All Comments on 'Surrounded Ch. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
kuellarkuellaralmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

You're getting better with each story! Great to see more character development amidst all the hot sex.

You know, you're becoming almost a brand - I mean that in a good way :)

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree with the above statement.

I mean, look...this isn't a Washington Post column, or novel writing that you're looking to get on a "best seller's" list. It's Literotica. But if you're gonna do it, you should do it well, and you do. You picked a theme that does not get explored by many authors, and it's an incredibly taboo, yet wickedly hot theme. You have managed to also find many angles with it, and keep it fresh, which is huge. I would love to see new stories every day, but I recognize that quality stories take time. Thanks again, and don't disappear like a lot of these other good authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

Please hurry and write more to this story its just that good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done, sir!

I always enjoy your stories. This one was particularly good. I do like the idea of you exploring other characters/scenarios as well. Thank you for all your contributions. And thank you for encouraging other writers to write on the same theme as well. You've been a huge addition to this site in multiple ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Best

This was the best you have written thus far. Please shorten to 3 pages; but keep writing.

bluewillybluebluewillybluealmost 13 years ago
Great job

Loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please have Katie also wear Amanda's cloths so that it is a prelude to the direct comparison between Michelle and Katie that will hopefully happen in a future chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please keep it going!! Great Stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My favorite story on here

This was so absolutely hot and scandalous! Keep more of these coming! Michelle was already the maid of honor in this one, but a story where there is a slutty maid of honor (preferably wife's best friend) that gets fucked either right before or right after the wedding would be the ultimate taboo. Don't change a thing! Same dirty talk, same nasty sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

will the mother get involved? is the sister pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best

The best story ever. Let's get cracking on the sequel. Either the sister in law Katie or Michelle. this wasthe hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

For Christ's sake, :O: where are you, TalkMan?! Are you alright? Do get back finally, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A threesome?

This surely calls for a threesome!!! Matt drowning with massive t & a!! love your stories!! You've become my addictive natural sleep drug giving me multiple mind-blowing orgasms and knock out sleep! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i want him to rip his ex wife's clothes off Michelle how sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wife's mother

Wife's mother should be next...maybe a threesome with the sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG! That was AMAZING...

I couldn't stop reading. That was a truly compelling, erotic experience from beginning to end. My Hubby needs to get home FAST!!!

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
this is getting better and better

I love all these big-titted sluts who are so straight-forward and honest. Every man wants a whore and an angel in his life

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice.

Better and better is true. This needs an Aisha mini event and a knowing mother later on. Best part is that you keep wife in the dark, continue doing that.

Hope you will make Kate and Michelle confrontation memorable.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
100%

with the comment below. Keep in the dark, Aisha and deeper friendship|banter between characters.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Hilarious !

It's as if God took the soul out of the most covetous female praying mantis ever & transplanted it into an avid slut. I half expect the narrator's head to be torn off at next liason's conclusion. Droll self-effacing and flagellation as a turn on. This is special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage!

Another 1.

Jen2022Jen2022about 1 year ago

I think the dude is the nonconsent one but they fucxked him up enough by doing this shit he'll never be happy or okay again after what he's done

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman3 months ago

Surely, Katie cannot expect Matt to be faithful to her, his mistress/slut, after she lured him down the path. I would actually be surprised if he stopped with Katie and Michelle. Maybe Mom. Maybe a run in with Aisha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7892 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES