Susan & Edward-Go to Greece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at Edward, his eyes unmistakably urging her on.

Edward watched with stunned excitement as Susan's thumbs found the sides of her bikini bottom and quickly slid it down her legs. She nonchalantly stepped out of her bikini bottom and threw them onto the towel.

Edward assumed that Susan would sit down to remove her bottoms so as not to draw extra attention.

took in the sight of his beautiful wife. She shaved her public area smooth, leaving only a thin trimmed strip above her pussy. This was the "look" Edward liked. But this look also made her stand out from all the other women who mostly were at extremes; either completely shaved or sporting a full bush.

And just like that, for the first time in her life, Susan was completely naked on a public beach where close to a hundred people could easily see her. Although still nervous, Susan felt a sense of exhilaration as she stood there over her husband, whom, she noticed, was now also clearly exhibiting his excitement to everyone on the beach.

She looked around. No one at all seemed to notice that she was now naked. The man in front of her was reading a book. The young French couple, it turns out, was nearby at their blanket, and were now making out. She was completely nude in public for the first time, and no one seemed to notice! She felt free, but incredibly, she also felt disappointed that no one noticed her.

Edward's fantasy was to experience a nude beach with his wife, but he didn't know if Susan would actually be a full participant. Now, smiling with pride and joy, he had his answer.

Edward expected Susan to quickly lie down on the blanket. But instead, she smiled and thanked her husband, then reached down and squirted some sunscreen onto her hand, and rubbed the cream on her butt, still standing.

Then she squirted out some more and started rubbing it on her skin moving down from her belly button to the top of her pussy. She looked around and noticed several men, including Mr. GQ, now watching her. Susan felt her body flush, aware that a woman standing so exposed massaging cream in her most intimate areas was why she was receiving the attention the men around her. To her indignity, her body was becoming aroused by her little tease with sunscreen.

Incredibly, she felt exhilaration having such rapt attention from the men around her. She was not used to garnering so much attention from men. Undeterred by the typically forbidden social taboo, she felt deliciously naughty. She was careful not to touch her clitoris, since now with her elevated excitement it would not take much to push her over the edge. Despite everything, she wanted to maintain some sense of decorum on this public beach.

Edward watched his wife's every move. He enjoyed looking back and forth from his wife's admirers to what they were being treated to. As a dedicated voyeur, he took great pleasure in witnessing his wife drawing the attention of the males on the beach. The thought of showing off his wife to other men created a sexual excitement inside him that he could not explain. It turned him on so much watching his cute, sexy, shy, reserved wife re-discover her naughty side.

"Are you staring at me?" Susan's voice snapped Edward out of his thoughts.

He smiled over at her, "Couldn't help it, you look gorgeous!"

Susan smiled back, then turned her head and closed her eyes to enjoy the sun dancing over every part of her body.

Just as his mind was wandering to more sordid thoughts, Edward could not believe what he saw next. "Honey, you need to see this!"

Out from a little palm frond makeshift shelter about thirty feet behind them at the dunes emerged a man and a woman, both naked. She had a nice body and a full bush. The make-up of her hair coupled with the full bush made her look quite "earthy." After removing several blankets from the little shelter and laying them on the sand presumably to dry in the sun, she casually walked down to the water and dove in for a short swim.

The man, on the other hand, stretched while he absorbed the brilliant late morning sun. He then started a series of yoga moves. Susan propped herself on her elbows as she took in the sight. He was tall, quite hairy everywhere including a beard and a huge growth of pubic hair. His cock was uncircumcised, and was quite large, even though his full bush camouflaged most of his cock.

It was surreal watching this tall, long-haired, naked guy perform classic yoga poses right on this beach, and in front of, and right next to, many people. Imagine, the lung, the forward bend, the warrior, and then the downward-facing dog being performed by a naked man. Parts hanging everywhere!!

Then the man moved closer to the waterline, which brought him closer to people strolling the beach. Seemingly without a care in the world, he broke into set of squats. It appeared his cock touched the sand on each downward squat.

