Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"My parents weren't wealthy, lower middle class, at best. When my mother left my piece of shit father, she worked three jobs just to keep us afloat. Once, I remember her scrounging change from every cushion inside our crappy apartment and car just to buy eggs out of the back of a truck. She could stretch an egg like you wouldn't believe, turn it into a feast. I worked like hell to get where I am, and I enjoy the wealth I've accrued. But the money doesn't change the fact that I was, and always will be, blue collar baby." She laughed a little at that and he smiled. "I couldn't share this place with Rochelle, she wouldn't have gotten out of the car."

"I almost didn't get out of the car," she said, fighting a smile of her own.

He kissed her and looked into her eyes. "But you did, and you won't regret it."

The genuine feeling for her tripped her up, and her smile wouldn't be denied any longer. He kissed her again, holding her face tenderly to his. "Alright you two," the bartender said. "Make room. It's hot so be careful."

A steaming hot, square cut, pizza was set between them and Killian said, "Thank you Deb. It looks delicious, as always."

"You're welcome Killian," Deb replied, smiling. "Enjoy."

Killian pulled two pieces of the bubbling pizza and put them on a plate for her, and then did the same for himself. He raised his eyebrows in excitement and dug into his. The smell of cheese, sauce, and spices made Rae's mouth water. She grabbed a piece, the cheese refusing to let go without a fight, and took a bite. Heat scorched the top of her mouth, but the explosion of flavors hit all the pleasure centers giving her that warm happy feeling only delicious food could.

"Oh my God," she said, taking another bite. She burned the roof of her mouth, but she couldn't stop, she didn't want too. "This is heaven."

Killian smiled while taking a bite, and half the cheese slid off. He tried to catch it, and only ended up dropping it in his lap. She laughed and then almost the exact same thing happened to her, but she managed to deflect the cheese to her plate, saving her skirt.

Around a mouthful of pizza, Killian said, "Karma."

She grinned and took a huge bite, burning her mouth all over again. She was going to pay for it later, but did not care. "How did you find out about this place?" she asked, grabbing her beer.

He wiped his hands and said, "A client. He was extremely paranoid. Didn't want to come to my office, didn't want me to go to his, no restaurants, no parks, nowhere anyone could possibly recognize him. So we ended up here one night, and after watching a couple pizzas go by I ordered one."

"What happened to the client?"

"His paranoia was warranted."

She paused, reaching for another piece, and looked at him taken aback. He kept a straight face for about ten seconds then broke. She smacked his shoulder and laughed along with him, then downed the rest of her beer.

"Want another?" Killian asked.

"Just one," she replied, pushing herself up to go to the bar. "What about you?"

"No way sunshine," he said, planting a kiss on her lips. "Allow the knight to get his lady a beer." He gestured towards the men at the bar and deepened his voice. "It's a man thing."

She laughed all over again and dug into the pizza. Killian got two more beers from Deb and paid their bill. When Deb tried to give him the change he waved it away. She couldn't stop smiling and Rae knew, he made her night. Generosity was always appreciated, and remembered. He brought the beers to the table and they ate, drank, and talked, laughing with one another until the pizza was gone.

When they got up to leave Deb came around the bar and gave Killian a hug. Then she wrapped her arms around Rae and said, "He's a keeper honey. Do not let this one go. You hear me?"

Rae nodded and said, "Loud and clear."

Deb looked satisfied with that and walked back behind the bar. Killian smiled at Rae and took her hand, leading her past the other patrons and out the door. They kept up with the conversation on the drive, and she laughed so hard she was crying by the time they pulled up behind his car. Killian left the car running and got out, his eyes bright as she walked around to the driver's side. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply.

"The temptation to take you up to the office and ravage you is almost too much." He kissed her neck and held her pressed against him, the stiffness in his pants, poking her abdomen.

