All Comments on 'Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 05'

by LucindaPaige

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I need tlo read more of this!

This is incredibly erotic. Please keep writing this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Build up

Worth the wait. Please keep the story coming.

leibeleibeover 6 years ago
Loving this series

Just what I was looking for an erotic story with more than just sex scenes.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
Whew

Yep. Author you can really set a stage.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 5 years ago
Why Sunshine?

In a previous chapter, you emphasized her strong distaste for sunshine as a nickname, yet haven't had Rae say anything. When he instructed her not to call him "Mr Laird", that would have been the perfect time to address her own preference. As a person with a similar nickname trigger, its use automatically triggers the request to please refrain from using it. It seems out of character, both for him to incessantly repeat it, and for her to ignore it, given her unfavorable bias.

LucindaPaigeLucindaPaigealmost 5 years agoAuthor

The nickname sunshine is addressed in a later chapter.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago
@nthuastic

I took the continuing use of "sunshine" past her stated dislike of it as the author demonstrating to us how she was discovering more of her submissive side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sunshine

She asked him in the previous chapter why he called her sunshine and the answer he gave amazed her. You might want to re-read the last chapter.

kiwiplumkiwiplum8 months ago

He's such a dick it's hard to see her give in I must say. Well written though, it may be just that I don't like dicks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucindaPaige@LucindaPaige
9/29/19 I've been in and out of the hospital recently. Its been tough. I'm trying to get well, and back to writing. Computer screens are nauseating so I've gone old school and am writing on notepads. Hope everyone is doing well, and I promise I haven't forgotten my characters ...