All Comments on 'Surrogate Husband Ch. 07'

by pennylesspauper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
rock hard cock

my cock is throbbing with pleasure would love to be bobby

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
to much caret munching

Because the whole first page was mostly about the munchers I could only give it a four. A surrogate husband should say it all. It's hard to be a husband to lesbians. I still enjoyed the story so far though.

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
WOW

I just cant wait to read the next chapter! Glad your feeling better, disabled and sick myself, I know how it feels daily. I look forward to reading more and more . TY for bringing a smile to my face once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WHEN ARE YOU. . . . . .

I love this story and its characters. I really loved the way you described Louise's first ass fucking. Bobby took his time and, essentially, made her craave it before it ever happened. Very sensual. Now that he has nailed his mother in the keister, when will Bobby get to do Grandma Lilly and the other women in the butt.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I hope Bobby talks his mom and grandmother into letting the Brubaker women stay with them while they find a place to live.

With April and Becky staying with his mom and grandmother, he would be a busy man. It could be a very interesting if a relationship with Louise and April becoming very close, even lovers may come about with all of them living together.

Bobby might find Becky a more than willing partner and want to make a life with her, especially if he got to fuck his mom and grandmother along with April and Becky.

Prehaps if April and Becky showed Louise and Lilly that they liked making love to women they would give their consent for them moving in with them.

I really enjoy this story and all of the different avenues it can take, while twisting the lives of all of the characters into one large erotic tale.

Thanks for the chapter.

DarkhogDarkhogalmost 12 years ago
Bobby's the man

Bobby is in sexual heaven...he has all these women to be his sexual bitches, ready to give themselves over to him at a whim.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Good story development but a few too many characters. Some subplots were not smoothly intertwined. Characters seemed to have no emotional connection. Sexual and sensual sex partners - yes. Lovers with intimacy, passion, and romantic intimac - no. Still a 4.5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous