All Comments on 'Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 05'

by EdwardKalb

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
I love this series...

and i love both susan and edward. exhibitionism like this, that feeds passion BETWEEN the partners is wonderful and, frankly, I'm jealous. If it goes beyond the couple enjoying teasing others and pleasing each other, as so many of these stories do, I will be disappointed.

Does exhibitionism always have to lead to multiple partners for the wife? If so it's sad.

The narrative is compelling and easy to read. It easily commands the willing suspension of disbelief and the reader gets the sense of being right there. I have nothing more to contribute on that score.

I really want this couple to grow and succeed. Thanks for this. If and when they step over the line I'll probably be less thankful but the story is yours to tell and the characters are yours to portray. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this series

I love this story series. Each is not to long and describes perfectly very hot scenes. Seems real believable.

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsabout 3 years ago

Truly Hot, The Kind of relationship I have always Yearned for.!.

khollen2khollen2over 1 year ago

I was thinking that it would be really fun going on vacation with you two. Susan could tease me and my wife could tease Edward. Love the story and the way you tell it. Guess I'm going to have to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent initial step to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous