Surrogate Mother-in-Law becomes Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

He put me on the bed admiring my nakedness. He said I was beautiful and daughter had my genes looking suave too. His concern was not able to have a child with her and IVF didn't succeed. He was most grateful to me undergoing so many treatments, cold clinical emotionless one. The remaining eggs might not be fertile too.

He raised the option to have a baby with him naturally to make daughter's wish came real. I was the most perfect alternative as we looked alike. We could keep to only both of us should I conceived with him. I got bought in. I nodded my head. I was aroused. I wanted sex then and there. He undressed fixing his eyes lovingly at me. He dropped his pants showing his penis was already erect and growing swollen. He seduced me with a purpose for his wife and my dear daughter. We both wanted her to be happy fulfilling her wish. Admittedly I had the same thinking. It made me easier to accept him for his tender loving care. He would make a good father to my child.

He moved on the bed stretching to hug me. We kissed passionately. No need to be coy. We in reality desired each other. With daughter's wish in mind, it gave us more reason to engage in sexual intercourse. It was killing two birds with one stone. We didn't think we were committing any unethical act though we were committing adultery.

I asked, "Is it lust that made you pursued me. Did he ever have love for me? A baby conceived without love between a man and woman would not be a desirable one."

He lost no time replying, "It is love all the way, love for you led to desiring you who unselfishly surrogate for my wife. Sorry that I appeared lusty." The small talk lifted my spirit to have a baby with him.

He fore played with me, groped and stimulated me to orgasm licking my vulva. He sucked my nipples wishing milk would flow soon he joked. I was so aroused. I couldn't control quivering with bodily spasm feeling his penis rubbing teasingly on my wet vagina on the outside, delaying penetration. He got me erotically high. I pulled his penis to my groin, arching to touch it and pushed my groin at it. He wanted to build up my sexual craving by delaying entering me. I was aroused to great height of sensation.

I pleaded to him to stop tantalizing me. He enjoyed teasing me relentlessly, turning me wild and wriggling as he finally shafted his swollen penis into my inviting vagina, pushing in deep slowly. He moved his penis in and out while looking at me enjoying the thrill. I dug my fingers into his back as I gasped violently, clamped my inner muscles on his penis. I reached climax a few times while he was inside me. He had lasting endurance withheld ejaculation giving me lots of sensational pleasure.

I squeezed hard; his penis twitched and gushed load of sperm into my uterus. We stayed coupling and continuing to smooch each other lavishly. After his penis slipped out, I tilted my back to let the sperm flowed into my uterus to fertilize my ovum. He placed a pillow under my bums to prod me up. He uploaded huge amount of sperm into me and some started dripping out. I held up for some time till I could not any longer. He licked clean the sperm, holding some in his mouth and kissed me letting me shared his sperm from his mouth. It tasted raw and nice.

We continued to make love the whole night. We never seemed to have enough copulating. After each session, we rested and aroused each other for another round. My sexual craving knew no bound. We continued coupling, wishing I got pregnant in due course. He had the endurance and stamina to satisfy my awakened sexual appetite.

At every opportunity, we hugged and smooched. He often approached me from behind and surprised me, His hands cupping my breasts while rubbing his crotch on my bums erotically. I felt in cloud nine.

Since the day we had sexual intercourse, I went about in the house naked under my house dress for unobstructed access. He would slip his hands underneath and fondled sending me sexually high. When alone in the kitchen, he would lift up my dress and sat me on the table, highly strung by then, he shafted into my wet vagina and drove me senselessly wild. We had sexual intercourse whenever and wherever we could and fulfilled our sexual desire for each other.

I had fallen in love and I wanted him to father my baby soon. I wasted no time to have sexual intercourse frequently seizing opportunities when we were alone together.

I stopped IVF but did not inform daughter. When I conceived then she would be happy thinking the baby was with her eggs. I concentrated on getting pregnant by him naturally. Having a baby by sexual intercourse was so much warmer and sensational than the cold clinical IVF. I was in splendid mood mired with love to get pregnant. I had been living a celibate life for long period of time. Then he came along and we found each other after some soul searching. I looked forward to becoming a mother with my son-in-law for the sake of my daughter. He was romantic spoiling me ardently.