Edward and Susan looked around. The whole beach was focused on "Yoga Man!" They looked at each other and broke out laughing. It was the perfect sidebar to relieve the sexual build-up in both of them.

Susan lay back with her knees up and closed her eyes. She was feeling a sense of pure freedom and exhilaration lying naked on this idyllic beach. Now a bit more relaxed, her knees drifted slightly apart. She felt a cooling in her pussy, the slight sea breeze highlighting the wetness welling from within.

The Greek sun was brilliant, and strong. After about an hour, Edward wanted to cool off.

"I'm getting a little hot. I am thinking about going in the water for a bit. Will you join me?" Edward's suggestion went without a comment or a visible reaction from Susan.

Could she shed her inhibitions and the butterflies in her stomach and walk 20 meters to the water to cool off?

Edward put his arm around his wife and moved closer to whisper in her ear. "Look, if you are uncomfortable, we don't need to go. Whatever you choose will be fine," he tried to reassure her. "But you are here on a beach on an island in Greece. Nobody knows you. Dismiss your trepidation; so even if you want to get wild and crazy, go for it. If not, no problem."

Edward's assurances were sweet, but the reality was she was just becoming comfortable lying on a blanket naked in front of others. She seemed to be in her little protected zone. Walking topless on the beach in Punta Cana was one thing, but this would be intensified 10 times. Getting up and walking past all those faces to the water completely naked was much different.

Her mind was in an undecided haze while her body was overloaded by the sensations and surroundings. Just then, Susan realized her nipples were hardened and aching, and not from the sea breeze. Her excitement was unmistakable.

"Time to go for it - jump in the deep end," she said to herself. "I mind as well let everyone see all of me!" And with that Susan got up and announced to Edward, "You're right, it's hot. I'm going in the water to cool off. Come join me!"

Edward jumped up and held out his hands for Susan. Now holding hands, they walked toward the water. Edward glanced around the beach and saw the eyes of the nearby men following Susan.

Although not making eye contact, Susan could actually "feel" the eyes of others looking at her. She felt predictably nervous, as if everyone on the beach was staring at her. She had to fight the instinct to cover up.

When they reached the relative safety of the waterline, Susan did not give in to her nerves as she pulled her hair back behind her head in a ponytail. The innocuous act served to naturally push out her breasts, as if she was now showing off her assets. This move Susan surprised Edward - and herself.

They entered the water. The water was the perfect temperature, cooling but not cold, and perfectly clear. To try to cool herself, Susan cupped her hands to lift water onto her chest. Edward watched as the water rolled down her tits. The action got the attention of her nipples, which stiffened, at the combination of water and breeze.

They swam and splashed and talked. They were having a great time on this beautiful Greek island.

They waded out a little further so that they were in water that was half way up her tits. It was interesting to see how Susan's breasts bobbed in the water when unencumbered by a suit. And, Edward could see her naked lower half through the wavy but perfectly clear water.

They were not the only ones in the water however. There seemed to be at least a dozen guys within a stone's throw. Although Susan knew they could not see her naked body beneath the water, the very idea of being naked surrounded by a group of men caused her to feel both nervous and, indescribably...naughty. She could feel her heart racing, aroused by her very thoughts.

Edward noticed his wife's boobs bobbing in and out of the water. They looked incredible. The sun cast a perfect glow on her. Edward pulled his wife to him and she responded by wrapping her legs around his waist. He leaned in and kissed her long and deep. Undeterred by the guys nearby, he reached out and touched those tits, massaging and squeezing her nipples.

The touch of her husband felt incredible for Susan. She could only assume no one around them could see what was happening. But the danger in the act excited her.

Edward looked at Susan deep into her eyes, "I have to tell you, when you stripped off your bikini bottoms right there in front of a beach of strangers, I nearly blew a load! Are you enjoying this as much as I am?"

Susan smiled and whispered into her husband's ear, "maybe you can answer the question this way!" and pulled his hand to her crotch. She gasped at his touch, eyes bolting wide.

Edward could feel the wetness of her pussy even in the sea. She was absolutely oozing wetness. He pulled her ass into his hardened crotch. Susan's eyes once again darted wide, blushing.