It was too late for anything like that, she knew it and he knew it. He may hate having to share her with her family, but that's how it was. Suddenly she got an idea and a smile spread across her face. She ran her hand down his chest to his belt and said, "Give me your keys." He raised his eyebrows intrigued, and handed over his keys. She kissed him with the same passion, promise and warning he'd overwhelmed her with earlier and then rested a hand on his chest. "Don't move."

His breathing deepened and he said, "What are you up to sunshine?"

Smiling, she opened the door and turned off her car. "Up to?" She shut the door, grabbed a fistful of his shirt, and dragged him over to his car. "Which is more comfortable? Front or back?"

"That depends," he said, taking hold of her.

"Not this time oh king." She opened the door and shoved him inside. The Bentley was the only car he owned with a backseat, and she followed, impressed. "Roomie. Good."

She smiled wickedly and locked the car, then slipped the keys into her pocket. Killian looked like he was seeing her for the first time, and she kissed his ear, thoroughly enjoying throwing him off balance for a change. "This time you're coming for me."

She pushed his coat down, and kissed his neck while he slipped his arms out. Running her hand down his chest, she undid his pants and stroked him. He inhaled deeply, clenching and unclenching his hands. She knew he wanted to take control, but this time she refused to let him. She slid onto the floor between his legs, her hand moving steadily up and down his shaft, squeezing every time she reached the tip. Cum was already dripping and she enveloped him in her mouth, sucking the head of his cock with the same fervency she had before. His heavy breathing broke raggedly and his hips twitched. He gathered her hair to one side so he could watch, and she sucked as hard she could then let his cock pop out of her mouth. His breath caught in his throat, and she looked him in the eyes. Giving him that wicked grin, she used her hands, tongue and lips to bring him to the brink. She had skills of her own, and she wanted to please Killian. She wanted to send him home unable to stop thinking about her, and what she could do to him.

He moaned and tightened his grip on her hair. "My sweet sunshine."

Licking from base to tip, she relaxed her throat and swallowed more inches than she ever had before. She'd lost count of how many firsts and never befores she'd experienced that day, but it made her excited for the next one, and the one after that.

Using her hand where her mouth couldn't reach she increased her speed, sucking every time she reached the top. He clenched her hair so tight it almost hurt, and slammed his other hand against the front seat. His grunts and groans escalated, his hips rising to meet her lips. Her mouth was already filling and she took in more and more of him.

"Sunshine!" tore through the car and he came.

She didn't slow, she sucked him dry, the euphoria over his pleasure driving her on. All at once he stilled her movements, tremors moving through him continuously. She let him slide out of her mouth and he took in a huge gulp of air, his head falling back against the seat.

Killian released her hair and laughed. "Jesus Rae. I...I..." He laughed again, shudders still moving through him. He smiled at her appreciatively and said, "I am a lucky, lucky man." She smiled in return, feeling victorious over flipping the script on him. He fixed his pants, and then pulled her into his arms. "You surprise me everyday sunshine. I love that about you."

She snuggled into his arms, enjoying the feel of his heart pounding against her cheek. The car windows were fogged over and it almost made her giggle. She felt that ecstatic recklessness of youth where responsibility didn't go beyond paying rent and the bare minimum of bills, where getting up by ten to enjoy the beach before work was adulthood goals. He kissed her head and stroked her hair, his heart slowing and breathing returning to normal. For the first time in a long time she wished she didn't have to go home. But she did.

Disentangling herself, she kissed his cheek and said, "I have to go."

He sighed and pulled his coat on, then followed her out. She handed over his keys and unlocked her car. He opened the door for her and shut it after she got in. Adjusting the seat, she started the car and lowered the window. "Thank you for taking me to Tony's. It really was the best pizza I've ever had in my life."

He crouched down and said, "Finding hole in the wall places with delicious food is always a treat. Let's make it a mission, find places together." She smiled and he kissed her one more time before standing. "Goodnight sunshine."

She shook her head, still smiling. "Goodnight. Sir."

He grinned in return and watched until she was out of sight.

"The king of the mountain took me out for pizza," she said aloud. Suddenly a smile spread across her face. "No, Killian took me out for pizza and left the king at the office."