Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her constant struggling against that silk, started to cause the satin throw that had been covering her, to ride up from the bottom and slide down off her breasts and she realized now that it only partially covered a small portion at the side of her tummy. "OH MY GOD NO!!" Came out all garbled when she attempted to shout it through the gag.

When she looked down past her feet at the black man, she saw that he had stripped to his silk boxers and she couldn't help but admire how beautifully chiseled, muscled and fit he actually looked standing directly in front of her, just staring at nudity like that.

It was still that lust filled hungry stare.

Finally, he quickly bent over at the waist to remove his shorts and what she actually saw the second that he stood back up literally took her breath away.

He was already fully erect, a huge forbidding male organ that stuck strait out from his clean shaven pubic area and curved a bit left before pointing strait up. The giant head was much larger than his long thick shaft and the whole massive length appeared shrouded in a smooth tight looking foreskin that silhouetted and accentuated the scary much larger size and shape of that head as it continued well past the tip before terminating in a small wrinkled opening.

And just like with Peter's, not minutes earlier, she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

He wasted no time in approaching her. He petted her face, he looked directly in her eyes and slipped his middle finger under her gag at the side of her mouth as a gesture to see if she wanted him to remove it. But not knowing what to do or how to react, she just stared back at him making no motions that she had objections to it or how it had now slipped to become wet between her lips.

She watched as he looked over at Peter for approval who she finally heard say: "She insisted on being bound and gagged in this way. This has always been part of her birthday fantasy, so please don't be concerned. We have a safe word and a motion signal that she will freely give me if things get too far out of hand for her."

And after hearing that for the first time since this whole scenario began, the cold chill of fear crashed into her chest and washed over her body.

"I know of no Safe word or signal!" She thought and now for the first time since she woke this morning ... she was truly afraid.

Peter was up on the bed now and she watched him straddle her face as he positioned himself to what she thought was to be the first of the two of them to take her orally.

"Happy birthday Susan." She heard him softly say: "Are you ready to receive your gift?" He rhetorically asked as he slowly eased himself down over her face to where her nose would rim his anus.

When she felt the warm, smooth moist feel of his scrotum lay over her chin, she took in a deep breath of his scent and went deep in his crack with her nose.

Their black friend was now working both of her breasts in his strong determined hands and she felt his large thumbs come up the bottom of them at her areolas where they systematically curled against his index fingers around her now hard and protruding nipples. As he continued to firmly tweak them in unison, she felt his hot breath on her outer vaginal lips, and when his tongue uncovered her plump clitoris, she was in ecstasy.

Susan cringed when she felt him work down and attempt to force his wet tongue deep in her anus. That was always considered her most private area and had been off limits to anyone her entire adult life. Through the shock, mild embarrassment and his continuing and constant attempt at pleasuring of her there, her mind had to wonder: "What is this fixation that men have with the female ass!" But when his nose entered between her now creamy inner lips, that act, the one she had forbidden for so many years, started to provider her with the deep feelings of pleasure like none she had ever experienced before.

By now Peter's front to back motions of keeping her nose deep in the valley between the cheeks of his slender hard ass, had worked the now saliva soaked cotton gag down past her chin and she felt his right hand come around the front of him and push his erection down toward her face ... And from sheer instinct, she opened her mouth.

The thick buttery almond taste of his precum was like nothing she had ever experienced and that, coupled with the oral prowess of their new found black friend, in concert with the fact that two gorgeous men were sexually involving her in acts she had never experienced before in he life, pushed her far over the edge and she started to cum.

Wave after inner core electrifying wave of pure orgasmic pleasures manifested within her and continued to literally rush through and wash over her body, starting from just above the top of her collar bone, consuming everything in between it and the core of her pelvis before coming to a bright sparkling ending that seemed to shoot out of the end of her enraged clitoris that was now being firmly held between the lip covered teeth of her new black lover.

All of a sudden, she felt her feet come out of the silk scarf loops and her heels were carefully placed on the black gentleman's shoulders and as he scooted them together to where her ankles touched his warm cheeks, she felt him work his massive member inside of her and that tight, stretching, overly full sensation caused her to go multiple as she felt the giant head of Peter's penis 'pop' past her uvula and slide down her throat.

Over and over, one orgasm connected to the next washed through her chest, down over her body, each stalling briefly at her clit before continuing down her legs and blowing out of the very bottom of her feet.

As both men continued to hump her in unison: "Oh MY God!" She realized: "Seven ... OH! Eight! .. MY DEAR GOD NO NINE!" And after what seemed to be an eternity, when she finally lost count ... They both abruptly stopped and pulled out.

Fighting for air and feeling a bit robbed of the sensations from being filled both orally and vaginally in unison, with her face and nostrils covered in her own phlegm, the only words that she could breathlessly mutter was: "I Never! ... AND I REALLY MEAN ... NEVER!!" And she felt their four strong hands roll her over.

As she watched a twist form in the silk scarves that bound her wrists to the bed, she knew that they were far from finished with her body.