"Hmmm, what's this?" she asked as she wrapped her hand around her husband's hard cock. "Does someone like me showing my pussy to strangers?" Then she guided his cock down and began to rub up and down her soaking wet pussy lips.

The feeling felt amazing for Edward, as was the sight. His normally demure wife was stroking his dick against her pussy less than twenty or thirty feet from an audience. The entire scene was so erotic - he knew he was in a haze of ecstasy and it seemed his wife was as well.

She stammered as she gathered her ability to form words, "I can't believe we're doing this, right here, and I know you're enjoying it a lot, as I can feel!"

Edward smiled a satisfying smile. "You are so hot and you are making me so happy right now!" He thought it best to stop before they went too far. "Come, let's return and relax on our blanket," he tried to play it cool but he was on fire inside.

Susan nervously looked towards the beach and noticed the beach was a lot more crowded than she remembered. She paused before moving further, trying to anticipate her feelings about being completely exposed again; this time with everyone facing her. After all, a woman emerging naked from the water would surely attract attention

She took a few steps, which exposed her breasts completely. Immediately, her nipples tightened further from the coolness of the afternoon air. The mixed emotions of her wet body chilled by the gentle breeze but warmed by her arousal actually felt great!

Susan again paused trying to sort through her feelings. As if to show that her stopping was intentional, she reached down and cupped a handful of water and splashed it over her shoulders. She felt the cool water cascading down her shoulders, over her breasts, and dripping off her nipples. She reached down again, but this time as she brought the handful of water up, her hands brushed against her nipples, sending another wave of arousal across her body.

Edward did not know what to expect as Susan paused and looked nervously towards the crowded beach. He was convinced everyone on the beach was watching them; more specifically, watching his wife. He placed his hand at the small of her back. He felt her tense. Then he slid his hand down to cup her ass. Reaching further, his fingers explored inside of her thigh, finally parting her pussy lips.

Susan shuddered as her husband's fingers pushed into her pussy, either completely forgetting they were in public view of practically everyone on the beach, or too turned on to care. There she was, naked in waist-deep water, with her husband's fingers inside her. She quivered as he worked his fingers in and out between her legs. Yet, despite everyone potentially able to see what was happening and being on display, she was too turned on to care. It was amazing how good it felt and how naughty she felt. She did not move. She just stood completely still and closed her eyes, enjoying her husband's intimate touch.

Then after what seemed like minutes, but was likely only about 30 seconds, he pulled out. Susan's knees buckled, expecting more. She looked up -- she was sure everyone had been watching them. But what were they able to see?

She took a few more steps out exposing her pussy to her "audience" on the beach, now consciously pushed by her desire to expose more. At this point, Susan's arousal could not be mistaken. Her nipples were taut and aching. An unmistakable wetness welled between her legs, ready to ooze out of her pussy. Her emotions were playing games with her. Was she actually enjoying this; the forbidden and "unnatural" act of being completely exposed, and the object of the attention of strangers?

Edward watched as his wife left the relative safety of the waist deep water and strode confidently back to their blanket, her shoulders back and her boobs pushed out, jiggling with every step. Seeing his wife's tits jiggling freely as she walked and her pussy and ass wonderfully exposed gave him a satisfying thrill. And her pussy lips were swollen from the effect of their near-lovemaking in the water.

And equally important to Edward, everyone on the beach got to really drink in the view of his beautiful woman walking confidently out of the water completely nude. She was truly a vision and he beamed with pride as he watched guys turn to continue to follow her as she strode past them.

As she passed by Mr. GQ, Susan couldn't resist smiling at him. Her body dripping with water, and wearing nothing but a pair of earrings, she knew she was a sight to see. She turned around to check his reaction, and he seemed to be fixated on her naked ass. In years past, Susan had always been content to fade into the background, not wanting to draw attention to herself. But now, she was the center of such attention. And she was enjoying the moment.

It was such a sensory experience for Susan, walking in public wearing nothing at all. Everything felt so different. The breeze on her body felt almost titillating. The warming sun on her skin was tantalizing. She felt awesome!

