All Comments on 'Survivors Ch. 02'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
julrijulriover 11 years ago
Great!

Loved it GW! The drama unfolds...I have been waiting ever so patiently for more chapters. It was well worth the long wait. I eagerly await the next chapter. Kitten you're up next, don't keep us waiting for ever though. :-) Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Suspense and drama,

I'm with you two; this series is starting off spectacularly. The near constant suspense had me - literally - clutching my phone in my hands, waiting to see what would happen with those damned Drained. And the drama, the suspicious nature of Pike and the other members of the group... I'm hooked. My only slight confusion came at the introduction of Mel and Rick's backstory; it seems to me that they wouldn't have put up with this "faggot" for such a while if they're the base, rebellious, temperamental people they seem to be, but then I suppose they were doing what they needed to survive. Either way, please continue!

~M

GweallGweallover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry Everyone

I just wanted to comment to let you all know that the next chapter has been posted on my blog, and that I'll be finishing the story on my own since kitten2010 hasn't exactly been enthusiastic about finishing this one. I'll eventually get around to posting it on lit I just really don't like posting on here anymore, so if yo uwant to read it now it's on the blog which you can reach by click my name up above just under the story.

~Gweall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hey!

Where's chapter 1?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@ Anonymous

Check kitten2010. Link is on the top of chapter 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous