Survivors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the Drained really started taking over, Rick was just an average guy. Sure, he owned four too many guns, and drove a beat up pick up. Sure, he had cursed at more than one guy at a bar. Sure, he was on trial for murdering some faggot boy. But he was still just an average nice guy.

His parents had died when he was young, leaving him with his grandfather. The old man was just as big of a monster as he was. He swore at children, and chased off anyone who he thought was "racially diverse", but he was the nicest guy around. If, of course, you were a drunk white republican. He had been accused many times of being racist, but he couldn't see how it was racist, if everything he was saying was true.

Rick had been at his court hearing when the Drained finally gotten to be too much for people to handle. He watched as the freaks broke through the doors of the courtroom. The large room was filled with screams as they began attacking people. Rick and Mel dashed from their seats in the court, to the back, where there was a door behind the bench. Rick shoved a Drained off of him, when the emaciated pale man jumped on his back. He sent the drug user flying into the judge. It hadn't been his original intent, but it was funny as hell as the older man screamed when the Drained bit into his neck. Rick couldn't help but laugh as the man died in front of him. He showed him, the dumb fuck was going to send him to jail! When the Drained finally took over, it gave Rick and Mel the chance to really live. They didn't have the rules of society to keep them in check anymore, just that faggot Gavin.

"This is bullshit," Rick said, once he was sure that no one would hear. "He just thinks he can come and boss us all around."

"I'm twice his age, no way I'm going to let a little punk like that boss me around. I don't give a damn what the situation is," Mel chimed in.

"You know what, fuck Gavin and his little boy toy," Rick said, turning towards Mel.

"What are you thinkin'?" Mel asked.

"I think we're going to find a whole hell of a lot more than water on this little trip of ours," Rick gave a wicked smile.

12