The once innocent act of walking to the beach blanket was almost too much for her. She scanned the others on the beach. Susan noticed the eyes of seemingly everyone on the beach on her, each set of eyes running up and down every inch of her naked body. Once upon a time, she would seek to quickly cover herself. But not this time. Instead of embarrassment or humiliation, she felt liberated and free, sexy and naughty.

Ironically, the attention of all the men actually helped her overcome her trepidation. Her anxiety was replaced by the inexplicably exhilarating feeling at the sudden attention she had earned. She once again felt a thrill deep within her body.

The feeling of the breeze on her nipples, feeling them hardening and sticking out more and more. Each step she took seemed to massage her swollen labia, sending repeated jolts through her body. She could feel her pussy getting wetter with her own fluids, enhanced by the coolness of the air - a reminder of her state of arousal. She needed to be fucked.

No longer conflicted and now completely enjoying her state of undress, she wanted to provide an encore for her audience, Susan reached the blanket and bent down from the waist, giving everybody a view of not only her boobs hanging freely, but of her ass. Picked up a beach towel and drying her hair and body, she was unconcerned and now clearing enjoying the attention she was getting from the men watching her.

So now that she had taken her first steps being nude in public, she was enjoying the feeling of the ocean breeze all over her body and the sun warming parts of her body not usually exposed. She felt totally uninhibited and so free.

She lay back on the towel and thought about how at ease the young couple, and even "Yoga Man", was with everything on display. Her nervousness was gone. She too felt at ease and comfortable in her own skin.

Lying back with her knees up, she then began a rhythmic dance where she swung her knees together then back apart, slowly but deliberately. Edward watched as another man walked in front and glanced at his wife, looking directly between her legs at her gorgeous pussy, tiny beads of sweat glistening in the afternoon sun. The action stirred his perverted mind into sexual overdrive, hoping or, maybe wishing, that his wife would tease the man further.

With her eyes closed, Susan's mind was racing. She could not "see" if anyone was staring at her. But she sure could "feel" the eyes of many on her. She could feel her heart beating faster. Yet even in this exposed state, and still not completely over her anxiety, she was thrilled that another man would be so appreciative of her body.

She opened her eyes in time to see a group of guys walking down the beach towards her. They appeared to be discretely checking out the girls as they walked. Susan impulsively spread her legs slightly. When the guys got to her, they stopped. Her eyes closed feigning sleep, she could hear them talking a few yards in front of her. She had an enormous desire to touch herself, but there was still that nagging, guarded part of her that stopped her from any audacious and shameless act. The guys moved on. She hated herself for being a 'good girl'.

Edward watched this little "show" from his wife. He knew Mr. GQ had a front row seat to a lurid view of his wife's amazing pussy lips protruding from between her legs. As he lay there with his cock hard, alternating looking over at his wife and the stranger leering at her from behind sunglasses, he had to admit that this first nude beach experience had gone far better than he could have ever expected.

He had wondered how his conservative wife would act her first time nude on a beach. He now knew his wife was enjoying being naked -- and maybe even enjoying showing off. He wanted to ask her, "Admit it, you enjoy the attention!" But instead he chose to keep it low key, not wanting to derail her journey. He chose instead to congratulate her.

"Honey you look great! I have to admit it was hot as hell seeing you walk so confidently naked right by the men so obviously enjoying your naked body," he confessed. "I knew it would be a turn on for me, but I also enjoyed how you have really gotten into it!" he told her with a grin.

"So congratulations! Your confidence is sexy and really turning me on. I would say this was a great first day at the beach!"

She looked up and that hot guy in front of her was still there, lying on his stomach, book down and still looking directly between her legs. To Susan's surprise, his intent stare gave her a thrill. She could feel her pussy tingling. A stranger, unobtrusive yet conspicuous in his actions, was making her wet.

Susan paused to collect her thoughts. She was not upset with Edward. She did not feel humiliated from this experience. She was no longer neither uncomfortable nor embarrassed. What she finally realized was she was actually enjoying this experience. But more so, she was heartened that, even in her 50's, she was still was still viewed as attractive and sexy.