For some time he didn't have sex with daughter as she felt painful as she couldn't wet. I had him all to myself sexually. I couldn't ask for more. I was seeking every opportunity to get pregnant by him. He joked I was the predator hotly preying on him. We had wonderful times romancing discreetly whenever daughter was in. When left alone, we romped round the house, playing out our fantasy engaging in sexual intercourse.

A few months passed by since we started having sexual intercourse, yet I wasn't pregnant. Despair set in. He said isn't it good I was not hit so we could have sexual intercourse unabated. I menstruated which was a healthy sign I ovulated and capable to be a mother. I should not worry. I cheered up on that thought. He had a way to comfort me. I was optimistic he could impregnate me. We needed to have sex more frequently. It suited me as I was always insatiable and craved for sex. He had turned me on so profusely that every minute I wanted him. I bounced on him with frenzies.

My effort eventually had result. I missed my period for weeks. My menses seldom delayed. I was excited, bought a self pregnancy test kit. It was positive.

Finally I was pregnant and going to have his baby. He was overjoyed. In his usual jovial rejoinder he asked would I gave him less time with baby coming. I added he better put in greater effort on me besides the new born because one baby was not enough for me. I wanted more babies so be prepared I would bounced on him more.

I broke the news to daughter. She was excited, expressed relieved finally that her egg could produce a baby in me. She never doubted what I told her it was her baby growing inside me. She was jubilant, held my hands and thanked me heartily. I felt glad she was happy but a bit guilty not telling the truth. I took comfort in the sense my baby was produced lovingly with her husband which indirectly for her too. Daughter was bubbly asking questions about the feeling within my womb. At time she sighed if only she could conceive she would experience the feeling. How I wished the baby was hers with husband.

I loved her and I had inadvertently fallen in love with her husband. The baby was our love child I loved carrying. When the baby bump started showing and to avoid queries, I resigned from my job and concentrated on my new role as a stay-at-home mum. He didn't want me to work so we could have more time together which as I intended too. I was more horny since pregnant. With more time on hand especially when alone set me craving even more. I longed for him. We needed to behave with daughter around. That made me edgy and frustrated. I resorted to dildo and my fingers to ease the craving. It was never like the real hot meat.

Daughter got well enough to return to work. He would slip back home and we romped without a care. I wanted him to have sex with me just as much if not more than before while taking care not romping vigorously as my tummy swelled. I had to prepare for baby's birth. They would go shopping with me to buy baby's stuff. Daughter urged me to take care and anything I needed she would take care for me. He was equally concerned for me. Besides satisfying my sexual appetite whenever situation allowed, he was extra caring ensuring I was comfortable and not depressed with guilt.

I was touched he truly showing his love for me and our baby. With him besides me I felt contented that I did the right thing to have his baby. I was naive to think so long as daughter think baby was from her egg she would be happy and our lives would go on normally.

It was not to be as her health worsened and required to stay in hospital. The cancer had spread to other organs. Somehow she took it in her stride she had no cure. I stayed in hospital with her, encouraging her and often let her felt my growing tummy. In her final days, she told me in sobs to take care of baby like my own child and if I didn't mind to step into her wife's role. I was taken aback. Did she know the truth? I felt sad and guilty. At same time I was glad she gave her blessings to us. She indeed loved her husband very much and wanted me to take over her role. She passed away in her sleep looking peacefully. I cried uncontrollably. I lost my beloved daughter. I having one in my tummy to replace my loss and I did wish it was a girl as beautiful as her. He put his hands round me, sobbing we consoled each other.

With daughter passing, we moved onto our new life, no longer restraint displaying affection to each other. He proposed to me. I happily accepted. We didn't want our baby to be born out of wedlock. We married after a month of grieving. He is a loving husband and father to our girl, an exact image of her sister. We have another girl soon after her birth as we wanted a sibling she can play with. I am as horny and he always fulfilling. On thinking back what I gone through, I feel no regret because I did for love. I am blessed. We are one happy family. The future for us looks great.

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers
12