish," Louise said. "It's been nearly four months since Hank's done anything more than kiss me good night. I'm afraid I'm going to go insane if I don't find something to fuck soon."

"Ever been with another woman?" Lilly asked her. "We could go that route until we worked up enough nerve to get Bobby involved."

Louise nodded. "Just today while I was waiting for you and Bobby to come home. My friend, Donna."

Bobby nearly choked on his own saliva. Hearing all of that was just too much for him to bear. He hurried down the hallway and back into the bathroom, making sure he had closed and locked the door before he pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles and sat down on the toilet. He grabbed his aching cock in his hand and began to stroke, spreading the massive amount of pre cum that had leaked out while he had been eavesdropping with each movement of his hand. His fevered mind, fueled by the visions of fucking all three of them, sent an overload of electrical impulses on down into his hard piece of meat, causing him to cum quicker than he had ever cum in his life.

For five days, Bobby went around the house with a near constant boner. He avoided all unnecessary contact with them, afraid they would ask him about it. He was beginning to think that his mother and grandmother had made the whole thing up just to tease him. That fifth night proved him wrong.

Bobby's dad had come home from a long business trip and, for once, he was going out of his way to be nice to Bobby's mother. Just a few minutes before seven PM, his parents had left for some kind of party put on by Hank's boss.

"We'll be late," Louise had said.

"How late?" asked Grandma Lilly.

"Depends on how long the party lasts," Louise replied. "There'll be lots of drinking. We may just opt for a hotel room."

It was a few minutes past ten when the phone rang, interrupting the movie Bobby and his grandmother was watching. Grandma Lilly answered and, for the most part, just listened. Every once in a while, she would say, "Uh huh." Then she told whoever was on the other end of the line to enjoy themselves and giggled as she hung up the phone. Bobby looked at his grandmother questioningly.

"Your mother," Grandma Lilly told him. "They and some others decided to continue partying over in Prairie Town. Your dad got too shitfaced to drive. They're gonna get a room."

Bobby stood and yawned. "Good timing," he said sarcastically. "Interrupting the main part of the movie. It's over now and won't be on TV for another week and some. Might as well go to bed."

"Go ahead, Bobby," his grandmother told him. "I'm gonna watch a bit more TV."

Bobby went to his room, changed into his pajamas and crawled under the covers. He was soon fast asleep.

According to the clock on his bedside table, It was ten minutes before two AM when he woke up. He was faintly surprised because he usually had no problems sleeping through the night. Bobby lay there in the darkness trying to go back to sleep when he heard the whisper of his door as it slowly opened.

In the dim light emanating from the opposite end of the hallway, Bobby could see his Grandma Lilly being framed by the doorway as she paused for a couple of seconds before continuing on inside until she stood by the bed looking down at him. She was completely nude! Bobby feigned sleep, wishing desperately that she would get in bed with him. His wish was granted when he felt her lifting the sheets and crawling in beside him.

Grandma Lilly lay still for a few minutes, hoping Bobby wouldn't wake up and not want her there. She'd thought long and hard before she'd made up her mind to do this. She hoped to get him so excited that he couldn't say no even if he wanted to.

Bobby's grandmother slowly reached out her hand until it was resting on his thigh. She felt his skin tremble. She let her hand lay there until she could finally work up the courage to rub his cock through his pajamas. "God, it's so thick!" she marveled to herself. "I've got to touch it!"

Bobby could hardly contain himself when his grandmother's hand crept inside his pajama bottoms and wrapped itself around his cock; a cock that had already begun to release copious amounts of his pre cum. Slowly, she pulled his rock hard member through the oversized fly of his pajama bottoms.

To Bobby, the first trip of her hand down to the base of his cock was unbearably slow. The trip back up seemed to take even longer. He could feel her trembling as she pulled the foreskin up and over his swollen knob and gave it a feathery light twist of her hand.