Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled into her neck and pulling her bras to the side squeezed her breast. "Made you come hard."

Then he walked her across the room until they were standing behind the high end of the chaise. Grasping her hands, he said, "I'm not going to fuck you. Not yet. You need to learn your lesson first." He bent her over the chaise until her head and chest were resting on the soft leather. Curling her fingers around the base he kissed her head and then spread her legs, making it difficult to keep her balance in the heels. Her skirt was above her waist leaving her completely exposed. "Do not move sunshine, not even an inch."

He knelt behind her and ran his thumbs up the backseam of her hose. When he reached her thighs he curled his thumb and dragged it up and down, snagging the top of her hose every time. She gripped the chaise tightly, the sensations making it a battle to keep her legs still. He finally stopped and said, "Good girl."

Good girl was a condescending phrase that always sparked anger within her. But coming from Killian, while he had her bent over his chaise, the opposite happened. It turned her on. He grasped her hips and she thought he changed his mind about fucking her. "So you like this." He snapped the garter and she felt the heat begin to pulse again, shocked he could arouse her so quickly after making her orgasm. "What about this?"

He spanked her and she jumped, but managed not move her feet. Slipping a hand between her legs he spanked her harder. His fingers moved in massaging circles, and with every spank he pinched her clit. He developed a rhythm; massage, pinch, spank. Massage, pinch, spank, over and over again, increasing the force of each every time. She gripped the chaise till her knuckles were white, her legs shaking from pleasure, and the effort it took to keep them still. The force of his spanks left her ass hot and throbbing and she started yelling, begging him to let her move.

"Come like a good girl and then you can move," he said, his voice thick and heavy. He spanked her harder and she yelped. "Now sunshine," he growled. He spanked her harder, and harder, and harder. "Now sunshine!"

Her brain ignited and the euphoria flooded her limbs, her cries echoing off the walls. He smacked her ass and moved his fingers mercilessly, only stopping when her legs buckled. He caught her and lifted her up, holding her pressed against him. "You're ok," he said, kissing her neck tenderly. "Such a good girl, coming when you're told."

That had shocked her as well, everything he was doing was taking her way out of her comfort zone, and her body responding the way he wanted just added more layers of surprise, and made her wonder about herself, and more importantly, why the hell she'd wasted so much time on men who had no clue how to arouse women, much less make them come on cue. He turned her around and kissed her softly. "One more or is it two? You did move after all."

She just stared at him speechless. He smiled and grasping her sore ass, ground his hips into hers, letting her feel the stiffness in his pants. Suddenly he lifted her and stepped her towards the wall.

"I can't," she breathed. "I can't come again."

"You should have thought about that before," he said. "I told you not to move." He shoved her against the wall and pulled her breasts free from the bra. Taking hold of her wrists in one hand he pressed them above her head. She opened her mouth to protest and Killian rested a finger on her lips. "Not a word. No moans, no whimpers, no noise of any kind unless I tell you otherwise. Fail, and we add another, and we'll keep adding until the lesson is learned."

Her eyes widened, she believed him. He removed his finger and she pressed her lips together. Running his free hand down neck, he got a handful of her breast and tried to fit all of into his mouth. When he couldn't, he punished her nipple using tongue and teeth. It went on and on, his grip on her wrists never easing. When he felt he punished her breast enough he moved to other, licking, pinching, nibbling, and biting her into a haze of pain, pleasure, and arousal. His hand caressed her clit and then, without warning, he bit her nipple hard and slipped two fingers inside her. She inhaled sharply but managed to keep quiet. Killian kissed his way up her neck and drove his tongue into her mouth, his fingers twisting every which way as he practically lifted her off her feet. And then he found it, whatever it was, and she writhed trying to pull her wrists free, the pleasure so intense it hurt.

"There it is," he said, grinding his groin into her hip.

The pleasure built to a punishing crescendo. His hips rocked against her furiously, his own breaths short and ragged. Suddenly he pressed his thumb into that spot above her clit and drove his fingers into her harder. She gasped, the orgasm making her hips buck wildly.

"Now you can yell sunshine," he growled against her lips, and she did. The ecstasy crashed over her again and again, a deluge from which there was no end. He kept working her body until her eyes rolled back into her head. Only then did he ease up and let her breathe. He kissed her, his eyes closed as he got control of his own body. After a minute he looked at her and said, "How many more?"

"I can't," she panted, her face flushed and legs rubbery.

He stroked her softly and tightened his grip on her wrists. "Have you learned your lesson sunshine?"

"Yes." He pressed his fingers into her flesh and she said, "I swear!"

He engulfed her lips with his own, his kiss passionate, possessive, full of warning and promise. She was dizzy and overwhelmed all over again. "That's enough then," he said, looking into her eyes. "But it won't be the last time you come for me today. I promise you that."

He released her wrists and fixed her clothing, then pulled her into his arms. He smiled and ran a hand through her hair. "I'd prefer to shut the phone off and spend the rest of the day exploring your body. I will find each and every one of your sweet spots Rae. But for now we both have work to do."

He kissed her tenderly and let her go. His eyes were bright as he looked her over and for some reason she blushed deeply and dropped her gaze to the floor. He laughed and said, "My sweet sunshine."

Grabbing her hand, he kissed her palm and disappeared into his bathroom. She was fairly certain he needed to change. Making her way to the other bathroom, which took a bit more effort than she expected, she cleaned herself up. Her legs shook intermittently and she braced herself on the sink, looking at her flushed face and dilated pupils. She'd never experienced anything like that before. Hell, she'd only been able to masturbate successfully using her own fingers a whole two times, and Killian made her come intensely three times in a row. Taking a drink of water she walked back to her desk and sat down a little too quickly. Her ass stung and she winced. Apparently she liked being spanked, by Killian. Jimmy tried spanking her, but it had done nothing for her, and both times she told him to stop.

Suddenly she wondered what exactly the lesson had been. Had it been about not ever teasing him, or had it been that teasing will lead to orgasming as punishment, so be prepared? A smile crept across her face. She may need to learn that lesson again.

12