Susan & Edward-Go to Greece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward looked back at Susan, her body stretched out in the Greek sun. She did look stunning. In fact, Edward wanted to capture this himself.

"Honey, you look amazing!"

Susan opened her eyes and smiled, propped herself on one elbow and reached in to kiss Edward. Her kiss was warm and her tongue flicked in and around his lips in a playful manner.

"Let me take a few photos of you. You look stunning."

"I don't think that would be a good idea Edward. I would not want nude photos of us to be discovered by anyone, especially our kids."

"That is something we will not have to worry about. We will keep these on a separate memory chip."

Edward's words were not all that convincing, but she did see a look on Edward's face, kind of like a kid asking his parents for a new toy. Susan felt resistance would be pointless as the thought of posing in the nude on a public beach was actually turning her on.

"All right. Just a few." Susan stood up and gave some playful smiles and provocative poses. She looked fantastic against the bright white of the sandy beach and brilliant blue of the water. Susan felt naughty and sexy, and a bit excited as well. Edward squeezed off a few of images so they could relive this great day once they got home.

After a few shots and after spending some time in the sun, they decided to cool off and go for a swim.

By now, the walk to the water was something Susan was enjoying. Almost at the water, she turned her head and looked behind her just to see if people were staring at her ass. They were! It didn't matter. She was now more comfortable with being naked and enjoying the glances and outright stares from other men. She was becoming more aroused. In this smorgasbord of naked flesh, the guys were watching her! And Edward couldn't blame them for looking.

Arriving at the water, Susan bent down to rinse her hands from the sunscreen. Then she made her way into shoulder high water. Edward paused and took in the site of his naked wife, her boobs bobbing as the gentle waves rose and receded. Susan made her way over to Edward, put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She reached down and stroked Edward's hardening cock. "Wow, it's not taking you long to get hard again. So....did you ever do it in the water on a Greek island?"

This was a private joke of theirs. "So did you ever do it in (name, place, etc.)". Edward laughed and ran his hands over Susan's ass and gave it a gentle squeeze. Her erect nipples pushed against his chest. His fingers moved to play with her pussy.

Susan bit Edward's ear playfully and whispered, "You are turning me on again. I think we need to fuck!"

They were in a bit higher than waist-deep water so the water would offer a bit of cover. Susan wrapped her legs around Edward's waist. She aligned herself so her swollen clit was rubbing against his shaft. She reached down and placed the large head Edward's cock directly between her pussy lips. Edward pushed the head of his cock just an inch into her pussy; but Susan wanted it all.

She lunged forward and thrust Edward's cock deep inside her. She groaned deeply as he entered her. She arched her back to take more of him, her head leaning into the water and her tits jiggling with every movement. They soon found that continuous thrusting did not work. Instead they let the gentle motion of the waves move them. It was a perfect rhythm as they bobbed against each other, with Susan grinding her pussy into Edward. Edward saw a passion in Susan's eyes. He leaned in for a long kiss. Susan's mouth opened to take his tongue in deeply.

"I love fucking you," she whispered in his ear. "I'm going to fuck you everywhere and anywhere on this vacation," Susan threatened. With that, she felt his cock twitch as he let out with a groan of his own. Soon she felt his warmth fill her and she smiled.

Susan pulled out of Edward's cock and kissed deeply Edward again. She suggested a walk up the beach. Edward, needed some time to recover, and for his erection to recede. But what he really wanted was for Susan to push her limits and walk up the beach without him. He saw how the guys on the beach opening ogled Susan with him right beside her. He knew if he wasn't with her, she would be prime meat. He wanted to see how she would react if guys hit on a nude woman walking alone.

"Uhhh, go ahead. If you don't mind," Edward said sheepishly as he looked down at his hard-on, "I'm going to need a minute or two...."

"What? You're embarrassed because my honey doesn't want to be seen as a pervert with a boner on this beach!!" Susan playfully scolded Edward. "OK, I'll start walking. But don't take too long to......recover!"

And there she went. Edward watched his now confident and sassy wife walk away, alone, without a stitch of clothing on. Just ahead of her, two well-built men strolling towards her, their large cocks flopping from left to right. He looked down and noticed his hard-on was not going down, it was growing!!

To be continued...

12