All Comments on 'Susan & Edward-Go to Greece Ch. 05'

by EdwardKalb

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jennyphiljennyphilover 7 years ago
We're looking forward to next week

Your story has inspired us to have a fucking in the sand dunes in Fuerteventura next week. We're flying out on Thursday and will be fucking on Friday.

Previously Jenny has ridden on top and waved to passing traffic, can't wait. ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great again.

your writing is excellent, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too bad

You cant get Keith to meet you two there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Your series is quite realistic, excellent writing, and your experiences and observations mirror ours in clothing optional settings. We are also middle-aged and have found that being nude in clothing optional venues is a huge ego boost... we work hard to keep ourselves in shape, and it is a delight to have others looking at us when we are bare. We are looking forward to more adventures from Susan & Edward!

SalnMalSalnMalalmost 6 years ago
Great story series

I loved your Greece holiday story series, just wish I was able to be there to see Susan.

I prefer stories that are based on real life events and experiences.

Susan sounds delicious, so wish I could see her.

Mal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great. But would have liked to read about her getting fucked by one or more guys on the beach or at the hotel. Maybe sucking cock(s) and getting pleasured by one or more complete strangers. That would have been even hotter. Not some pathetic cuck story but just a guy watching his sexy, gorgeous wife being turned on and fucked by a couple of guys who are able to stimulate multiple parts of her body at the same time.

khollen2khollen2over 1 year ago

The story has definitely changed with Susan becoming more of a hot wife but still a great read! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous