Surrounded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers

"Such a perfect night." She said, basking in the cool dusk night. We were sitting together on a large chair, cuddled up together, her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah." I replied.

"A perfect night for love." she said, kissing my jaw. "A perfect night for sex." She said, kissing my cheek. She got to my ear and whispered, "A perfect night for making a baby."

I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes.

"I know I'm a nasty slut. I know I'm an anal whore. But right now, I want it in my pussy. I want you deep inside me. I want you to fuck me hard until you shoot a giant load inside me. I want you to flood me. I want you to fuck me again and again. I want you to make sure this pussy is knocked up. I have shown you how good a wife I am. What better way to truly prove that than by you knocking me up with your baby. I want your child, Matt. We belong together, and the best way I can show that is for us to make a child together." she offered.

This was something new. Me and Katie had never fully discussed this, but she made sure when we fucked, I fucked her bareback. No condoms, no bullshit. She made sure I came inside of her. Did she want my baby? Did she want to cement our affair permanently by breeding with me? Michelle sure did. Michelle wanted my baby. She wanted to breed with me. There was something about this, about knocking up a woman that wasn't my wife, that was on a new level of nasty. It appealed to my deep base instincts, to knock up the hottest sluts around. And right now, Michelle was the hottest slut around. She was gagging to get knocked up. Who am I to stop what we both wanted?

I pulled her into my arms, pulling her on top of me. Our lips met in a fiery kiss, her tongue entering my mouth. I reached down to the hem of her dress, lifting it. She pulled away from me long enough for me to lift the dress off of her shoulder, revealing her nude body. I tossed the dress away, inadvertently throwing it on the grill. Within seconds, the dress was on fire on top of the grill, but neither of us noticed.

Michelle slipped my shorts down as I ripped my shirt off. She grabbed my throbbing dick and quickly sat on it.

"Ohhh, shit!" I yelled out. Her tight wet pussy always felt so good stretched around my cock.

"You like that? You like that pussy? Or is it that you like the thought of knocking up your wife's best friend with your baby? That's so nasty, isn't it? Cheating on your wife and knocking up her best friend. She trusts both of us. That was her first mistake. She couldn't possibly expect for you to stay loyal to her with that body? She must know that a stud like you needs a real woman. Right?" she asked, poised to bounce.

"Yes! I need a real woman. A woman like you!" I screamed. She smiled smugly and began to bounce.

"That dick is not leaving my pussy, Matty, until you put a baby inside me. You hear that. You will be hard at work trying to knock me up until your wife gets home or until you do the job. That's your dream, isn't it? You want me barefoot and pregnant, don't you?" Michelle said, her hands on my chest, groping my muscles.

"Yes, I want you knocked up with my baby! I want you barefoot and pregnant!" I yelled, groping her titties. I didn't care if the neighbors heard me knocking up some slut in my backyard.

"What a good best friend I am, aren't I? Only a true friend would let her best friend's man knock her up! Only a true friend would let her best friend's husband take out all of his sick, perverted desires on her. She's too delicate for this kind of stuff. We are protecting her from this nastiness? Some would call me a hero." she said with a laugh. I drove up into her harder. I reached around to palm her ass cheeks.

God, she was perfect. Her ass was so round and squeezable. So perfect and fuckable. Her tits were enormous, much more than a handful, with nipples that demanded a mouth to surround them. Her pussy was snug, smothering my cock in warmth, perfect for cumming in. I could fuck her every day and not get tired of it.

We both worked up a sweat in the cool night air. We could both sense the end was near, so she pulled my face between her sweaty, heaving breasts as my hands pulled her ass against me. We were now fucking in a true mating rhythm, with the only goal being procreation. I was fucking my wife's best friend with the sole goal of making her pregnant.

"OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND KNOCK UP YOUR WIFE'S BEST FRIEND!" Michelle screamed, her face pointing skywards.

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE FUCKING MY WIFE'S BEST FRIEND!" I screamed. I hoped the neighbors heard. I didn't care. Maybe if one of them was a hot woman, she would know I'm a cheating bastard and would be down to fuck me. Right now, all I cared about was the pleasure. All I cared about was putting a baby in this sexy bitch's belly.

Her pussy tightened as she came, driving me over the edge. For a full minute, my dick shot in her, filling her with my seed, flooding her like she demanded. I drove into her, again and again, trying to get as deep inside her as I could, hoping to make sure my cum got as deep inside her as possible.

She collapsed on top of me, her breathing sexily in my ear. In the distance, we heard a voice call out, "What the hell was that?"

Me and Michelle laughed. She gave me a peck on the lips, assuring me we were not done. I stood up, carrying her in my arms as she wrapped her legs around me, my dick still inside her. By the time we crossed the threshold into my bedroom, my dick was hard and it drove into her as we fell onto the bed. We were far from done.

I tried to live up to Michelle's plan. We fucked throughout the night. I came again and again into her tight pussy, filling her to the brim. She was no doubt assured to be pregnant. I ended the night by giving her a slow, pleasurable ass-fuck, cumming in her ass before we fell to the bed, the energy now fucked out of us.

I knew I had to push Michelle away so I could recharge for Katie. This forced me to part with her for the last day before I had to pick up Katie and my wife from the airport. Once I was alone, I tried to think again where Katie fit in with me. I realized that I was filling major roles in my life with hot-bodied sluts. Michelle was my substitute wife. She fulfilled the part of that wanted a wife who did the things a typical wife would do, including giving me all the sex I could handle. But Katie, well, she was my slut. Katie was a little hotter than Michelle. A little nastier than Michelle. Probably a little bit better of a fuck than Michelle. Katie was my slut. She would always be my slut.

**********

(Katie)

I had to admit I was being a lot bitchier than usual. I was going on five days without getting plowed by a giant cock! For a slut like me, that was an eternity. I was getting bitchy with Amanda and with Mom. I was climbing the walls with horniness. I had to stop myself from picking up some random guy and fucking him. I was saving myself for Matt.

As we were on the plane back, I was bouncing my leg and strumming my fingers. I was antsy. I needed to get fucked! I knew I would have to stop myself from grabbing Matt's dick as soon as I stepped off the plane. I knew I had to keep our affair secret from Amanda. It was so much better that way.

I knew the second me and Matt were alone with each other, his dick would be in my cunt. I'm sure he was as desperate as I was. I hoped he was ready, because as soon as I could, I was going to destroy his cock. I looked over at Amanda and smiled.

(Author's Note: My plan for this series is to add a chapter every so often while still posting other stories, as opposed to knocking out this entire series before moving on. I also again want to thank all of my readers for their continuing support of my work. All of the comments and feedback are much appreciated. I have received a lot of great emails, and unfortunately, I am not able to reply to all of them. That does not mean they are unappreciated, so if I did not reply to you, please take no offense. Thanks again for reading my stories. I'll try to keep them coming. My last batch of stories all came out quickly one after another, but my next story might take some time for me to put together. Stay patient. You won't be disappointed.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers