Susan & Edward-Go to Greece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she settled herself on the towel again, she stared back at the younger man, looked directly to his eyes, and smiled. In a nonchalant way, her hand slid down to her pussy as if brushing sand from between her lips. Her finger rubbed her clit ever so briefly sending jolts of electric pulses through her body. Susan saw him continuing his gaze with utmost interest, waiting to see how far she'd go.

Then, once again, the 'Good Girl' kicked in, and she took it no further. Nonetheless, instead of trepidation and nervousness, she now felt confident and assured. Instead of feeling suppressed, she felt encouraged by the unspoken compliments of strangers.

But most importantly, her husband was right! She had to admit her first time on a nude beach was a liberating experience. She looked over at Edward who was smiling at her lovingly and unmistakably beaming with pride. She felt a feeling of closeness to her husband - that rare feeling you get when you are not just attracted to, but completely connected with someone.

She turned to Edward and spoke in a hushed voice. "Well, I have to admit. It was pretty exhilarating. I feel free and sexy and naughty, all at the same time! Let's go back to our room. I need to fuck!" Then surprising she continued with a wry smile, "Perhaps we can come back tomorrow?"

To be continued...