Susan felt herself being gently lifted, and then some pillows were place under her lower tummy to accommodate the black gentlemen's access to everything she fostered between her legs.

With her wrists together, slightly up on her forearms, with her tummy up on those pillows and her knees wide apart she actually felt that she must look like a frog.

When his two thumbs slipped deep between her ass cheeks and he spread her wide open, Susan felt the cool air of the room chill her moist inner folds and she knew from being sprawled out and spread open in that helpless position, what had to be coming next ...

But somehow, she wanted it all.

Quickly, he re-entered her this time and from that position he felt much larger than before and she was even more full there now and his actions seemed much more aggressive this round: "Not as loving or as tender as his first with me: " She began to fret as he started in.

Then on and on he continued with that massive head pistoning in and out of her most private inner womanhood like some mechanized love machine.

Not being masked and covered by their missionary position's closeness this time, she knew with him being upright and on his knees behind her like that, she was totally on display and in the open view of both of them, but somehow the feeling from that made the act so much more arousing to her.

Then without expecting it, another orgasm crashed through her body, not near as intense as the last ... But still it was followed by more of his relentless, continuous pumping and though she was extremely wet down there, her inner sensitivity started to fade and she was becoming soar.

"Oh my God JUST FINISH!" She cried as her pleas were met with the inner tingle of yet another electrifying bloom of much milder orgasmic feelings.

"Keep Fucking her!" Peter commanded: "I want you to make the Bitch SCREAM!" And as that cruel relentless pumping continued, he started to pull himself almost all of the way out of her, before literally driving it back in HARD and all the way home.

The squeegee like close fit between them seemed so overly tight that it was now compressing the outside air inside of her, mixing it with and frothing her own inner juices. After each inward thrust, that pressure started to build hard against her entire vaginal wall and she could actually feel it leaching into her inner womb.

Each time he'd bottom out, there was no place for that ever mounting pressure to go, as it continued to painfully increase even more...

At the exact moment that she felt herself start to cramp from the small of her back at her tailbone, down through to her core, to her lower tummy just above the little pooch of her pubic mound, she knew that she couldn't take any more.

Right when she felt herself become faint and start to pass out from that overwhelming combination of pain and rapture ... She heard him take a long deep breath of air in through in his nostrils and he stopped half depth.

When he finally expelled that breath out from between his ample lips, she felt hot ribbon after hot ribbon of his sperm impact the end of her uterus and she could actually feel it filling any void between them before it totally coated all her inner flesh.

And then he slowly and methodically pulled out followed by (to her total embarrassment) a long, loud, wet sputtering queefing sound as that pressure forcibly expelled from deep within her.

She knew from the movement of the bed and the shuffling of feet that is was Peter who pushed her knees up to her elbows and when the throbbing head of his massive, raging blue penis contacted her anal bud, she attempted to cry out, but those efforts were quickly muffled over the black gentleman's soiled and semi flaccid penis when he shoved it into her open mouth.

Suddenly she heard Peter's voice, it came louder, more direct and sadistically cruel: "You've just received your long time in coming wanton birthday fantasy Susan. Now it's my turn!" And she felt his two strong hands grab her waist hard above her hips and in spite of her continuous moans of objection, he started to press himself in.

Just as she felt her anal ring stretch up and over his massive organ, there came an inner "snap!" And as her flesh started to tear, the sharpest pain she had ever experienced pierced her inner rim and simultaneously she saw a flash of white light ...

And then ...

She just pulled into the parking lot of her apartment complex after another grueling and agenizing twelve hour day at the hospital. As she exited her vehicle: "Dear God I'm tired." She thought: "I can actually smell my own feet! At least I hope that's my feet." She giggled to herself. Those feet were tired and sore and she could tell her ankles and calves were swollen.

As she looked up at the front door of her apartment: "Thirty more paces and three concrete steps through that door and I am done for the day." She told herself, but she couldn't be happy because she knew that 'he' would be in there.

Though it was well after midnight, she made no attempt to be quiet, She intentionally allowed her keys to hit against the door and jingle loudly as she unlocked it to let herself in her tiny one bed room apartment: "Over the years, this is what I have reduced myself to?" She thought remembering better days: "Bastard!" She literally whispered out loud as she looked in at the filthy kitchenette piled high with his dirty dishes, takeout containers and empty beer bottles.

She could smell him as she listened to that constant snoring coming from the other room. The stale smell in the air from an open mouthed, cigarette smoking, beer breathed, lazy ass sleeper and it was a smell she'd grown to regard as foul and disgusting as him.

She considered for a moment not even showering: "It would serve him right if I would just pile into bed next to him after twelve hours of sick people puke and bedpans." She reasoned in her mind, but then again she knew she needed to get her tired overweight body out of her nasty scrubs, peel off those soiled and sweaty undergarments and get beneath the hot water of her shower.

"Over anxious and totally selfish bad life choices." She reminisced: "Had I stayed with Peter all along, I would be enjoying Tuscany lying next to him in that beautiful bed this very morning.

12